Prologue

Mr.Crazy

Yuri was waiting in the lobby of her boss apartament, he have been disturbing her about that he finally found his muse, the one that would use his new line, what he calls masterpierce, Yuri was using her social skirt and a white blouse. She looked again at her clock, Mr. Crazy his fifteen minutes late and it was saturday she wanted to pass the day with her boyfriend.

 She saw a boy coming out, she looked in confusion with the view the man was using his pijamas,literally, she now was hoping that ot wasn't him, because she just knew it one person that would use this kind of clothes and walked away like it was a normal thing and to her big desperation it was really him, he boss, Mr. Crazy, the well known designer, Xi Luhan.

"You're early Yuri!" He said giving her his best smile "Do you know that you"re using just pijamas?" Yuri yelled at him, her job as his secretary was more like she was his nanny, she always has to take care of him and see if he eating,if he is slepping or even taking shower!! Luhan frowned to her "I didn't have time to change,i'm late!" He said with his normal tone he catches her hand and walk with her. "Let's go!"

 

 They were the center of the attentions, luhan to be more exactly he looked like a crazy person,not like normaly he wasn't that way, but normaly luhan would choose normal clothes, Yuri sighed heavily, she thought "Why he had to be this way? Why i don't have a normal boss like everyone in this whole world?" She sighed heavily for the second time. Luhan normaly was in all magazines, he was extremaly famous because of his clothes, woman said that he was a genius, even hollywood stars already used one of his dress, he really had a good taste, but he was excentric he has habits that normal people would even imagined and the poor Yuri knew it them all.

 They were walking in the streets when he stopped in front of a cafe's, the latter knew it this place, she used to work in there, together with her bestfriend and luhan is a client there, now she was confused was he hungry? Or something like that? "Why we are here?" She asked "Weren't we going to find you "muse"?" She said frowning again. "What are you saying Yuri we are at the right place, she is here, the only girl that can fit to be my model, the only of your friends that i didn't met" Yuri felt nervous, after hearing him saying this words she knew exactly the girl he was talking about.

 He enters the cafe dragging her with him, it didn't have a lot of people, it was soon in the morning there were only three girls working that time. One of them a very tall girl looked curious and almost died after seeing the man, she put a hand on and the girl at the other side, she was tall too but not like the other had the same reaction, they looked to him and said "Why are you using this luhan?" He smiled to her but ignored them, the third girl was confused with him, who was he?

 Yuri desperate to run away from his grip said "Mr. Xi!! I don't think it a good time, why don't you put a better clothe huh? Please!?" He turned to her "Things like that are more important than me, the model of my new line is dawn important" he was so sturborn she knew it that he would never change his mind, again he looked to thw third and put a grin he pointed his finger right in her direction everyone in the place stopped to see what going to happen " You Seo Joo hyun are going to be my model for my new line" the lattee jumped after hearing her name.

 "Me? Are you crazy? I don't even know you, what a nuisance" she said angry, this crazy boy just entered in her job place talking this nuisance, she gulped when he got close to her than Seohyun finaly noticed her unnie "Yuri unnie!" "Sorry Hyun but..." to the two girls surprise he put his face inches close to her face, she holded her breath. Looking more close to him, he was a little cute and had beauty eyes, but she snapped this thought of her mind. To her surprise the boy snapped his finger right on her face "You had everything that i need! Look, beautiful face, a great body, cute lips and you even has aegyo fat in your eyes" Seohyun blushed " and the red on your cheeks are very charming you're perfect to be my model, the next face of my masterpiece" after realizing her he turned to Yuri "See this Yuri, she is perfect, i'm so disapointed because you didn't introduced her to me".

 Everyone in the cafe was in shoock with the scene, they were so statled that they didn't showed any reaction, the girl working on there were laughing at the situation,Sooyoung and Yoona, were the workers of that day, she knew it the boy very well, not just because Yuri told them about him, was because he loved to eat in there, they were laughing and laughing. Yuri was so ashamed and feel sorry for the maknae, Seohyun was so in shock that she didn't move from her spot.

 Luhan looked again to her "Say yes to me".

 Seohyun finaly moved a little, she was so scared of that boy, she wanted to bury herself in a hole, she was so ashamed for herself and for the clients that was seeing this, she wasn't going to accept this offer, she heard about him, about his crazy habits and way of living. She looked at his eyes again, she felt her heart melt a little, so beautiful, she breathed and spelled the words she wanted to say "No!!"

 Luhan reaction was so normal, that Yuri was suspicious about him, he just bowed to her and walked away from the cafe's, Yuri bowed in sorry for the clients, but before she could utter a word Luhan again appeared in the place he stopped again and make a superhero pose and point his index finger to Seohyun "I won't give up until you say yes to me Joo hyun" he shouted, everybody in the restaurant were pitty on the poor girl "Yuri why are you still in there? Come we have a lot to do today" the girl jumped and bowed to everyone and hurried to his side, the couple walked away leaving everyone again in shock.

 Seohyun sat on the first chair that she saw and put a hand on her temple, she didn't believed on what just happened to her, she looked at her unnies Yoona and Sooyoung walk close to her "He is a good person,but you will suffer alot" they talked at the same time, they knew it him, he was sturborn and very crazy he would never give up on something that he wants.

 They left Seohyun on her thoughts and started to work again, Seohyun sighed and mumbled to herself "Why my life is so difficult?"

 

A/N: hello!

 The prologue is here, it's a little confusing but i will let everyone curious, don't forget to drop a comment to tell me your thoughts.

Soosooseo