Chapter 15

Mr.Crazy

       Past...

 

     The little boy opened the door of his mother room. He was scared...Bad dreams, something about his mother leaving him behind. But he had sure that she wouldn't do that.

      Slownly he opened the door.

      "Mommy..." he called her out. It was dark. He walked with his little feets. He saw a chair in the floor. He looked up and saw a body. The body of his mother the rope wrapped around her neck. The little boy widened his eyes "Moooommmy! Why are you there?  Why aren't you moving?" He pushed the body. He started to cry.

      His mother leaved him behind.

      She broke the promise.

 

      "Luhan baby...I will never leave you"

 

      But she did...

 

      The little boy ran to the phone,in the way he found two letters. One for him and other to Seo Yoo ra. But who was this person?

 

       -----------------///----------------

 

       "Sit down childrens...We need to solve some issues between us" Mr. Cho said. Seohyun and Joohyuk eyed each other and nodded,they sat in the armchairs from the office "You two may imagine why you two are here...But relax...I want to help you two...Change your lifes" he said stopping his words to see the siblings reaction "Change our lifes?" Asked Joohyuk "Especially yours Joohyuk,i want to give you back your father company" the siblings stared each other with confused looks.

         "It was with you? But how do you know our father?" Asked Joohyuk "Let's just say that i was close to your mother...A very good friend" Seohyun saw the glommy face from Mr. Cho,maybe he had a feeling more than friends...Just maybe...

         "And you Joohyun...I'm worried about you being very close to Luhan..." Seohyun widened her eyes,actually she was reminding that he wanted to say something about his past,in Japan,but he didn't appear " I had some problems in Korea...That's why we didn't met on that day...Forgive me"  Seohyun nodded her head "But how can you possible now about Luhan? I don't see a conection between you two" she said.

         "He is more connect in this story that you could never imagined...But first i need to tell to both of you the past...Between your parents,me and Luhan mother" Joohyuk and Seohyun widened their "What?"

 

        -------------------///-----------------

 

         "We need to find Seohyun! She needs to know this!" Said Yuri to Chen. Actually she was quite surprised to know this connection between them. "I was going to do that when i talked first with Luhan hyung..." Said Chen "He isn't the person that i thought he would be...He has a heavy past on his back" said Minho.

          Yuri was feeling bad...She didn't knew it nothing about Luhan at all. She always keeping blabbering on how close they were,but in the end...It was nothing. Now it was time to help him! Now that she knew it everything,about his past. Yuri was convicted in help him win Seohyun heart.

           "Let's go! Let's find them!" Said Chen and Yuri at the same time. The trio stand up and walked away to get what they want.

 

               ------------///----------

 

          Luhan was in his office. Actually he was seeing the image of him and Seohyun,kissing in the couch,he blushed at the thought of her soft lips on his lips. He really could get her from his mind.

          The boy tried to reach Seohyun,but she was ignoring his calls,maybe she was still confused. Luhan had sure she felt the same that he felt for her. Her eyes were saying that.

           His phone ringed,he looked in the screen and saw Kyuhyun number on it. He frowned...He didn't want to talk with his step brother. Luhan ignored the call. Kyuhyun insisted...Luhan sighed loud and finally accept the call.

 

          "What?"

    

         (Hey bro! I wanted to say something to you)

 

          "Say it quickly...I don't like to talk with you"

 

         (As always you are very delicate with your family...)

 

         "We aren't a family!" Said Luhan in a harsh tone.

 

         (So sturborn! But this isn't the main topic,what i want to say is that finally,we,reach Seohyun brother and now both of them are here)

 

          "What're you saying? What sh*t are you two planning?"

 

         (Tell her the truth about you!) 

   

         "You two doesn't know the truth! Kyuhyun..." 

 

         (I don't care about your excuses...Get your here,i think you will want to face her,when we said the truth to her...You know were!) He said finish the call.

