Chapter 16

Mr.Crazy

     A long time ago...

 

    Han Yoo ra,always lived in China,or better in Beijing,her mother worked there along with her father,being the only child of the family,Yoo ra always lived with the best things in life. She even lived in the best neighbourhood of Beijing. Across the street,lived her best friend Xi Ziyi,the most pretty girl that she ever saw,kind,smart and very centered Yoo ra loved her like the sister she never had.

     She looked to her watch and smiled,it was almost time to meet her friend. If she counts more five seconds,the crazy Ziyi will appear running.

       1,2,3,4,5...

        Her door slammed showing a super happy Ziyi "Aaah! Today is the big day! Today i will finally confess to Kyuhan and you can finally find someone!" She said yelling a little. Yoora chuckled a little "I doesn't need anyone!" She said.

         To get things straight,Ziyi has a big crush on Cho Kyuhan,a korean boy that was studying in the same high school than them,alot of girls had a crush on him,especially because of his looks and brain. Yoora wasn't interested on him in that way. The three of them become good friends. Tonight was the last ball on high school,the last year they would study together.

          Everything was prepared,the girls were going together and have fun. Yoora didn't expect anything special in that ball,just that Ziyi could grab Kyuhan to her.

          "Let's get ready! Tonight we will steal some hearts away!" Said Ziyi with her playfull tone "Who are our targets,Ziyi?" Asked in confusion Yoora,the other one frowned "Me,Kyuhan and Seo Jonghyun" after hearing his name Yoora blushed.

          "We are ju-just colleagues!" Said Yoora. Seo Jonghyun was another man that girls loved,he was a little more popular than Kyuhan,especially because he was athletic,kind,smart and beautiful,but he was teaser,he liked to disturb Yoora peaceful life,she disliked him at first,but after sometime she started to feel something different about him. "Yeah and i'm the England queen" said Ziyi in mockery. Yoora just rolled her eyes "Bite me Ziyi" "Don't ask that i will" said the other one winking to her.

          "Let's stop this and get ready already!" Said Ziyi,Yoora nodded and both started to get ready.

 

               -----------///---------

 

          The two girls walked in the school gym,the place were all decorated with stars,blue and white. The girls were amazed with the work done in that place.

           That night,Ziyi dressed in a pink dress,not that short,her hair was in waves,her great body was incredible in that dress and her make up,was very feminine. Yoora felt a ugly duck close to her best friend,that always took the glampses from the boys "Why i have to use high heels?" Complained Yoora to Ziyi "Because high heels were made to be used and just that" said the other one,that was like crazy looking for Kyuhan.

          Yoora helped her friend and find Kyuhan,that was in the corner of the gym,talking with some friends "There Ziyi!" Yoora pointed. Ziyi brightened and smiled to her friend "Wish me luck!" "Luck!" And Ziyi started to catwalk to Kyuhan. The girl giggled with her friend actions.

          She was now alone,the music filled the air,she was moving a little her body. Yoora felt a pair of hands on her shoulders,the girl frowned...There was only one person that would do that to her. The girl sighed "Chubby! You look great tonight!" Yoora rolled her eyes,she hated being called chubby,just because she had huge cheeks "Seo Jonghyun! Don't you have other person to mess with?" She asked extremaly annoyed. The lad laughed.

           "I like to bother you more,chubby,nobody have the same reactions than you" he said turning her to him. Yoora holded her blush,he was too perfect,tall,have a great body-line,a killer smile. Just seeing him Yoora felt strange "Get a life Jonghyun" she hissed,took his hands off her.

           She walked living him behind, the high heels she was using were,literally killing her,she hated to use that things,Yoora looked to find a place to seat and took her heels out. In the middle of the way,she gave a false step,balanced her body,making her fall behind "That's it! I'm going to turn the ball joke after this" she thought. The girls felt a pair of stong arms holding her,it was like a movie scene. Yoora heart started to beat loud,she looked up and saw Jonghyun smiling to her "Gotcha!" She hated that beautiful smile he had,the smile that make her heart go crazy.

            "Pu-pu-put me up!" She stammered. Jonghyun smiled "You're stammering! That's cute" he said looking to her,with that big black eyes that he pursued "I'm no-not" "Keep saying that and one day i will believe" he said mockering her. Yoora was feeling so stupid close to him,no other boy made her look so strange,like a little girl in love. Wait in love? That's the wrong word!

             "Stop pissing me off!" Yoora said frowning. Another music began,Jonghyun smiled hearing the song,maybe he like what he was hearing "Dance with me chubby!" He said,the latter glanced him "Dance with you? Are you nuts? Me and you dancing?" She said snorting. Jonghyun smirked,grabbing her by her waist,putting both of them together "I will take that as a yes" he said and both of them started to dance together,of course he leading the dance.

 

              ----------///---------

 

           Kyuhan hated Jonghyun with all the force he had,he was there like two years and he was more closer to Yoora hearts than him,that know he for 4 years. He sipped his drink,Kyuhan wanted to confess to Yoora that night,but looking at these two proximity...made him want to puke. Ziyi was by his side,seeing his reaction,deep in her heart she knew it that Kyuhan had strong feelings towards Yoora,but the girl was a little dense in these topics so she never realized. Ziyi sighed,she didn't hate her friend,actually she loved her too much too think that way,Yoora was always there to her.

            Ziyi was going to confess to Kyuhan,she wasn't expecting a yes from him,actually after seeing his eyes on Yoora all the time,the girl had sure that he would never look to her in the same way "Kyuhan...I want to say something to you..." "I was going to confess to her before i go back to South Korea to marry that girl..." he said to her.

             Her heart stopped,he was going away? To marry another person? "Are you serious Kyuhan?" She asked trying to hold her tears,he nodded quietly "My parents are imposing me to do this...To me i would fight for her love" Kyuhan said,he was aware that his words were hurting the girl beside him,since always he knew it about that crush she had on him. Ziyi puffed air,she was trying to breath,but nothing...She was hurt...She was in pieces.

             "When are you going?" She asked,feeling a little lonely tear escaping from her eyes "Next week" he said sad,his eyes were on the two people dancing together,laughing and worst kissing,a tear rolled from his eyes "Sorry Ziyi,i can't be what you want me to be...Goodbye" he said,he truly was apologetic towards her. Ziyi nodded "Bye...Kyuhan" she said before running away crying her heart out. It was time to let go...or so she thought.

 

            -------------///-----------

 

             Yoora and Jonghyun were in their own moment,the people around them could sense the chemistry between them "Chubby,i really think you look damn hot today" said Jonghyun,again smiling to her,the girl laughed "You're so funny,i look like a giraffe trying to skating" she said,now was Jonghyun turn to laugh "You should have confidence in yourself" he said serious. The girl frowned "Are by some case trying to confort me?" She asked,he snorted and looked away,blushing,Yoora couldn't resist and laughed at him "Oh my gosh! I never in my life would thought you were cute!" She said in the middle of her laugh.

            Jonghyun frowned,he hated being called cute,he looked straight at the laughing girl "I'm not cute at all" he said pouting. Yoora blushed a little seeing his face,she pinched his nose "Yeah! Right" she said. Jonghyun smirked "I will show that i'm not cute" he said bringing her more closer to him. Their faces inches away,Yoora felt the air become hot,their lips were so close,she felt the urge to kiss him.

             His thin lips,so cute,she was going to kiss him,Yoora really wanted to feel that lips. She didn't wait longo,she collided their lips together,surprising the boy.

             Jonghyun was in shock! He wanted to a little! He felt that cherry-like lips moving on him,Jonghyun felt the sparkles on his heart,he kissed her back,deepening the kiss. Their eyes were closed,their hearts beating fast like crazy. In that moment,they felt that something was going to born between them.

              Yoora gasped for air "Did you feel it?" She asked him,Jonghyun nodded "That sparkles..." "Beautiful..." they gazed each one eyes and smiled.

              "Do you think we should try...Yoora?" He asked,the girl flashed when he called her by her name,she always expected this day and his husky voice,was so y. She pecked his lips "Absolutely" they smiled and again they danced together,on that magical night.

 

              ---------///-------

 

               That night,changed this four people lifes,two were happy to discover their feeling and the other two were on the ground trying to fix the pieces of their heartbreak.

               Kyuhan flied to South Korea without saying goodbye to none of them. Ziyi started to fix her heart building a new hobbie,that was designer clothes to woman. Yoora and Jonghyun become a real couple.

 

              Three years later...The reason behind all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 A/N: People will punch meee! I will have to hide myself here kkkkk

 This is a introduction to their past,it was really necessary...

    Seo parents were very funny...

     Poor Ziyi

 

    Comments please!