Chapter six

Mr.Crazy

Chapter 6

 

  Seohyun and Luhan were welcomed by a thousand of persons,Luhan bowed to them,a chinese girl walked to him and smiled widely "You're here,i'm so glad you accept my invitation!" Luhan bowed to the girl and give to her his best smile "I wouldn't lost your party" Seohyun was just looking at them. Once before she was a rich girl,but she wasn't allowed to attend that kind of parties,so it was her first time,she frozed when the woman inspected her with her,extremaly pleased with the view "And who is this lovely lady?" She asked "Victoria noona,this is Seo Joohyun,my model" the girl named Victoria,put her hands in in excitement "Omo! So pretty,enjoy your night childrens. Luhan can you accompany me,my friends wants to see you" the boy nodded and turned to Seohyun,theirs locked on each other and he smiled "I will be back" she nodded,she couldn't ask him to stay.

   Seohyun saw his back and sighed,a waiter passed with some drinks and she accept,than she felt a hand on her shoulder,thinking it was Luhan she turned around,just to face another person.

   Her eyes widened up in happiness "I can't believe!!" "Me too,how many years!!" The person gave to her a big smile,and they hugged each other "Kim Jongdae,where have you been all this time??" She asked to him,the boy pouted to her and give his camel smile to her "I should be the one asking that! Since your parents bankrupt you didn't contact me afterall" they glared each other and minutes later laughed at their sillyness.

  "So,i saw that you were with the girly boy. Mind tell me why?" Jongdae asked to her "I'm working with him" she stated a little embaressed "As his model??? Oh God i never thought in my life that i would see Seo Joohyun modeling to someone,especially him" he said a little in disbelief "What do you mean Jongdae?" The boy just frowned to her and ignored her question. Seohyun slapped his arm and he just give his troll look to her.

"Its better you don't know this" he thought to himself.

 

 

 

   Luhan was laughing with the older womans at his side,as always they were very entertaing,Victoria patted his back "Oh boy,i need to know what the theme for your line this time?" He smiled to her "Noona if i told you,it would not be more a surprise" the other ladies laughed and he just winked to them "A fact Song Victoria,doesn't know how to keep a secret" said BoA,the other girls nodded agreeing with her,Victoria just showed her tongue to them,making everyone laugh more. "I will excuse myself,my lady is waiting for me" all the girls smiled to him tenderly "Go,say hi to her for me" said Victoria,Luhan just nodded.

   He walked with alot of person dancing,he searched for Joohyun,when he was stopped by someone,he looked at his right and saw,the last person he wanted to see right now "Cho Kyuhyun" he hissed  "Xi Luhan" "Why i have this infelicity to meet you?" Luhan again hissed his words,the man laughed to him "Nothing,i don't like you too" Kyuhyun eyed Seohyun and smirked,Luhan looked to him in disbelief "So you found her,interesting... my father will like this news" Luhan pushed him with angry eyes "Don't you dare tell that disgusting men,about her" he again spilled his words with coldness "I can't hide anything,his is too smart" Kyuhyun managed to say to him "Afterall he is your father too" he evily said this words and Luhan just shivered and walked off,letting Kyuhyun laughing at his actions "What a short temper bastard" he cussed walking away.

 

 

  Seohyun were laughing talking with her friend,sharing old memories "So what about your brother?" Jongdae asked "Studing,as always" "How are you paying his studies?" "Working alot" she said to him. Life was extremaly hard for her and she didn't want her brother to suffer with her,so he doesn't know about the bankrupt,just their deaths "I couldn't tell him that we're poor" she said with a sad tone Jongdae,patted her shoulder "If you need,anything,really anything,just ask me,i will help you" she smiled touched for his words and hugged him.

   They heard someone stomping his feets,she turned to see that was Luhan with a angry face "Having fun?" He hissed,Jongdae laughed to him and Seohyun looked to him "We're friends" she said. Why she was explaining to him? It not like they were in a relationshil,they just worked together "Luhan hyung,how come you can be so jeally?" Jongdae mocked him,doing a funny voice "Don't mock me Kim Jongdae" he hissed again,he laughed "Seo seo i'm going,i need to solve some task and...(he pulled her close and whispered the rest on her ears,Luhan growled seeing that scene) don't trust him,his past is very scary and don't ask how i now this,just work for him don't creat any feelings for him" Seohyun  nodded without thinking too much. She was curious,now she was extremaly curious and she hated that feeling,Jongdae bowed to then and walked away.

  "Let's go" he said with a cold tone,Seohyun walked following his steps,he looked angry,but why? She looked at his back and blushes after seeing his broad back,but the words that Jongdae told her keep on appearing in her mind,what was so dark about Luhan past? She bumped her nose on his back. "We're on the car,get inside" she nodded wothout utter a word. Was he really jealous? She chuckled,it was impossible,Luhan didn't have these kind off feeling towards her.

   He sat on the car and didn't say nothing "Are you angry? Why are you so bothered with the fact that i was close to Jongdae?" She askes him,more in curiousity, he glared at her and stopped the car,when she saw,they were already in her house,she was waiting for his answer,his suddenly moves make her froze in the spot,he kissed her nose "Don't be too close to any other man" he stated and Seohyun just frowned to him.

   She walked out of the car with a tremble legs,she wasn't expecting this movement by his part,she looked to see his face,but he was already gone "Luhan! Are you a ert?" She asked to no one to hear.

 

 

A/N: hi people.

 One more chapter to you

  Seohan all the way kkkkk

  Subscribe,comments and upvotes will be verh gladly accepted 😊😊

 See you soon.