Chapter 7

Mr.Crazy

Chapter 7

 

     Riiiiing riiiing.

     The cellphone was ringing,Seohyun ignored at first and closed her eyes again.

    Riiiing riing.

    "Argh! Who is the person that is calling me! If it is Luhan i will smack his face!" Seohyun wasn't a morning person,she liked to wake up at the time she wanted to. She looked to her phone just too see that was Yuri calling her,Seohhun frowned and called back.

    "Yuri unnie!" The person at the other side laughed.

    "It's me Minho! I didn't have your phone so i called trough her. Did i woke you?" He asked. They way she growled to him,make him sure,that he waked her,Minho chuckled.

    "What do you want?" She asked in a bad tone.

    "Congratulations! You made your debut as a model" he simply said,she frowned.

   "Just that?"

   "Yes!"

   "So i will go back to sleep,bye" Seohyun said hang up on Minho and again she closed her eyes

 

    

    The citizens,were walking at the streets, they were looking at the big poster of a girl. She was dressed with a white long dressed,she looked like a lady,stunning,everyone stopped to see the big poster. Nobody knew it her, but all their eyes were on her,especially the fact that she was modelling to the great designer Xi Luhan. All the citizens were impressed with her. The girls wished they were her,the boys wanted to be her boyfriend.

     The new face.

      The model Seo Joohyun or Seohyun as her model name.

 

 

      Again Seohyun cellphone was ringing, she was pissed already,she just wanted peace to sleep,she didn't even looked who was,she just answered.

      "YAH! WHO IS CALLING ME???" She yelled trough the phone.

     "YAH SEO JOOHYUN,WHO DO YOU THINK YOU SCREAMING TO?" The other person that turned out to be,Sooyoung,screamed back.

      "Sorry unnie,i beg for your forgiveness" Seohyun said trying to calm down Sooyoung,that now was saying bad words to her.

      "Here i was going to say to you,that you look incredible in that big poster on street..." Sooyoung was saying,but Seohyun didn't hears the rest just the part of "big poster".

      "Wait,wait a minute,big poster?? How do you mean by that Sooyoung unnie?" Seohyun asked in disbelief.

      "Exactly what you heard! You're in a big poster. Besides you look stunning in that dress,i just recognized you because of your chubby cheaks hahahaha" Said Sooyoung,mocking her.

      Seohyun eyes widened up,she thought that she would only appear in the magazines not in a poster.

      "I need to go unnie,bye" she said ignoring Sooyoung complains.

 

      Seohyun put a jeans and a normal t shirt,she was going after Luhan,she didn't knew it that she would be in a poster. She get her keys and walked to the street.

      She saw some people pointing the fingers to her,she lowed her head a little,people were whispering "Is she the girl from the poster?" "Waaah! She is so pretty" "That is close to our Luhan oppa". She didn't like it some of the comments but she just ignored them and walked to her destiny. Close to the street a bus were coming,her jaw dropped when she saw herself in the bus. People pointed to the bus and Seohyun just frozed in her spot. She was so going to kill Luhan.

       Seohyun crossed the street and still all the gazes were on her. Some boys looked naughtly to her, Seohyun frowned to them and walked more faster. Then she heard a scream.

       "OMG! IT'S SEOHYUN,THE NEW MODEL OF LUHAN!!!" And them she saw a lot of people turning to her,with a shine eyes "I want a photo with her!" "I want her autograph" "I will take her to my house." Seohyun feared,they were going to kidnapp her.

       Then she screamed "Run for your life" and started to run and a lot of people started to chase after, "Aaah I HATE YOU XI LUHAN!" She screamed,to her lucky it didn't have a lot of people in her way,so she run from that scary people. She was losting her breath and her legs were in pain, then she saw her destination,the big building of Exo enterteinament. She looked back and saw that people were still after her,so she reunite all her strengh and runned more.

        Getting close to the building she saw a alley,seeing that people were close to her,she runned more,than she felt hands on her waist pulling her,the person hide behind the big trash can,she was so close to the person she didn't even saw who was. She got up without looking back,cleaned herself from the dusty,Seohyun turned to thank her savior and frowned "You..." she said pointing her index finger "Yah!! Xi luhan!" She slapped his shoulders "Argh! I just saved you,from a bunch of crazy people" he said angry "And who do you think was the one,that made them crazy?" Seohyun said angry to him,he frowned to her.

      "Come,let's talk in  my office" he said,trying to calm Seohyun "No we are going to talk here" she said stomp her feets "So childish!" He said to her "Look who is talking!!" He was pissed,she wasn't going to be quiet and she was gathering more attraction,so he made the only thing he could do,he grabbed Seohyun and put her in his shoulders,she screamed and punch him "Put me down, you ert!!!" "Shut up! If you don't be a good girl, i will kiss you for real,not just in your nose" Seohyun closed in a second.

      Luhan got a little sad. What??? Why he was like that? He ignored these feelings and carried her to inside the building.

 

 

  A/N: Hello!

   Yeah! Kkkkk i wanted to put her debut as a thing big kkkkkk poor Seohyun.

   Hope you guys like it ☺☺☺☺

   Subscribe,comments and upovote please ☺