Chapter 18

Mr.Crazy

      Seohyun ran in the streets,she didn't know what to do. Her heart was in pain,her mind a big confusion,she didn't know what to feel. Her legs took her to a place that she didn't expected to come back,she looked at the gloomy place. The cemitery...Were her parents were buried,her eyes lift to the enter. She needed to talk with them,she needed to know the truth.

       The cemitery,even thought haf a sad atmosfere,it was very well treated,Seohyun walked looking the names and smiling weakly. Her heart beats increased when she found their place. Her parents were buried side to side,it's feel like years since she was there,her life become so crazy. The meeting with Luhan,her job as a model and...Fall in love with Luhan,the girl had sure about her feelings,but what about him? After Mr. Cho told that tragical story,the girl didn't know what to do.

       Seohyun saw her mother name,she hugged the the grave "Mom i miss you..." she did the same to her daddy "I miss you daddy", she knew it that she was crying again "Did that really happened? Did Luhan's mother suffered that much,because of you? Oh! Mom...I don't know what to do" Seohyun hands were on the floor.

       The girl couldn't lift her head,what she could do? She felt so lost. Then something came to her mind,a old memory from her mother.

 

      Flashback...

 

        It was a tiring day to the Seo family,the brother was preparing to travel,the older child was studying,the daddy was working hard to make a good and the mother was extremaly bored. Seo Yoora decided to make some food to her childrens. The old lady stopped at the door of her beloved daughter "Seobaby! I made some food to you!" "Come in mom!" Said the chubby girl. Yoora saw her daughter very into her book,the woman pout a little.

        Seohyun stopped when she saw her mom gaze on her "Thanks for the food mom" the girl said "My Joohyun...Can you stop studying a little,i need to tell you something" Seohyun looked to her mother serious face the girl closed her book "Say it mom" Yoora bit her lips,since this morning her mom was acting strange,especially when she talked with the strange young boy. "I want you...If something happens to me i want you to guard a box inside my room" the woman said.

         The girl grimmaced at her mother request "Mom..." "listen carefully Seo Joohyun...Inside that box has something that you have to read,something that connect you with someone very special to me" Seohyun didn't understand her mother "What are you saying Mom,i can't understand you" Seohyun said "One day you will,especially if you meet him" "Him? Who's him?" Her mother didn't answered,the woman stood from her place "Eat it!" She said before leaving Seohyun dumbfounded in her room.

 

 End of flashback.

 

        Seohyun was so stupid! How could she forget that!? Her mom last memories,the things precious to her. The porcelain white box was still in her room,the girl face-palmed herself. Maybe that box has the answer to her questions. She grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

 

      "Chen! I need your help! I'm in the cemitery come here!" Seohyun said before she starts to run to the front of the cemitery.

 

       -----------------///-----------------

 

      "How dare you bug in my life!? How could you blow my relationship with her? Do you know how difficult it was to find her?" Luhan yelled to Kyuhan in the office,the old man wasn't expecting this outburst from the boy,Luhan looked desperate "Son..." "DON'T ING CALLS ME THAT WAY!" Luhan shouted,making everyone in the office tremble.

      Joohyuk was in his girl arms,he was crying so much,he was very sensitive about his parents and knowing that his mother,without knowing destroyed someone life,was something he never imagined. He looked to Luhan and didn't know what to say "Please Joohyuk don't cry...It has nothing to do with you...Your mom didn't destroyed my mom life. He did it...He made my mom suffer until the last day and in the end she forgave him" Luhan hissed that words "She died because she was ashamed of herself,she was ashamed that i would have to be raised by her..." Luhan now was crying.

        Kyuhan looked in pity for the boy,he may never be present in his life,but he wished that Luhan wouldn't suffer so much "My mom died because of me..." Luhan said,that words ghostly him around. It was his fault,the old memories came to him,people pointing their fingers to him and his mother,old lady talking trash abou them,kids from the neighbourhood bullying him. The letter that his mother writed. 

         Very deeply he knew it that was his fault,that if he wasn't born his mother would be just another girl,that was aiming for her dreams. Deep he knew it that he made his life like as a ask for forgiveness,he started to designer clothes to woman in the exactly way of his mother,but with his touches,he found Joohyun mother and gave the letter and of course the letter that his mother left to him,the thing that made him look to Joohyun,protect her. When he saw his girl running from him Luhan understood that he never made something right in his life.

        He was indeed Mr. Crazy,he was crazy in love,crazy in thinking that she would believe him,crazy to think that he would have a good life,crazy to thing he deserved to happy. A long sight appeared from his mouth,he didn't wait any longer he just wanted to disappear...

        "I'm the reason for this all..." he said with a weak voice "Xi Luhan it isn't your fault!" Said Kyuhan,but the lad didn't want to believe him. Luhan walked away,turning his back to Mr. Cho,Joohyuk,Korea and the love of his life...

 

          ---------------///-----------------

 

         Chen stopped the car,Seohyun was a mess,but she had a determinate look in her eyes. Minho and Yuri were in the backseat,dumbfounded after seeing the girl "I need to go home! Drive Chen!" Said Seohyun to him. Nobody in the car dared to ask what happened. Chen drived the car in a speed pace.

