Chapter 12

Mr.Crazy

     "XI LUHAN! WHY I'M USING THESE KIND OF CLOTHES?" Her voice could be heard all around the beach they were now. Luhan just pretended he was deaf,he clearly is enjoying that moment,more than anyone could know.

     He looked to Seohyun and saw the bikini he choosed to her,it's been one week since he drawned that collection and everything just because of her. He eyes landed on how y that white bikini was on her. And worst he wasn't the only one that thought that,the staffs were completely drooling over her. Luhan was more annoyed with them than her.

       She was fuming,her nostrils were large and he had the hold the urge to not laugh hard at her. Seohyun didn't like to show her body like that,she thought it was too much. "Calm down,i won't show your face! Just keep quiet and do your job!" He said to her. Very easy for him to say,he wasn't the one that was using these thing and receiving looks from the others.

       "I hate you!" She yelled "No you don't! Now stop complaining!" He said,he was totally being a jerk with her,but that was the only way he could think of not do something that he woukd regret later "Douchebag!" She yelled and again he pretended that he was deaf.

      Very against her will,Seohyun posed for the photos that Luhan said thay she had to do. Actually she made a great job and the boy was quite pleased. 

       Finally they finished the session and the girl rushed to the bathroom to put her normal clothes. Outside Luhan was opening his notebook to see his emails. He looked and saw two new emails.

        He frowned whe he saw one of Suho and closed his face when he saw the other one...It was him,again...At that time he already knew about her Kyuhyun wouldn't keep quiet about that. Luhan sighed,why everyone misunderstand his actions? He puffed air.

        In the end,he decides to see Suho email,it looked more nice at that moment. He opened and his eyes widene up upon seeing the email. He closed his face and with a bang he closed the notebook. She was totally going to regret that!

 

             ----------------///--------------

 

       "I can't believe you sent this to him! Do you want to the third global war start?" Said Lay looking straight at Suho,he just shrugged off "If she talks to him,he will understand" Suho calmly said.

       Lay,Baekhyun and D.O (Suho secretary) were giving each other weird looks,they were really pitying Joohyun at that moment...Lay was feeling very guilty,Luhan is going to explod and make the girl life a hell. As they all know he was very possessive over people and things that concerned him. "And better,he heard that about me than on the poster that will be released in two days" Suho said again with that calmly tone,Lay holded himself.

        "But hyung! Luhan hyung will not hear her" said D.O for the first time and all of them nodded Suho smiled to them "Who wants to bet that she will punch him if he say too her?" He asked and all the boys grinned "Oh Suho! I should never step on your feet" said Lay smirking. Suho laughed hard at that.

 

          ---------------///--------------

 

         She was peacefully eating her lunch,Seohyun really loved japonese food,it was healthy and delicious at the same time. She munched the food so happily that evryone at the restaurant looked and giggled with her cute ways.

        The girl was there all by herself. Why? Well she runned away from Luhan,he was blabbering about something and he was totally annoying her. So she just walked off to eat and see Okinawa with her own eyes. To her luck she was fluent at japonese,one thing good about being any ex - chaebol.

        Seohyun sipped her orange juice and sighed,her mind travalled to Joohyuk,that punk. After she told him all the story he keeped nagging and whinning to her. What he think she was? She was his noona,he should treat her with respect! And worst he even dared to say that he would have a chat with Luhan "That stupid! They're two idiots! I wish i could beat them up!" She mumbled. She payed her bill and walked to see the streets of Okinawa.

          She smiled,Japan was a really  peace of history,their buildings,their clothes,how Seohyun was enjoying herself in there. She even forgot about the things in morning.

           She buy it a ice cream to her and she was jumping happily in the streets of Okinawa. Than a black hyundai appeared close to her. She gasped because Seohyun knew it who was....

           The black window opened up,showing a angry Luhan,with his sunglasses,frowning deep to her,he was even folding his arms. Could she just say that he looked extremaly cute at that moment?

            "How dare you leaving when i'm talking to you Seo Joohyun!" He said hissing to her,Seohyun shivered with his voice "I...i" she was stuttering,she hated when she did that "Cat got your tongue,darling?" He asked mocking her,she just frowned "We need to discuss something,but to your lucky we have a important appointement today. Get inside" he demanded to her.

           "After i enjoy Okinawa i will go back" she said to him,he frowned "No,no" he said. Luhan opened the door of the car and pushed her inside. He put so much strenght that she ended up above him with their face inches away and he hands were placed around her waist,she punching him,trying to escape from his grip "Drive,please" he said in japonese. And at that embarissing position they travalled until the place.

 

             ----------------///-------------

 

        Yuri and Yoona were with their jaw dropped,after following Minho around,they were now seeing him with any elegant lady,in a strange caffe. Both looked very quiet and the situation was so ankward.

         "My son,what made you search for your old mom?" The elegant lady said. Yuri and Yoona looked at each other in disbelief,Yuri felt a sweat appearing in her forehead.

