chapter four

Mr.Crazy

Chapter four

 

  Seohyun was sleeping peacefully,mondays to her was the best days since she could sleep until later and do nothing,just read books. She felt a big clarity on her eyes,maybe she was just dreaming,than a cold morning wind passes trought her and Seohyun trembles with cold. Open her eyes a little she saw that her windows were wide open,still with a blurry vision she inspect her room,just to see a shadow in her closet,messing up with her clothes "A robber!!!!" Seohyun thought,without any hesitation she grabbed her pillow and throws at the shadow,the same growled and turned to her.

  "Are you stupid?" The shadow said annoyed "I don't have nothing! Please don't steal anything,maybe i'm as poor as you" Seohyun said crying, the man couldn't belive in his ears,was she calling him a robber "Again i will ask,are you stupid? Can you not recognize me?" The shadow say pissed of.

   The the girl blinked her eyes and almost choked, the man was using a very style clothes and a sunglasses,she sighed "Oh! Is just you,i will go back sleep,please leave" the boy lift up one of his eyebrowns,Seohyun ignored and layed again on the bed, when she was closing her eyes,she felt a heavy thing above her,she tried to move away,but nothing,opening her eyes,she almost had a heart attack when she saw a face inches away from hers "Get off!!! I want to sleep,it's monday,my free day" the boy frowned to her and moved a little making himself comfortable above her,he catch her wrists and evily smiled to her "Seohyun i think you forgot your compromise with me today, it's monday and i need my model and secretary up to the job" "Luhan!!!" She screamed "Don't get ashamed i won't do nothing to you" he said giving a creepy like smile,of course she waa blushing he was close to her,in her bed,and she didn't have nothing to defend herself,again he moved his face close to her. His forehead with her forehead "Come we have a lot to do today" he whispered to her,Seohyun felt his breath on her and her cheaks were crimsom red. He got up from her bed releasing her,a little in shock Seohyun sit in her bed "Oh! I choose the clothes you will wear today,don't take too long" he give to her a sincere smile,without thinking too much Seohyun just nodded her head.

  She looked at the end of her bed and saw a skirt and a blouse,she frowned,than Seohyun finally realized something "How did this freak person got inside of my apartament? The only one that had a key from here is Taeyeon unnie. Don't tell me she..." Seohyun put a angry face and changed her clothes,she didn't want to Luhan to open the door and do something scary to her.

 

 

  In the other apartament:

 

  Taeyeon angryly grabs her bread,she was in a terrible humour,her boyfriend Baekhyun stared at her and chuckled,receiving a big death glare from her. The worst thing that someone could make to her is wake her,especially in mondays,when she was free and that what just happened that day, when Luhan came to her apartament,to find the maknae,just remebering that time,she wanted to struggle him to death,the only good thing she won from this was a purple dress that he gave to her.

 

 Flashback:

 

  Taeyeon was sleeping happily beside her cute boyfriend,monday is the best day from the week,in her opinion,the only day that she hadn't to think about her business (She is the owner of Express 999) and just sleep,than a knock on her door made her open her eyes. Baekhyun was already up catching his things,again that knock. Who the hell dared to wake her at monday? Especially at eight in the morning.

   "I will open noona,just go sleep again" Baekhyun said happily,Taeyeon shock her head "Don't i will smack that person face,when i open the door". She was in her pajamas and walked in the direction of the door to give a lesson on that person.

   Opening the door, she saw the last person she thought she would see in her door "Luhan!!! Why are you here?" He frowned to her "Seo Joo hyun" the maknae name came out of his mouth "Above,she lives above me" she walked until her table,leaving Luhan outside looking around, the boy saw a half man "Oh!! Baekhyun,you're here" he smiled to him a little ashamed "Luhan hyung" than Taeyeon appeared again with a key on her hands "Take it" she said pissed "Seems like you were having some fun" Luhan winked to her and she growled to him,he stepped back "Do a copy from this key and never appear here again!" She said coldly,Luhan smiled to her and gave to her a white box "Especially for you" her eyebrowns lift up "Baekhyun! Lay wants you at the office by ten,so you don't have to hurry" Taeyeon looked to him "You can thank me later" and winked to her,she turned crimsom red "As if i would do something like that" she yelled slamming the door with force.

