Back

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" we're delaying the shoot. It's impossible right now, 12 peoples are injured." One of the staff told Suzy, Sehun and their whole staffs about what happened.
" Noone seriously injured, right?" Sehun's manager ask the staff with high curiousity.
" yes, nothing seems serious, but we need to do the check up on the hospital." he answer the question with low voice and bowing his head.
" we're going to informing you about the rescheduled tomorrow, as EXO will have a concert i'll try to fix the schedule right away."
The staff left them after stated an apologize and told them to go home.

Suzy and Sehun are left alone once their manager go and talk to the cf company.
" are you ok?" Sehun ask Suzy with low voice and give her a quick glance.
" did you see them?"
" Everyone is fine, noone seriously hurt." he answer the question with low voice and wearing his jacket.
Sehun find his phone ringing a few times, and he answer it immediately.

" Sehun-a, you're not hurt?" Kai on his phone talk with loud voice.
" i'm fine, but where did you know about this?"
" it's all over the internet, everyone is so worried right now." Kai talk while take a deep breath. At least Sehun is not hurt.
" i'll call you later." Sehun cut off his talk and start opening his laptop.

" what are you doing?" Suzy who sees this give him a confused look.
" the news is on the internet already." He talks with low voice.

Kai is right, the accident from their cf shoot location is all over the internet.
It's still a few pieces of information though. But both of their companny already insisted fans that everything is fine.
Sehun and Suzy read the comments from their fans one by one. Most of them are worried and give them a courage words.
Sehun keep scrolling the page when Suzy hold his hands.

" stop. Read this." Suzy pointing her hand to one comment.
" looks like they have no luck if being together, they bring people down." Sehun read the comments with low voice and takes a deep breath after that.
" that was rude." Suzy talk with low voice while staring at the screen.
" it's nothing, see in the bottom." Sehun now scrolling the screen more and pointing his hand to the screen.
" They're already hurting a lot of people mentally and now phsycally, just crazy."
" a powerful couple, really. could make a whole studio collapse"
Suzy read the comments and now start feeling hurt by reading it. How could the accident has something to do with her when she knows nothing.
Sehun close his laptop when she find Suzy who putting her head down on the table.
" don't bother about it too much." he talks with low voice.
Sehun is used with hate comments, from comments who stated him talentless and comments who told him to go to army when he was only 21.

" isn't that too much? they're blaming me for this." Suzy lift her face while tie her hair and wearing her jacket. She feels annoyed and sad.
" blaming us." Sehun talks to her with deep voice. No one is blaming Suzy, everyone is blaming both of them.
" Let's go." Sehun get up from his sit and told Suzy to do the same.

***

" where are we going?" Suzy put her hoodie and sunglasses on. They out from the building, running away from their manager on a day, when the sun is still high on the sky.
Sehun wearing his masker and hat.
" we can get recognized this way." Suzy talk to him with low voice.
" we won't."
 

***

Sehun and Suzy now walking side by side on a resident area. The place where everything started. The house they used to live few years ago.
" i've never been here again" Suzy talks with low voice while looking around. Nothing changes from this place.
This is the road that she used to see everyday.
" If we never met before, we won't hated by a lot of people, right?" She continue her talk while smiling.
" i don't think so, you could still dating other idol and get hate too." Sehun talk with low voice while looking down.
It's true that Suzy receive so much hate after becoming his girlfriend.
" I never  thought about dating celebrity before, if i'm in a situation when i really need to involve in relationship i prefer not to get caught."
Suzy talks while walking to a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter