Chapter 8

Mr.Crazy

Chapter 8

 

  Two days later:

 

  Yuri woke up with the sun on her eyes,she was so relieved,she felt so free,not working for Luhan was like a heaven to her,please don't misunderstand she loved him as friend,but he was a tiring person,Yuri was really impressed with how Seohyun was still sane. The better thing from her vacations,was the fact that she would spend more time with her beloved Minho,they had so much fun together,especially at the night,just the thought of that make her blush hard. The door from the bathroom opened up,showing the god-like-Choi-Minho,he was half dressed,showing his blessed for god abs. Yuri blushed extremaly hard "Yah!!! Put somes clothes!" She said angry,he smirked "It's not like you never saw me noona" he said mocking her,she grabs the pillow and throwed at him,he avoid and start to laugh,Yuri just turned her face.

     "Noona!" He called her,then she turned out and he give a peck on her lips,she stared at him in surprise and he just smile to her "ert!" Yuri muttered,Minho kissed her again,but that time was mote intimate,she just let him be,Yuri feel that they were laying in the bed,but to her frustration Minho stopped at the best part "I really wanted to finish this off,but we need to go somewhere,put some clothes noona" Yuri looked confused to him "To where?" "Luhan workplace,he wants me to get some photos that he won't use it" he simply said,the latter stared at him and walked to get some clothes. It's been three weeks since she step in the Exo entertainament.

 

 

    Exo entertainament:

 

   Minho and Yuri were holding hands,everyone was clearly staring at them,of course,they knew it her,she bowed to them in respect and mumbled "Hello" to the people more closer to her.

    The place was a big building in Gangnam,the owner were the Kim and Wu family,the company harboured alot of respect with their talents,since actors until designers like Luhan,seeing the expensive place,make Yuri smile a little. Minho pressed one buttom of the elevator and calmly waited to get in their destination. The door opened,showing that hadn't anyone in there,Minho and her frowned "I thought Luhan would be here!" Yuri stated "Me too" they looked around and saw a note on Yuri desk,it was from Luhan.

 

     Hey guys,

   Me and Joohyun are doing some researchs on street,you guys can enter in my room,the files are above my desk.

    Good luck guys.

    By the way, i hope you two aren't tiring yourselfs,i really need Yuri fully recovered to her job *winks*

    Xi Luhan.

 

 

  "That idiot..." Yuri said blushing,Minho was just laughing "This guys is really funny,i choosed well to be his friend" Minho looked to a angry Yuri and pinched her cheaks "YAH! Choi Minho" he chuckled to her and lead her to Luhan office.

   The room was big, it had all Luhan costumes,since from Winter to Summer,Yuri missed this,Luhan really had a good taste on decorate things. The desk was in front them,they walked in that direction. Yuri frowned after seeing,how messy his desk was,the filles were all out of their right places,she cussed,he was bad at put thing in line,Yuri started to move the pile,to search and,a strange habit,Yuri started to organizing his things. Minho just stared at her and smiled,she was so caring with others,the boy saw a drawer,it was the only drawer at the desk,in curiosity he opened it,just to found a chinese-like-box.

   Yuri slapped his hand "Close this,Luhan doesn't like when someone look at his drawer" she said,travelling on the only day that she saw Luhan really angry,he shouted to her,when she opened the drawer,his eyes were so dark,she thought she would be fired,but a few hours later he asked for her forgiveness and turned back at the normal Luhan he was.

   To Yuri frustration it just make Minho more curious "Don't you want to see noona,something that nobody knows about Luhan" he aaid tempting her,the latter bited her lower lips and shocked her head "It's wrong!" "Come on Yuri noona,he will never know this,this will be our dirty little secret" he smiled evily to her. Minho knew it how to make her go to his side,she nodded agreeing and in a rush Minho opened the box and his widened up with the view.

   Yuri looked at the contents a letter and a photo of two beautiful womans at her tweenties,she didn't knew it them,she looked to see Minho face and blinked in confusion to his strange reaction. She stared at him and in a flush he closed the box and put inside the drawer,closing it "What happened?" She asked to him "I had a pain in the conscience" he said smiling creepy to her. He was lying. Yuri knew it because,she knew it everything about him,she glance him,but he just stayed quiet. Yuri had sure that he wasn't going to tell her the truth and she wasn't going to force him. The grabbed the fille and walked together out of the office.

 

   Minho after seeing that photo,reminded about his past. His childhood life as the second son of a Chaebol family,this is why he and Seohyun were close to each other,both of them were born in rich families,the only difference is that,Seohyun wasn't anymore rich and he eloped from his family to pursue his dream being a photographer. He never told Yuri this,a secret that he begged to Seohyun to keep it. But seeing that beautiful lady in the photo,making him remember her,the most kind hearted person in this world,a mother to him,he sighed loud.

   "Why Luhan has a photo of Joohyun mother?" He thought "And more who is the lady beside her,don't tell that she is..." he snapped back to reality when he saw Yuri glaring at him he smiled to her trying to distract her.

 

 

 

    At somewhere,very expensive in Gangnam:

 

   Two figures were disguised to not being recognized by the public, the lady was with a blond wiggle and a long coat,purple,with a lot of glimmer,it called so much attention (just think in Seohyun clothes in IGAB and you guys will understand) the man beside her was with grey wiggle and black shades and hearing old clothes,he looked very old. The lady was blushing,she was so ashamed for being dragged by him in this rich-like place and worst,she knew it a lot of person that were in there,afterall she was once very rich.

    "Why we are here again,Luhan?" She asked annoyed,he gazed her "Don't be too loudy! We're doing researchs" she rolled her eyes and sighed,she placed her head in the table trying to understand in what she had done to make god hate her so much and better,trying to understand how she got messed up in all this.

 

    Flashback:

 

  "SEO JOOHYUN,TIME TO WAKE UP" said a manly voice jumping on her. The latter growled at him "YOUU!GET OFF" she said very angry to him, and pushing him off,he was just smiling at her,she pushed the blanket again,he whined to her like a child "Stop lazying around Hyuuun,i need you" he said hovering above her. Did he by any chance had some manners? He was so out off this world. He pushed the blanket uncovering her.

Seohyun realized that he wouldn't stop on pestering her,so she sat on the bed "What?" She said annoyed.

   "Better! I need to do some public research" he stated to her "And what this have to do with me?" She hissed "You're coming with me!" He happily said,doing some aegyo to her,Seohyun normaly would call him disgusting,but for some unknowable reason she found him cute, she quickly snapped this stupid thought and glared at him.

    "Come Hyuun! Let's change" he said to her,Seohyun blinked to him after hearing "Hyuun",she made a ugly face to him "Don't call me like that!" He smirked "Call me oppa then i will not call you that way" her jaw dropped "No way in hell" "So bear with Hyuun" he said to hee "Choding!" She exclaimed.

  He showed to her his tongue and throwed to her some stranges outfits, she frowned to him "I'm not going to use this" she said "Yes,you will!" He said "No!" Luhan didn't want to bicker with her "If you don't i will show you my ert side" he said grinning,his eyes lowered to her chest and Seohyun just blushed slapping him on his arms he growled and smiled to her "I will put! Now GET OUT!" She shouted and he rushed out of the room.

 

  End of Flashback.

 

   And there she was walking,from all over the city,to hear the opinions of the netizens about his new work. Seohyun was really amazed in how he was passionate about his job,but didn't change the fact that she was ridiculous in that disguise and he was pathetic. Luhan mouthed to her to keep quiet to hear the womans

   "So nice and fresh!" A fashion lady said.

   "As expected from him"

   "Look at this model! The clothes were made for her,i hope my daughter will like if i buy one for her"

  A silly smile crossed Luhan beautiful face and Seohyun blushed and felt butterflies on her stomach,she turned her face to street,not wanting to see anymore of that shine-like-smile. Abruptly Luhan moved from his spot coming more closer to her,Seohyun glared at him "What the heck?" She said "Shut up! I just saw my ex-girlfriend" he hissed,Seohyun followed his eyes and saw the latter that he was talking about,her jaw dropped,sweat appear on her forehead,Luhan ex was none than Park Chorong,the girl that she most hated on high school.

 

 

 A/N: I will tell the rest later.

  Kkk this chapter is a little confusing,but don't worry everything is going to be solved.

  Chorong will be just a cameo,she won't be a burden on their relationship.

   Hope you guys like it the story by far.

    Subscribe,comments and upvote please.