          "I was curious about you mom,i missed you just that" he said with a tone that Yuri never heard him saying "Son,comeback home,i know that you are doing very well on your job and even got yourself a pretty girlfriend,but your father misses you..." the woman said,Minho bited his lips,he remained silent "Is it because of Seo Joohyun? Her parents died four years ago! She's not rich anymore and all of her father company was taken by the Cho family..." "Please mom! Seohyun is the only friend that knows about me,the others...Even Yuri,nobody knows" he said a little angry with the woman.

          "Son! What do you want to know?" "I want to know about Xi Zi Yi" the woman looked to him in surprise,she stand up "That name,the person that owns it,i don't know much about it since Yoon Ra never talk much,so i can't help you,son" She said with the same way,a little unconfortable.

         At that moment Yuri walked off from the place being chased by Yoona,that together with her was surprised with the whole story. Yuri dozzed off. She needed air,she inhaled hard,but the sensation never left her. What was that all about? Minho and Seohyun were that connected? Did he lied to her that badly? She walked being accompaned by Yoona. Yuri shed tears on the middle of street,Minho lied to her,even Seohyun.

        "Yuri! Don't cry,maybe they have a reason for that" said Yoona "I can't,i hate when people hide things from me,i simply hate" she saod crying hard. Yoona bited her lips,she was a little confused about this all "Come,let's discuss this in a private place".

        "Xi Ziyi? Why she have the same surname that Luhan? Are they related?" Yoona thought whe she put Yuri inside the car.

 

           ----------------///-----------------

 

        Seohyun and Luhan were using japanese traditional clothes. Seohyun was very in love with her pink like kimono,that had some flowers and her hair was tied up in a cocky. She looked extremaly beautiful. Luhan looked y with that manly kimono,that someone choosed to him,Seohyun felt her heart skip a beat. It was already night in Japan.

         They say hello to the others guests. Luhan told her that they just had to appear in that event from a rich designer japanese and they would go to their hotel.

        Seohyun was walking around,she needed to find the bathroom,when she saw it she rushed inside...

        The girl were now washing her hands,than a shadow stopped her,she looked behind and saw a old man,he looked korean,he was weirdly smiling to her "You look alot with Yoon Ra" he said "Do you know my mom?" She asked to him "More than you can imagine" she looked to him in disbelief "But this isn't important...I need you away from Luhan,he isn't trustable" he said to her "Sorry but who are you?" She asked "I'm Cho Kyuhan" he said "If you want to know about Luhan and your mother connection meet me tomorrow on the pool of your hotel"

         The man disappeared from hee sight in a split of seconds. Than she heard Luhan calling her name,he reached her "Why are you here?" He asked "Oh...nothing i just dozzed off a little" she said,they looked to each other "Come,let's go to the hotel" he said dragging her with him.

 

            ---------------///-------------

 

          "I can't believe that we will have to share the hotel room!" Seohyun said angry "Easy darling,it have two beds" Luhan said "Can you stop calling me darling" she stated angry "Sorry but no" he argued back.

          The room was big, it had two beds one a king size and other,just a simple single bed. It was very neat and very japonese.

           Seohyun grabbed one pillow and smacked Luhan with it "It's your fault! And stop calling me "darling" we're not in a relationship" she said beating him more with her pillow. Luhan grabbed one pillow too and smacked her "Why are you complaining? I should be the one doing that! I can't believe that you had a y session with Kai and Sehun!" He said beating on her "You put that like i had some kind of relationship with them!" She said beating more "You are just mine! You can't work to others!" He hissed "Are you a stalker? I'm not yours! I'm not your property" she said angry "You are soo..." he lost the words "Just say already that you're jealous!" She yelled.

          Soon they were having a pillow war,yelling and shouting to each other,complaining about stupid things. They were having fun in their own way.

         CABOOOOM...

         A thunder sound make Seohyun fell on the ground and protect herself from the thunders. She was very scared of thunders. Luhan looked to her and saw how hard she was trembling "Darling...Are you afraid of thunders?" He walked close to her and then again.

         CABOOOOM...

         Seohyun jumped and hugged tightly Luhan,he was stated back with her actions "Mom..." she said. "Wait a minute...I have something that can help" he said releasing her,he found a big earphone and put on her "There...Now you won't hear it anymore" he said loud so she could hear,she nodded to him.

         In the end,both slept on the same bed,since Seohyun was still afraid of the thunders,Luhan distanced himself from her. His heart were crazyly beating and he blushed with the view of her slepping. She had the same fear that person had,he smiled,it's been a long time since he reminded her. Soon he was slepping too.

 

  

 

A/N: Hello,It's been a long time!

 Sorry that i couldn't update fast...i had a author block and now i'm back again!

    Things will get weird by now and some things were discovered here,let's see who can solve this puzzle that is this fic.

     Comments and subscribe,pleaseee.