Chapter 14

Mr.Crazy

       Past...

 

     A young woman was sit in her chair,she was looking to her five-years old son,that was playing with a ball. Since she had him her life was full of bliss. But her heart never healed from the past,she wanted to forget...But see that little boy reminded her everything. She fixed her long black hair. The woman sighed when she saw the boy,falling in the ground and crying.

     "My baby! Oh Luhan! Mommy is coming!" The young woman ran after him. The child was there trying to wipe his tears,he wanted to be strong for his mother "Mommy! I'm okay" he said sobbing,the woman wanted to laugh. She fixed his hair and looked to see if he was hurt,just little scratchs nothing big "Mommy Loves Luhan" the woman said hugging her son,the same hugged her back "Luhan loves mom too"

 

         -----------------///------------------

 

     "I wish you didn't left me behind,mom" Luhan said again looking to the photo,he looked to the korean woman "They really look a like,but Seohyun is more prettier" he said and smiled at his sillyness.

     It wasn't on his plans to fall deply to her,the only thing he wanted was to protect her,like a bodyguard. Fall in love with Seohyun really was something.

     Luhan wanted to tell the story...

     The story of her mother and his mother...

 

        --------------------///------------------

 

      Seohyun lazyly woke up,she felt the leather on her face,she was layed in a car. She looked around and saw a man,tall,brown haired,a little cat looks,the girl frowned "Oh! You're up! Thanks Lord that i didn't put much of chloroform!" He said smiling to her.

      The girl frowned deeply to the man "Who are you? Why i'm here? Where are you taking me? What are you going to do with me?" She bombarded the man with thousands of questions,the same capped his ears in frustrastion "So many! So many questions! Calm down girl,when we meet my father you will know everything. So trust me,it will be good for you" the man said Seohyun snorted "How i will trust in someone that kidnapped me!?" "That wasn't my intention at first! But in the end just...turned out that way,but i assure you,nobody is going to hurt you"

      Seohyun sighed in despair,the man in front of her,was more crazy than Luhan! Was that even possible? She glared him "Tell me atleast your name" The man nodded "Cho Kyuhyun".

       The girl had sure that she already heard this name somewhere in her life.

 

      ------------------///------------------

 

      Minho,Chen and Yuri were all in the table,one look at each other. Yuri could tell that both of the boys were strangely unconfortable. Minho nudged Chen and the other did the same. Yuri was extremaly pissed at their actions "Can someone please explains this whole story to me? Gosh! I hate being blind in this all!" He outburst made Chen and Minho jump on their spots.

      Chen sighed "So...I will begin with the facts." He paused to look at Minho the same nodded to him "Me,Seohyun and Minho are childhood friends,we lived in the same neighborhood,we grow up pratically in Seohyun house. As you already now,Seo parents died four years ago in a car accident,leaving her and her brother,without any money to live,so the girl had to start to work to help her brother." 

      Yuri was astonish with that news,never in her life she would imagina that Seohyun was a chaebol,but her eyes landed on Minho,she never imagined that he would be Seohyun friends since childs,none of them minded to tell her the truth "Just that?" She asked tired. Chen denied with his head "This is where our story began" he said. Yuri looked to the funny boy.

 

         Four years ago:

 

       That was a mournfoul day,the three friends were sat in the church,one supporting each other,especially the girl that was crying rivers. Chen was seeing his best friend crying because of her parents funeral,her brother was in her grandmother arms and Minho was caressing the girl long hair.

       Everyone got shocked with the news,nobody expected that her parents would die in such horrible way. He was extremaly sad,her parentes were really good folks,persons that treated everyone very well,Minho and him,were really fonded to them.

       The priest were saying good words about them,Chen didn't want to hear,he wanted to this all be a nightmare. He didn't want to see Seohyun suffer,she was a very good friend and didn't deserve this destiny. As always life liked to play tricks and her family lost all the money they had,turning the two siblings poor and miserable.

       After the long speech,they walked together taking the coffins to the cemitery,nobody would utter a word and even their breaths were low. Seohyun leaned her head on Chen and he hugged her tightly,that was a pitiful day.