 

 End of Flashback

 

  Baekyun sat beside her and hugged her "Forgive him,he was the one that introduced you to me,if he didn't do that maybe today we wouldn't be this way" the dork Byun Baekhyun said to her smiling like a puppy,she pinched his cheaks "Yeah! I totally should do that" Taeyeon smiled. "I hope what Seohyun noona will do when she find out you were the one that gave to him the keys and even let him do a copy" her eyes got bigger "My my! I totally forgot about Seobaby,she will kill me" Taeyeon facepalmed herself.

 

 

  In some place:

 Seohyun didn't knew it what to say,she was very angry at Luhan,that freak that made her beautiful morning,turn in a nightmare. He escorted her to a studio of photograph.

  All the eyes were on them,not knewing who she was and bowing in respect to Luhan,he was really a famous person,even being strange,the corridor was very long and the silence between them was worst,Seohyun inspect the place around her,it had a lot of differents kind of photos,paisage,childrens,teenagers,models,family,couples and other kinds of thing, all the photos were so well taken, she looked at the name of the persons who took the photos. Lee Jin ki, Kim Jonghyun,Lee Taemin, Kim Kibum and the last one was. Choi Minho.

  She knew it that her friend Choi Minho was a photografer,but didn't knew were,she heard Luhan calling her name and she hurried her steps at his directions. He opened the door to her,like a gentleman, she walked inside and got amazed with the view of the clothes "I will use this?" She asked to him "Exactly, they are my masterpiece and you Joo hyun,will be using all" he answered to her with a genuine smile,very proud of himself.

   The door opened,showing a couple of dark skin persons,Seohyun eyed them and choked in her place "Minho and Yuri unnie??" "Oh! Yuri you should be resting in your house,i gave to you a six months of rest" Luhan said looking to her,she shyly nodded her head "Sorry,i like to be useful to Minho and i never came to his job,so i was curious" it was true,on these two days,she got so bored that she begged to him to bring her to his job place,Minho couldn't say no to her.

  Minho walked to Seohyun and smiled "Long time no see,friend" "Yes! We should play more together" she said happily,they were childhood friends,so they treated each other like brother and sister,Seohyun even introduced Yuri to him. 

   "Lets start the session,i have other photos to do today " everyone nodded and some womens took Seohyun to prepare for the photos.

 

   After finishing from change Seohyun couldn't belive in how different she was,the blue dress looked so well on her,that she almost thought that was made for her. She blushed a little and walked,everyone looked to her amazed,especially her, she almost saw tears coming from his eyes "So proud!" Yuri show her thumbs to her and so did Minho,again she blushed.

    All the scenario was ready, the theme was classy,something to show her more than anything, it was her debut so all the eyes had to be on her and in Luhan dress. For the first time,Seohyun recognized the boy skills in designing,like he was reading her mind "I'm the best" he said winking,she frowned and showed the tongue to him. Minho prepared his camera and all.

    The click of the camera started and Seohyun just made everything she thought it was right,nobody complained. Her face,her poses, everything was perfect in Luhan eyes, he was extremaly excited with this photobook and had sure,she was going to be a sucess in the model world. His heart for the first time beated like crazy,a strange feeling crossed his body and the latter didn't knew it what it was,maybe he was very emotional.

    "Okay! Let's finish here today,tomorrow have more" said Minho,Seohyun sighed in relief,she tried to find Yuri,but it seems like the latter was in the bathroom. Minho aproached Luhan and patted his back "Hyung i have to thank you alot,for gave to Yuri noona these vacations,i'm the one who is enjoying these more" Minho smirked and Luhan winked to him "That was nothing!" They high fived each other and Seohyun just looked confused to them,she was too innocent to understand the meaning of their conversation.

 

 

 A/N: wow!

 Finally,again it was a strange chapter. Luhan is a freak and not a womanizer,he just like too much his job,and just like i said before everything he do in his life has a reason behind,so expect something big from him.

 Subscribe and drop a comment please 😊

 Thanks to everybody that are reading this story