Chapter 10

Mr.Crazy

Chapter 10

 

  China:

 

  Mr. Cho,was on his room,even thought he was there for more than a month,he still didn't like China,just brought to him bad memories. He sighed when he heard his cellphone ringing,seeing that was his oldest son,he smiled brightly.

   -Kyuhyun! If my heir is calling,maybe he is desperate - Kyuhyun laughed a little.

 

 (Daddy! We need to discuss something,four weeks ago,i met with Luhan)

 

    Mr. Cho stiffed on his place,he didn't heard about his other son name for a long time,that boy hated him,it was a fact. But Mr. Cho loved him,alot,but he made a big mistake on the past that left on Luhan heart a big scar.

 

   - What did he told you? - Mr. Cho asked with his calm tone.

 

  (He founded her father! I saw her,just like in the photos she is exactly like her mother. I'm afraid...that he...)

 

   - No way! I can't belive! Luhan armed her or something like that Kyuhyun? - he asked in urgency,that girl,the oldest daughter of Seo Yoon Ra,the only woman that he loved on his whole life.

 

 

 

   In Korea:

 

   "What the hell he is doing?" Seohyun asked herself,she was peeping Luhan on his office,not something nice to do but... she still does. The incident on the other day,made her have a sleepless night,something terrible to her,so Seohyun had the idea to come to talk with him and clarify everything,that kiss was a mistake.

    But the first thing she saw was Luhan sitting on his table (Exactly) with his hands covering his face,he looked so imerse on his mind,so Seohyun didn't want to bothered him.

    In a second a hand patted her shoulder,she was about to scream,when the same person covered "He will hear you if you scream" said the person,a male,she looked behind and got really impressed with the view,the boy had the almost the same height,with gentle eyes,brown haired hair and was showing a simple smile that showed his perfect dimples. Seohyun blushed to him.

   "Sorry if i scared you Miss" she nodded her head,he was a angel "Who are you? A angel?" She asked to him,he gave a smile to her and she almost slapped herself for saying such stupid thing to him,Seohyun was nervous around him "My name is Zhang Yixing,but call me Lay,i'm the designer for male clothes" he said,Seohyun smiled to him Lay was totally a cutie. But he wasn't more handsome than Luhan. The latter got scared with that thought and looked again to the boy on the office that didn't change his position. "The next thing he will do,will surprise you alot" said Lay that now was behind her peeping Luhan "Why? Why he is that way?" She asked "Maybe he is thinking on his new line or something is bothering him" Lay simply said,Seohyun looked above than turned her gaze to Luhan again.

   The next thing he made was indeed surprising,the boy got up and put a song on his Ipod and started to dance. Seohyun jaw dropped and Lay was trying to not laugh at them.

    First he danced Sorry Sorry by Super Junior,using his hands. Then it changed to Growl by Exo,he make the moves perfectly and even singed along the part of the chinese members. Then it changed to Into the new world,that song he didn't dance he just sang like a fanboy,even Seohyun singed that,it was her favourite song of SNSD. Than it changed for No No No by A-Pink, that time Seohyun almost laughed hard but again Lay put his hands on he shaked his body. So Luhan stopped his eyes were still closed, then he shouted "IT CAME!!! MY ANOTHER MASTERPIECE!" He opened his eyes and Seohyun felt her body being dragged to left. She was too close with Lay,her heart beat was a little loud,but she was just too scared to say something "That was close!" Said Lay whispering,she nodded.

   "Give him thirty minutes!" Lay said to her "He is working,if you go there now,you will see the devil in person" said Lay making a scared cat face,the latter smiled and sighed,maybe they will have to discuss tha subject later "So,i will go home" she said,bowing to him,but he grabbed her wrist "Can you be my companion? I was going to ask him but..." she looked to him  and furrowed her eyebrowns "Do you have sure? I..." "Yes Joohyun-ssi i have sure" he said grabbing her wrist and dragging her out of there. Seohyun felt that Lay hands was warm,but not like Luhan,his hands were another thing.

   "How did you know my name Lay?" She asked but the boy didn't answer.

 

 

   Again Seohyun was on Minho studio,but this time she was just visiting,Lay was dragging her in the corridors until he stopped and suddenly opening the door. Her eyes widened up with the view. Two hot guys that were in their boxers,looked to her and then to Lay,the only reaction from her was screaming,but again Lay put his hands on .

