chapter five

Mr.Crazy

Chapter five

 

   Four days since Seohyun started to work with Luhan and she realized that she would never get used with his freakness,he hugged her when she was over with the photos,he even woke her at 4pm to say that she couldn't get late at the studio. In the end,he was too much for her,but even him had his good sides,the fact that he loved his job,the way he treats his friends and even the fact that he is a gentleman with her,when he is normal, so Seohyun choose to give him a chance as a boss. The only thing she regret is that she couldn't work anymore in Express 999 with her unnies,but when she told them she would stop work there all the girls started to cry,making the goodbye more difficult.

   It was friday morning and that day Seohyun was feeling very very lazy,she was exausted she wanted to sleep more,but she knew it Luhan would drop by in any minute and she didn't want to nothing strange happen in a friday morning. Just like she thought she heard the door opening and steps coming to her room,the door opened showing her boss,using his casual clothes "Good morning Sleepy beauty!" He exclaimed,strangely happy.

   "You! Don't you have manners?" Seohyun said angry "My name isn't "you" is Luhan and for you is Luhan oppa since i'm older than you" he smiled to her,the girl rolled her eyes "As if i would call you that way" she showed her tongue to him "Well! We will work on that later. Now i need you to get dressed" he said running to her closet and again as all the other days, he is choosing her clothes.

   "Joohyun you need new clothes!! What is this closet,my eyes burn when i see your closet" he said annoyed and disgusted with some of her clothes,he always says that and as always she would just ignore him. "Where are we going today Mr. Crazy?" She said curious "Mr. Crazy??? Did you learnt that with Yuri?? I will just ignore you and said that today i will turn you in a princess,since i need you to be my company in this high class ball" Seohyun eyes widened up,ball?? She loved ball,when she was young her parents would take her to the balls and she would dance with her brother and some other boys like the night would never end,but unfortunally,life wasn't fair with her and she lost everything,because of that accident and that horrible man,she was lost in her thought that Seohyun didn't saw that she was crying and Luhan was wiping her tears with his thumbs.

  In a reflex she took his hands away,he got surprised with and Luhan looked down to his feets,Seohyun felt horrible,it wasn't his fault for her life turned out that way "Sorry,i was thinking too much about my past" she said patting his shoulders "My mom used to say that the past is just to us to learn how to act in the future" he said locking his eyes with her,Seohyun got surprised because her mother used to say the same thing to her when she was alive "My mon said the same thing to me when she was alive" she said,turn her eyes away,she got up from the bed and walked to get her clothes "I will get dressed,so you can get out of this room" a smirk appeared on his face "Don't you want my help,to put your clothes?" She growled to him "NO! Out" Seohyun shouted,without any hesitation Luhan hurried to get out of there and of course he was laughing.

   Seohyun was changing her clothes and thinking in the sentence that Luhan said to her,he was so serious and handsome "What? Handsome? Are you nuts Seo Joohyun? This is what i get when i hang out too much with Mr. Crazy" she mumbled to herself.

 

 

 

   Luhan was taking Seohyun to high class saloon,Seohyun jaw dropped when she saw the place. She had sure that was very very expensive, she stopped him,making him look to her "What Joohyun?" "It look so expensive" she said to him he frowned to her "It's my money,i do whatever i want with him, so i wilk spend him to make you more pretty that you already are" Seohyun blushed hard to him,he smiled gently to her and took her hand, Seohyun felt butterflys on her stomach "Am i sick?" She thought.

  They entering in the sallon and was welcomed with a little girl "Luhan oppa" "Wendy" they hugged each other like they were very close,Seohyun felt her heart a little strange "Who is this girl Luhan oppa?" Asked Wendy "She is my model Seo Joohyun and i need Irene skills on her" he said to the girl "Irene unnie,is inside,i will tell her that you are here" she said rushing,Luhan took again Seohhun hands and take her more inside.

    Wendy,the little girl,was talking with a stunning girl, Seohyun was amazed with how she was beautiful, the two girls saw them in there and the pretty girl eyes glimmer when she saw Luhan, Seohyun gulped a little,it's seems like she was a admirer of Luhan.

     "Irene!" He exclaimed,the girl walked to him and hugged him "I missed you,oppa,do you want me to do your hair?" She said with a flirt tone,he smiled "Maybe some other time,now i need you to take care of her" he said pointing his finger to Seohyun,Irene looked for the first time to Seohyun and got surprised like she didn't saw her with him "Oh! Ok" she said grabbing Seohyun hands "My name is Irene" "Seo Joohyun" they smiled to each other. Suddenly the girl touched her hair "Wow! So soft,it will be a pleasure to make your hair" she said sparkling "Joy! Prepare everything" she yelled "Let's turn you in a beauty" she said dragging her to a chair, Seohyun made a help-me face to Luhan but he just giggles to her "I will sit and wait" he said "Seulgi take him to the waiting room" a other pretty girl, a little more taller appeared and escorting him to other room.

 

 

   A long time have passed and Luhan was bored waiting for Seohyun,he looked at the clock and yanwed a little, a young girl appeared "She is ready oppa" "Ok Joy, thanks" the girl blushed a littled and bowed to him turning away.

    Again the door opened and Luhan have to hold himself,to no say something stupid,Seohyun hair was beautiful,Irene turn her straight in waves making her chubby cheaks more charming and her face shine a little more,she was amazing,Irene really was good doing her job "I look good?" Seohyun asked to him,he just nodded her without saying nothing "How much is?" Luhan asked for Irene "Oppa! This is for free" she aaid showing her beautiful smile to him.

   They waved to the girls and walked away "Now we are going to get your dress" "You will buy a dress for me?" She asked in surprise "No!! Are you crazy you will use my dress. Do you really thought that i would buy a dress,when i make the best dress of this country?" He asked in disbelief,the girl just rolled her eyes and followed him to someplace.

 

 

  At the night:

  "This dress is a little too much for me" Seohyun exclaimed facing palming herself,Luhan told her tu use a black dress that showed to much of her skin,she looked great on him "You're exaggerating,my dear" he said sweetly to her "I have sure that you will rock in this ball" he said. But why he felt so bad when he said that? His heart was beat so loud that he had to calm himself. Seohyun was stunning in that dress.

   The car stopped and him being the gentleman that he was opened her door so that she could get out,Luhan showed his hands for her to take and she accept. Seohyun saw a red carpet and a lot of paparazzi,waiting, for the guest,she got close to him and whispered "What kind of ball is this? Are we kind of celebrity?" He laughed to her "Something like that. If you're nervous just look in front and i will always be by your side" he whispered back,she blushed and nodded,they walked together at the carpet,Seohyun could hear the flash on the and people yelling Luhan name and asking who she was.

   She wasn't used to that all attention,since the party that used go was more private and never had paparazzi,she sighed and felt Luhan squizzing her hand,to make sure that she was alright,she smiled and together they enter in the ball.

 

 

A/N: the rest of the ball i will tell in the other chapter.

   Hope you guys like it,since i'm showing how their relationship is growing.

    I put Red Velvet because i didn't knew it who more to put,so i hope you guys don't get sad with that.

   Subscribe,comments and upvote please