Chapter 13

Mr.Crazy

      Seohyun was a little confused,back in Japan a man named Kyuhan called her saying he would tell her about Luhan past,the curious girl waited for the other day,but nothing...He didn't appeared at all.

      Now back in Korea things were a little heated up in Luhan office,especially because they were fighting hard.

       "I'm going to work to Lay now! He treats me better than you! Moron!" Seohyun yelled. Luhan snorted "Are you crazy? You're mine,i already apologize for what i did! Stop being nagging!" Now was Seohyun turn to snort. Was he for real? Really? After what he done to her? Seohyun got close to him and slapped him on the chest the boy stepped back a little "You...Touched me!" "Slightly! I didn't ravish you! And it was for work,not to self pleasure" he said raising a little his voice.

       As always they were making a simple thing in a big fuss. What really happened.

 

       Flashback (I love flashback,no judges)

 

       "Luhan...I'm curious about something" the boy raised his head to see Seohyun in front of his desk,she still had her morning face "And that would be?" He asked "How did you knew it about my measures to the bikini?" She asked,the boy frowned and blushed a little.

       "Do you really want to know?" He asked her,the girl nodded to him "Are you sure? You won't like if i say to you" he truly said. Seohyun got suspicious about his words and feared a little his answer "Please..." she said.

       "I saw your bra when you were slepping and your too,i didn't touch you,just a little,but you didn't even moved so don't worry and sorry" Seohyun gulped to him. He touched her! He dared to touch her! In self defense she crossed her arms,the girl was angry "This is ual harassement!" She shouted "I didn't touch in anything important! Calm down!" He shouted to her and after that their fight continued.

 

     End of Flashback

 

     "I will go to Lay! Sehun and Kai will be there too,they know how to treat their noona,very well" she said proudly. That was the last drop of water! He grabbed her wrists and pulled her to the couch of the office he put himself above her. Their eyes were close,they were breathing in the same space "Don't you dare to be by his side,especially when he have that two erts working to him" he whispered,but his tone was very y and Seohyun had to hold her breath

      He moved his body,making her moan a little,she wanted him to stop,to let her go,but his presence was overwhelming to her. Luhan moved his face to her ears bitting the lobe "Please...Luhan..." she whispered,he made the same thing in the other ear. Then his head was again close to hers "Please...What?" He whispered "Just..." before she could finish the boy crashed his lips on hers. Seohyun wasn't surprise by it,actually she hoped that he would do that. Their lips were dancing,her hands were in his neck pulling him a little closer to her,they opened to each others tongues,saciating their desire.

 

      When did Seohyun started to feel this away about him? Was just because of the kiss? No...It was more deeper than that,all the stranges feelings that Luhan gave to her the butterflies,the heart beats and this kiss was totally different from others,it was more sentimental. Now the puzzle of her life was being solved. She fell for him,hard...

 

       They gasped for air "Oppa..." the girl said unconsciously. Luhan jaw almost dropped,did she really said that "Please...If you repeat that i will not be able to hold myself" he said kissing her jaw line,going to her neck and not making marks "I didn't say nothing..." "You just called me oppa! I heard very well" "I think you have gone crazy,i would never say that to you" but again their lips collided. Seohyun was really a strong head. Their kisses were hot,Luhan was using his hands up and down on her body,without of course pass the line. Seohyun was playing with the boy hair. They were in their own little world.

      Again Luhan attacked the girl neck,the same throw her head so he could bite more her neck "Joohyun i need to say something to you" he said going to her collarbone.

      They didn't saw the four persons that were in the office,two were surprised,but the others were smiling widely "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!?".

       Both of them jumped in surprise after hearing Suho voice's. They looked and saw Lay,Baekhyun,D.O and Suho staring at them. That time Seohyun wanted to bury herself in a hole,she hidded her face in her hands,trying to cover the red on her cheaks. Luhan sighed heavily and mouthed some words to them.

      "Can you two sit like normal persons?" Said any annoyed Suho. Lay beside him was laughing "Don't mind him...He is jealous of you two" said Lay,making the other boys hold their laughter too "Zhang Yixing,go mess with other people!" Suho retorded to him "I think someone is angry!" As always Lay and Suho would be bickering with each other. In the end,Seohyun and Luhan were sat in the couch,she still couldn't dare to look to them,she was so ashamed and confused. She stand up amd without a word she ran from there.

    

     The boys looked confused to her actions,Suho really needed to say something important to them "Thanks guys! Now i can't tell her the truth" Luhan said angry "I was starting to say and you four appeared" he hissed "And i bet you wanted to go all the way in this couch" said Suho "Actually no,i wouldn't something without her consent" he said hissing.

      "Sorry bro...You will have another chances" said Lay.

       "I better have"

 

      ----------------------///-------------------

 

       Seohyun ran from all the building,her heart was like a clock bomb,waiting for explode any time soon,her chubby cheaks were red as tomato. But she was feeling well,she was feeling something that she never expected from her. She was in love with Luhan. Not because of a kiss,but of the way he was. He could a idiot,arrogant,but he was lovely and treated her well (sometimes) his love for work,but what atract her more on him was his crazyness. He was indeed Mr. Crazy now the owner of her heart.

       Seohyun stopped at the front of Exo entertainament,she looked back and sighed. Maybe she had to go back and talk to him about what happened earlier.

       Suddenly someone put a napkin on ,she breathed the thing and in seconds her eyes become blur. The last thing she saw was a brown haired man lifting her.

 

        ------------------///------------------

 

       "I hate you Choi Minho! Don't you dare to look at me ever again!" Yuri shouted throwing pillows,fluffy things on the boy. That was more than confused at this moment "You big LIAR! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME FOR REAL!" Minho avoided all the things she throwed on him,he was trying to get closer and chat. But Yuri was making things worst.

      "Noona! Please calm down!" He shouted "Let's talk!" He said. She stopped and smirked to him "Do you want to talk? What about you tell me about your family?" Minho eyes widened up. Did she discovered about his parents? He sighed "They...they" "So do you really feel ashamed that i'm your girlfriend?" She said sobbing. Minho walked to her and hugged her "No...Yuri noona...you're the best thing in my life...please hear my explanation...i have my reasons,stop crying" the girl cried on his arms "Oh Min! I thought you...didn't love me!" She said hugging him "Noona,today you will know everything we just need to wait for our guest to come" he said dead serious.

       The girl nodded,she couldn't be angry to him,Minho changed her life completely,without him she would be lost. She wouldn't be the same Kwon Yuri from now. The happy her,the funny her and she loved herself because of Choi Minho.

       The door knocked and the brooke the hug "He is here!" "Who?" She asked looking to him "My best friend!" He ran to the door. Yuri just looked to him. Minho opened the door and smiled "CHEN!" "MINHO!" They yelled and hugged. Yuri could just look and see that something was fishy in there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"A/N: I took so long to write this! 

   Spare me please!

   Seohyun admitted her feelings! Finally :)

     Comments please!

     Upvote

      Subscribers

      Who loved the new cover?