 

         The phone slipped from his hands falling down in the floor. Luhan started to sweat,from all over his body. Why they had to do this? Why they?

          "They will make her misunderstand my actions toward her!" He said loud "I need to go there!" He said running from his office "Why he always have to make something against me!" He said loud in the corridor.

 

          ------------------///---------------

 

      Past...

 

          It was the first time that Luhan was in Korea,he had a two missions to carry. One: find his mother good friend.Two: Be a designer for womens. He placed himself in a apartament brought by his grandmother.

         He grabbed a taxi cab. For his luck he was fluent in korean,so people wouldn't say he was chinese. He looked to the big city of Seoul,he flashed a smile when the taxi cab stopped close to a mansion. Luhan gave the money to the driver and got out of the cab.

         The first impression,was sure a thing,a classy,simple,with a large garden,big house. Luhan looked mesmerazed with the place. He walked slownly,anxious built up in his stomach. Was she going to be receptive at him? Was she really like his mother writted to him? And her daughter? The girl that he always wanted to meet.

         He stopped and saw a seventeen-years-old girl playing in the garden all by herself. She was beautiful,tall,long hair,very white,a very mature body. Luhan couldn't take his doed eyes off her. So she was the girl from the photo...She sure had grow up in a lady.

         "Excuse me,boy...Are you a friend of Joohyun?" A woman voices woke him from dreamland. He looked to his left and saw a pretty lady. His widened up! It was her! His mother friend,the one he wanted to meet from a long time "No..no,i'm not" he stammered. The woman inspected him,like she was recognizing him. He wasn't prepare for that "Sorry madam...i think i'm at the wrong house" he said turning his back to her. He grimmaced at his actions,why he was afraid? A hand on his wrist stopped him.

           "Luhan? Are you Luhan? Son of Ziyi?" The woman asked to him. Luhan was astonished,he turned back to her "It's me,Xi Luhan" he said a little loud. He was quite nervous,being close to a beautiful woman like her was another level. What surprised him the most was the hug that the woman gave on him "My Luhan! You look so much like her! You guys are copycat from each other! The only difference is your male figures. I'm so glad to meet you!" She said sobbing. 

            It was the first time after years that Luhan felt so well in someone arms. She was exactly like his mother told him. He hugged her back "Why are you here?" She asked him "My mom asked me to give you a letter!" He said grabbing from his pockets the letter. Intact,the white paper with a lot of seals,Luhan never open it,so it looked like it was new the letter "Thanks!" She said crying "I'm so happy to see you,i see that our plan will work" she said to him,grinning a little. Luhan blushed...

             He knew it what she was saying,another thing on his mother letter to him "I...I,don't even know her! I" he said stammering. The woman chuckled "Oh Boy! Just be her night armor and she will fall easilly for you,i know my girl. Do you want to meet her now?" She asked. Mrs. Seo looked very normal to someone that was crying a few seconds ago. Luhan denied "I need to organize my place..." "That's a pity! I want you to meet Joohyun!" She whinned to him. Luhan smiled "I will be back" he said to her "So let's do a promise!" She said to him "A pinky promise" Luhan frowned to her,but nodded after seeing the woman face.

          "You,Xi Luhan,promise that we will see each other again"

          "You,Mrs. Seo,promise that you will always let me protect your family"

          Both of them smiled after linking their pinky fingers. They waved at each other,smiling,Luhan realky enjoyed that time with Seo Yoo ra.

 

          Unfortunally,he brooke the promise and never saw the kind woman ever again on his life. But he wouldn't break the promise to protect her family,he made everything he could to help them. Payed some bills from Joohyuk and even helped Seohyun find a job and a place to live. Of course without her knowing nothing about that.

           The fate bring that two souls to meet each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I have a slightly feeling that someone will kill me after reading this chapter!

     Everyone is so curious about their past,aren't you? Hahaha.

      I'm working on it! I need a whole chapter for them!

 

     Luhan is so sweet! Hope that many people say your thoughts,i still need your comments.