Friends

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" oh, here they are." Suzy and Sehun bowing their head to everyone in the meeting room.
Suzy takes a sit beside her manager and Sehun choose the one in the corner.

" How is it, oppa?" Suzy ask her manager while whispering.
" hear it for yourself, i don't know if this bad or good." he explaining to her with low voice. and Suzy just nod lightly.
" we sold all version of signature ice cream with Suzy and all exo members, we giving out posters to anyone who buy the ice cream." one of the marketing team talk with loud voice and stare at Suzy.
" we just got the data from two cities, and this is the result."
Sehun focusing his eyes to a huge screen that showing some charts.
" the Sehun and Suzy edition for the ice cream is sold the most, a lot of costumer who never buy this brand before take interest because of you."
Suzy feels relieved hearing that, because that means she's not harming anyone. But the next sentence makes her more afraid.
" as white day is approaching in the few weeks, we decide to makes a special edition featuring both of you, only you, cf, photoshoot, fansign if possible. some of your fans might be mad, but general public supporting you."
Suzy blinking her eyes a few times and give her manager a stare. That thing is impossible to do, every idol who get caught in a relationship now is avoiding each other in front of public, not do some stupid things like this.

***

" i'm not going to do it." Sehun and Suzy get together with their manager after the meeting. He doesn't want to do this crazy idea, he can't imagine how many hates he gonna get.
" me too." Suzy nod her head.
" you have too, you signed the contract." Sehun's manager talk to them with deep voice.
It's true they signed the contract, but not for getting ton of hates.
" that people is really too much." Suzy takes a deep breath and talk with low voice.
" they're a business man, as long as they getting a lot of money, other things won't matter." Suzy's manager now takes a turn to talk.
" But, people bought the ice cream and get the poster doesn't means they love us, they can throw the ice cream, burn the posters, torn it..and.."
Suzy talks with low voice and makes everyone in the room surprised and stare at her.
" it's not like that, Suzy-ya, you only dating, you're not ruining anyone's life so chill out." her manager talk to calm her down while pat her back.
" well, some of my saseaeng fans could be doing that." But Sehun talks to her with deep voice and serious tone.
Suzy lift her face to him and stare at him.
" you're not helping." she talks to him while kick his foot with her heels.
" let's do the cf and photoshoot, for the fansign i'll talk to them that's impossible, we'll make it into exo's fansign instead."
Sehun's manager give them a reasurring gaze and offering a solution.
well, Sehun think the cf and photoshoot can be done, but not the fansign, who want to come to see their idol working with his girlfriend instead of amusing his fans.
" right, let's do it, Suzy-ya?" Suzy can hear her manager begging to her with deep voice, he stare at him and give him a light nod.
I'll do things that i can do.


" you really made a lot of money." Suzy talks while mumbling when she sit on the passenger seat of Sehun's car. Beside all the chaotic situation, they still need to buy the yogurt.
" not as much as you." he reply with short ment and told her to put on a seatbelt.
" But you're doing good, after only 3 years of debut."
" i'm working hard."

***

Suzy putting a few boxes of yogurt to the trunk. alone. While Sehun talk to the owner.
" you're not going to help?" she talks to him when he come out from the store.
" you finished it though." he answering the question while walking towards her.
" you're right." Suzy give a quick glance to the trunk, only one box left. She decide to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter