Chapter 2

Mr.Crazy

One week later:

 Today was the girl night! When all the girls that work at Express 999 reunite and talk about the events of the week, it worked eight girls in there,but one more was always invited,because she was a long time friend and that girl was Yuri. She opened the door of the cafe's in there she looked around and saw all the girl sitting around a big table, they waved happily to her and told her to sit. She nodded and sat beside Sooyoung, the girls went in silence after Yuri sat.

 "So, how was your week?" Asked Taeyeon the owner and the oldest between them. "Normal" yuri said, her gaze was in the direction of the maknae that was silently moving her fingers in the table Yuri knew it that she was waiting for her to talk about him, thr girls just accept that answer and got silent again, the air in the table was gloomy, it was a fact everyone was waiting for her to talk about the event on the last Saturday, when her boss asked the maknae to be his model.

 "Just talk already about him!" Said Jessica in her fierce tone, the ice princess was already pissed with all this silence. "Is that okay Seohyun? To talk about him?" Tiffany asked to the maknae that was now lost in her thoughts, the girl just nodded, Yuri sighed, why he had to make all this trouble?

"Sorry Seohyun, but he is coming again tomorrow" said Yuri "Really i didn't want to all this situation, but it's better for you to accept his offer,it's not that bad to work for him, he is a good person and we all know that you need money" she said bluntly,Yuri didn't want to push her, but luhan was making her life a stress about this situation and he was really desperate to have her.

 Seohyun sighed, it's that she didn't like Luhan, afterall she didn't have any idea about him, that day was the first time that she met him, but she just didn't fit to be a model and it still exist the stories about him. Yoona knew it that her friend was lost, she patted her back "Luhan is crazy, but he have a good taste on womans, he choosed you because you're beautiful" all the girls in the table nodded agreeing with Yoona "Oh! I reminded! There was a time that he even gave me a dress because he said that would realky fit on me" said Sunny happily, all the girls reminded the day that he gave to her a cute white dress "I still use it".

 Seohyun didn't knew it about that "Me too, i have one dress that he gave to me,because of my birthday" said Hyoyeon, it was clearly that all the girl wanted her to say yes to him, but Seohyun wasn't that conviced about him, she was afraid, but she didn't know why she felt that way, maybe was because his eyes were extremaly beautiful and his gaze on her make she fell shivers or was because he was just in his pijamas when they first met making him look crazy.

 Yuri waited for Seohyun answer, but the girl was just silent "Lets change the subject" said Tiffany "Hey girl! Finaly Nickhun asked me out and tomorrow we are going to dinner together!" She said smiling showing her eye smile to everyone, all the girls cheered for her friend,but only the maknae was sulking in her place.

 

Luhan was sitting in his work table,again he was drawning, his room was totally a mess. He finashed his draw he looked proudly to it, on his calender was marked a day,a special day to him, he sighed and took the calendar glaring the mark that he made there "Mom i finaly found her, now let's just wait to see whats going to happen".

 Then he opened a box,inside there was a letter and a photo,his eyes were directly on the photo of two womans a chinese and korean,they were extremaly beautiful, he smiled to himself "I will do what you asked to me mom, i promise".

 

 

 It was 4pm and the couple were slepping calmly in their bed, they have this relationship for a long time, then a cellphone started to ring, the girl was the first to wake up, she knew it who was calling for her, the boy by her side waked up too and know was glaring at her "Noona is he again?" The girl nodded to him "I won't answer lets sleep Minho" Minho frowned to her "You know that he will call you until noona answer him" she knew it that her boyfriend was right, she answer it.

"Do you know that is 4pm right know? Luhan don't you have manners?" The latter said angry.

"It's important,i need your help, i don't know how to impress her" luhan said.

"Who you are talking about? Its Seohyun?" She said.

"Of course,who more would be?" He said annoyed, luhan knew it that his secretary was angry with him, but he couldn't sleep, thinking about how he will make Seohyun accept his offer.

"Just don't be you" she said hang up on him.

"Rude" luhan said,it didn't help him at all, then he tried to call his other friend.

 

 Yuri was amazed with Luhan effort to make Seohyun his model, never in this one year that she work for him she saw a him after a girl, did he possibly fell in love with her? But is Luhan capable to love someone in that way? He was always too busy with his work, Yuri snapped that thoughts on her mind and was prepared again to sleep when Minho stopped her "Well know that noona is awake how about we have some fun" he said leaning his body against her, making him be on top of her "Minho i have work tomorrow!" "Yuri noona,don't be sturborn,just enjoy!" He said kissing her, Yuri had sure that he wouldn't accept no as answer so she just let him be since she liked the way Minho treated her.

 

 The other day was going to be decisive to Seohyun life, she wasn't prepared to face that crazy boy, but she needed to, maybe he was her pass to have more money and pay for her brother fees on Germany.

 She sighed "Maybe it's better to accept his offer"

 

A/N: that was a boring chapter i know, but necessary to let you guys curious about the story.

 I love comments and subscribers