 

       After their bodies were buried,everyone walked awat,but just Minho,Chen and Seohyun stayed,the silent between them was ankward "I will miss them alot" she said,they nodded "We will too,Seo" said Minho. The girl touched the names on the grave,she smiled a little. Life would change for them all,after that day,Chen didn't want to see his friends tears anymore "Seo...I promise you that until i die,i will protect you,never you are going to suffer like that again" Chen said firmly "Me too! I will do everything that is possible to me,so you won't cry anymore!" Minho said confident. Seohyun looked to both of her friends "Thanks...I don't want to be a bother for you two" she said sadly "You never will be Seo,i had sure that you would do the same to us" said Chen.

      They both let,the girl talk her last words to her parents. Chen inspected the place around him. At the corner of the cemitery he saw a very familiar man,talking on his phone. Chen being the curious man that he was,left Minho walk in front and with little steps he walked.

       The man or better the boy,had the same height that Chen,a girly face,figures that would make girls sell their souls to be by his side. Of course Chen knew it who he was,being the gossip king that he was,of course he knew it who he was. Chen hided behind the tree.

 

        "I will do whatever i want!"

 

        "Its your fault! My life,her life,you messed up everything! You stoled my mom life and i will steal that girl life!"

 

        Chen widened his eyes. What nonsense that boy was saying? Steal lifes? What? Chen couldn't take anymore.

 

        "Why the bastard son of the Cho family is doing here?" Chen asked appearing to the boy,the same turned behind and furrowed his eyebrowns. "The Kim family never surprises me! As always you guys has big ears" the girly boy said "I have a name...if you doesn't know" he said a little hurt.

        "I know your name Xi Luhan" said Chen.

        Chen hated the Cho family,they were very despicable,they were the ones that stoled Seohyun father business,leading them to this terrible fate. Luhan looked to the boy "I hate my father..." he said "I want to know why you are here...Want to see her misery?" Hissed Chen. Luhan was extremaly offended by this boy actions,being the cold boy he was he snorted and replied "It's not your business what i do or not in my life" Chen got red "If concerns Seo life's it is my business" "Who said i'm interested on her? You know nothing Kim Jongdae,you shouldn't throw your angryness on me,there is someone that deserve more your angryness,but it's not me" Luhan said with his cold tone. Luhan didn't want to talk with this boy,he had nothing against him,but he knew it how to be annoying. Luhan left the boy behind. With alot of questions.

 

       --------------------///--------------------

 

        Chen stayed with that meeting on his mind for a long time. In that time he decided to discover,everything about Luhan past,the meaning on his words. He decided to pack his things and get straight to China. Where everything started.

 

         ------------------///-------------------

 

       "Now i'm lost!" Yuri exclaimed. She was trying hard to swallow everything. Luhans actions,these three past,the Cho family. Actually Yuri couldn't believe that Luhan would hurt someone. And worst...She realized that didn't knew Luhan afterall, she got a little sad.

       "What did you find it in there?" Yuri asked "Alot of things...But one thing i can say...It changed my way of seeing Luhan hyung" Yuri grimmaced.

        Things weren't over.

 

         ----------------///-------------------

 

        Seohyun was being accompanied by Kyuhyun in a big corridor,the house was large and very well builted. He stopped in front of one brown door "This is where i leave you,be calm,nobody wants to hurt you" Kyuhyun said patting her shoulders.

        He bowed and leaved the place. The girl hesitated a little,but in the end opened the door.

         She looked around,the place was a office room,with alot of books,a big desk in the middle. She saw two figures sat in the chair. A blond girl that she didn't have idea of who it was and a korean boy,that she would recognize in any place of this world "Joohyuk?" She whispered,the man looked to her and flashed "Noona! Seohyun noona!" The girl opened the door and ran to hug her little brother, they hugged each other "When did you arrived?" She asked happily "Yesterday!" He said hugging her more.

         The blonde girl was smiling to them,she knew it korean very well,since her grandma was korean. Seohyun landed her eyes on the girl and frowned "Who she is Joohyuk?" She asked to her brother "Oh! She is Elsa,my fiancee" he said simply. Seohyun was astonished "You...WHAT?"

          But before they would argue more,the door opened again,showing a tall man and someone that Seohyun knew it 

          "Mr. Cho?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 A/N: Hello! Who missed me?

   Cri...cri...

    I think none of you guys!

     I'm happy with this chapter and leave your thoughts