        In a few minutes the group were on her apartament,like flash the girl run to her room,making everyone going after her. Chen,Yuri and Minho looked to the girl that was crazyly looking for something "Seobaby...What're you looking for?" Asked Yuri "Actually the better question is what happened to you?" Said Minho. The girl ignored them,she was absorb in her business.

       Chen got the hint "Oh! I think she's trying to find out..." he said to the others "Seo,i will help you" Chen said crawling to her and trying to find whatever it was. Minho and Yuri did the same,they opened her desk in search of something.

        A few minutes later,Seohyun saw the porcelain white box and shouted "I FOUND IT!" The trio stopped at the sight of a dashing Seohyun. Minho and Yuri find the white porcelain box very familiar. Chen looked to her "Open it...I want to know" he said,Seohyun frowned but ignored Chen. The box that her mother wanted her to see,she gulped and open it. Minho and Yuri gasped at the same time after seeing the photo inside,Chen made a O-shaped face. Seohyun grabs the photo and saw two womens,she recognized her mother in her youth the other one,had the same face,doed eyes that someone that she knows.

       She turned the photo and read what was writed "Me and Ziyi,sister to forever" the photo was took in 1989, one year before Luhan born and two years before she was born. Seohyun couldn't take her eyes from Luhan mother,she was indeed beautiful "She was indeed a belle femme*(beautiful woman in french)" said Chen and everyone nodded "Look Seobaby it has a letter!" Said Yuri pointing to a piece of paper.

        Seohyun with tremble hands took the letter,she read who sent it to her mother "Is...Her" she said in a whisper. Without further ado she opened the letter.

 

      "Seo Yoora,my eternal sister,

 

       Have you been doing well? I saw the photo of your two childrens,indeed they're so cute! Especially Joohyun that is exactly like you. Maybe at that time i won't be living in this world anymore...

       I just wanted to say a few goodbye words to you,my girl. I know that you thought i was mad at you,but how can i posible do that? You were with me my whole life,cried along with me, we pass throught so many things together.

        That accident...wasn't your fault and will never be,so don't you dare to think that i left this world because of you,actually you were one of the persons that made me want to stay. I wanted to say thank you for all the happy,sad and funnys times we spent,i learnt so much from you...

         I love you,i love you! Never forget that!

         Say to your husband that i will always be thankful for him to help me out when i need,he may be a idiot,but he is fine. I will accept as a thanks gift you let our childrens marry >..<.

 

         Again i want to say good bye... Life with you was the best!

 

          Please take good care of my Luhan...Let him know that he was  the person that i loved the most in this world,you know he is such caring boy,i can't believe how lucky i am for having him as a son.

 

           And never forget...

 

           The past is just to us to learn how to act in the future.

 

            Live long and happy...

 

             Say "Hello" to you cute childrens and tell to Joohyun that i will love to know that she will be my daughter-in-law.

 

             Bye...

 

                   Xi Ziyi"

 

 

          "I'm crying..." said Yuri,Minho hugged her. Seohyun looked down,Chen patted her shoulders "So you finally found out?" He asked the girl nodded, she looked to him "Hey...Did you by any chance knew about this?" Chen started to have cold sweat on his forehead "Later...W-we talk later" he said to her. Seohyun read the sentence that her mother always told her,the girl heart beats fastly,it was a misunderstood! A big confusion.

           Seohyun was too busy to scold Chen,she just understood,that she was wrong,that she her mother and his mother actually never hated each other. The girl almost slapped herself for being such idiot,she should have listened him until the end. She need to clarify her heart.

          "Aha! This is the same box that had in Luhan officer! Yuri noona,how could we forget this!?" Minho said clapping his hands "What?" Said Seohyun "That's true!" Yuri said agreeing with him "Why we are still here! Let's go to his officer!" Said Chen. The group stand and without any ado they ran to Exo entertainement.

 

 

              -------------///---------

 

         The group was in front of the officer. Seohyun opened the door,she had hoped too find the answer there. What she saw was nothing she would predict. It was Lay,crying,he looked to her. Everyone was in surprise and confusion "Seohyun...Luhan is..." he couldn't finish the tears were bothering him.

         "Lay...What happened?" He refused to answer,Yuri and Minho opened the desk,but it was empty "It's empty!" Said Yuri out loud. Seohyun was in perplexity "Lay you have to tell me what happened?" "He is gone!" Lay said crying "Gone?" She asked in desbelief. Her heart almost stopped that time,Luhan shouldn't be gone "He still thinks it his fault...He still think that his mother commit suicide because of him...I don't know where he is he just said that he was leaving" Lay said in the middle of his tears.

          The girl grabbed her phone,she dialed his number,but Luhan didn't answer,she tried once,twice,but nothing he couldn't be reached "Answer Luhan! Please! I love you,don't leave me"

          Seohyun sat in sofa,her hopes went downhill,she sighed feeling the tears coming again. Than her phone vibrated,like a wind she looked to the message,her heart stopped.

 

         LH: I'm sorry...Bye.

 

          "No!" The girl shouted before fainting in the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So...Someone will kill me! Sorry for the delay,i'm rushing the end of this fic...I think it will have one more chapter and a epilogue,so i will start my final thanks in this chapter.

   It was a long road with difficulties and other things,the waiting to see if someone really liked the story...I think i had loyal readers,i'm glad about that.

 

    I hope we see each other more.

 

    I will post after i have 10 comments