   "HYUNG!" Yelled the dark skin boy "You didn't even knocked..." he said again "Sorry Kai and Sehun,can you guys put some clothes?" Lay said shyly,he was so lazy that he forget to knock before getting in,the two boys rushed to put some clothes. Lay released Seohyun and felt when she slapped his arms "Sorry Joohyun,it wasn't my intention" he said,almost begging for her forgiveness. Seohyun would never forget that view,actually it wasn't bad,the two boys were hot,the dark skin had slender body and curves and a great ,he had a y vibe. The other one,had a little more abs than the other and had a great waist line,long legs and a y face,she was amazed with them,if she told her unnies about that,they would totally go crazy.

   Opening the door appeared a small guy,with some filles on his hands,he had a baby face and he was familliar to her. She smiled seeing that was Byun Baekhyun,Taeyeon boyfriend.

    "Baekhyun!!" She said waving to him "Noona" than she hugged him happily,Seohyun saw Baek all the time,since she lived above Taeyeon,he was a very funny person and treated everybody good,especially his girlfriend,all the girls liked him "What're you doing here??" She asked to him "He works for me" said Lay that walked to them "Baekkie did you brought what i asked?" Lay asked,the boy handed to him the filles "Hyung,the model that we were going to use is sick,so we don't have anyone to be with Kai and Sehun" said Baekhyun, Lay sighed in misery. Seohyun pitied him.

    Lay looked to her and smiled creepily,she frowned to him "Luhan will have to forgive me" he said "And you too Joohyun" than he eyes Baekhyun and gave to him the signal. Seohyun understood the meaning of them and started to complain,but Lay and Baekhyun linked their arms with her and took her to the change room.

 

  A few minutes later:

 

   Seohyun was forced to use a mini black dress,it showed her backs and legs,she was blushing,but Lay and Baekhyun gave to her a thumbs up,she looked amazing. They waved her hair to give a y vibe.

   The two models smiled to her and bowed to her Seohyun did the same,the poker face boy talked "Hi! My name is Sehun,i have 21 years old" she smiled to him he was young than her,but had such mature figures "Hi! My name is Kai,as Sehun i have 21 years old,it's a pleasure to work with noona" he said,Seohyun frowned "Hi! I'm Seo Joohyun or Seohyun i have 23 years old" she said.

    Sehun was with a black jeans and a white social shirt his hair was in the right direction hiding a little his eyes. Kai was all black,they looked great. They were talking when another person with a camera appeared,he was blonde and very stylish,he had a diva aura,Seohyun smiled to him.

   "Kim KiBum in the area" he said with his gross voice that scared a little Seohyun "Let's start".

 

   Seohyun did everything that she was told to. She leaned her body on Sehun and he took her hands,Kai was close to her,glaring at her. Than she was showing her back and the two boys placed their hands in there. Now they were with their head on her hips and she was with her hands on their hairs. And the three continued with their session. The y photo session.

    "Luhan hyung will kill you" said Baekhyun "It is his clothes...and more i was desperate he will understand" said Lay "I doubt it..." mumbled Baekhyun,Lay heard it but thought the same way,Luhan was so going to kill him after he see this.

 

 

   At Seohyun apartament:

 

   Baekhyun brought her home,because he was going to see Taeyeon. Seohyun sat on her couch and sighed,it wasn't her intention to work,but Lay was desperate and more she had a lot of fun,she even discovered that the dress she was using,Luhan that made it,that's why Lay wants him to be his company.

    Seohyun changed the channels trying to found something nice on TV,but nothing she sighed and walked to her kitchen to eat something nice. After some time she heard her phone and her eyes shined to see who was.

    - Jong Hyuk! - she brightly called her younger brother name.

    (Noona,i missed you alot. How are you doing?)

     - I'm fine,living like a princess - she lied to him,Jong Hyuk didn't know about her lifestyle,she kept as a secret.

     (I'm calling you to give congratulations)

     Seohyun frowned,she didn't have done anything to be congratulate for.

     (Congratulations on being a model,so how about you tell me this ty story and how my sister didn't told me that our parents went bankrupt)

     Seohyun jaw dropped,she was so screwed.

 

 

A/N: I will finish here.

  The next chapter Luhan and Seohyun will travel together for a photo session. 

 Thanks for the 50 subscribers i'm very happy about that.

 Luhan is crazy.

  Seohyun is in a big dilema because of her brother what will happen to them.

  Comments subscribe please