xoxo-end

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy spend her entire night rolling on bed while thinking, what's going on between her and Sehun.
She never felt nervous in front of him when she was younger, but now is different.
Finally, she decide to find the answer. She get out from her room, and knocking on Sehun's door.

" come in." Suzy can hear Sehun's voice, and start opening the door.
" i need your help." Suzy talks while walking closer to him who's sit on a sofa.
" what help?"
Before Sehun get up from his sit, Suzy is already placing her both hands on his face and start staring at his eyes deeply.
" what are you doing?" He feels surprised.
But only after few seconds, Suzy stopped and start covering her face.
" what is wrong with you?"
" Sehun-a, i think i'm going crazy right now, here hold my hands. it's really cold, right?" Suzy talk quickly while hold Sehun's hand.
Sehun can only stare at her while nodding his head.
" you look pale too, are you sick?" he touch her cheeks slowly, But Suzy's avoiding it.
" i'm sick right? i must be sick." Suzy talks while shaking her head a few times. She's in denial about all the nervousness and feelings she has for Sehun.
" i'll go bring some medicine."

***

Sehun's back to his room, only to find Suzy laying down on his bed while closing her eyes. Is she really sick?
" ya! how could you sick at this time? we need to be strong and healthy." He sit on the bed, and shake Suzy's shoulder a few times.
Suzy opening her eyes slowly, and get up from her sleep.
" do i look like a sick person?" she talks while staring at Sehun's face.
" yes, you do." Sehun put his hand on her forehead, but no, there's no fever.
" i couldn't sleep well for three weeks, my mind is thinking about something over and over again." she talks with husky voice.

Sehun put his hand around her shoulder.
" i told you, don't overthinking about the hates and everything else." he talks with deep voice while ruffling her hair slowly.
" where are you going?" Suzy ask him, when she find Sehun get up from his sit and walking away.
" i'm going to practice my newest song, the comeback is near." he talks while smiling, and making Suzy blush once again.
" can i watch?" Suzy get up from the bed, and stand in front of him while smile.
" you're sick, aren't you? just sleep." Sehun talk while shaking his head quickly
" no, i'm sick because something else. Just let me see your practice."
" you're sick, because of what?" Sehun ask her while give her an intense gaze, he feels a little bit annoyed again.

Love sick, isn'it? Suzy shake her head quickly and come out from the room.

***

" This one is brand new song?"
" not really, i did the performance on the concert already,but yeah, it's brand new release."
Suzy nod her head after Sehun explaining it.
She's watching Sehun's practicing for one whole song, dance and expression.
" you don't really have a lot of parts." Suzy talks while stand beside him, and following a few of his dance step.
" the dance is hard." she's mumbling by herself.

Sehun give Suzy a stare, and watching her closely. Suzy started dancing from when she was really young, he was often visited her on the dance academy only to watch and make sure she's ok.
" don't look at me like that." Sehun throwing his gaze to somehwere else, when Suzy start talking.
" hmmm..Chanyeol hyung told me that you did some..uh." he's stopping his talk while looking down.
" i did what?" Suzy give him a quick glance.
" y dance..on the concert?" Sehun talks quickly, and makes Suzy blushing right away.
She's stopping her moves, and turn her face to Sehun who looks awkward.
" hmm..on JYP concert, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter