chapter 3

Mr.Crazy

 

 

 Luhan was being stared by his two friends Lay and Suho,they have known each other for a long time. 

 "Flowers? Its not like you are asking her to marry you! For God sake" said Suho,normally he was a composed person,but when it comes to his friends,especially Luhan,he could go crazy. "I give him the idea! Womans love flowers!" Said Lay defending his friend,Suho frowned to the boy "I can't believe this! Why i'm not surprise?" He said ironic.

  Lay frowned to him and ignored Suho,but the boy wasn't going to give up "But what if with this smoking?" Suho asked "I thought it would suit the moment" Luhan said innocently "As a said,if you are going to ask to her marry you. How a designer can't choose his own clothes?" Luhan rolled his eyes "Easy. If he just drawn clothes to womans" he argued back. The boys were now seeing other kinds of clothes to Luhan,since him,had a terrible taste to himself, they choose a jeans and a social shirt "With tie or without tie?" Luhan asked "Without! It will suit you more" said Lay "For the first time today,i agree with dimples,your shirt don't ask for a tie" Suho said,of course ignoring the fact that Lay were sending death glares to him.

  The boys were interrupted when someome knocked the door, Luhan told to the person to enter in his room, it was none then Yuri,with a weak smile she walked in their direction "Yuri noona,pull some senses to Luhan and tell him not to gave flowers to that girl" said Suho and by his surprise he was slapped by Lay "Shut up! Luhan will do what he wants even if noona say to him no to" Yuri was so tired that she didn't argued with them, knowing they very well she knew it that they suffer with Luhan exquisites.

   "Are you ok Yuri? You look extremaly tired and sick" said Luhan with a worried tone. Indeed Yuri was feeling that way, since morning at first she thougth it was morning sickness,but that feeling wouldn't fade away during the day and worst organizing Luhan papers at a saturday wasn't something that she was waiting,she denied "You look great,i bet Seohyun will gladly accept your offer since she needs money" Luhan eyes shined up after hearing his secretary saying that "Thanks Yuri,do you want to come with me?" He asked her, the boy was fonded with her, she was the only friend girl that close to him and he respected alot her opinions and was befriends with her boyfriend Minho, these two played soccer together.

  Yuri looked to her boss and smiled,but she was so tired ans her legs was trembling "I think i will...pass" she said her body was so light than she felt herself falling at the floor.

   Lay was the one that catch her before she falls down "Omg! She passed out" he said worried,the other boys were just in shock with the whole situation, Luhan walked in his direction and catch Yuri from Lay embraces "I will take her to the hospital and you guys go and call Minho he need to support her" he said walking away with her.

 

 

 

 Yuri woke in a unknowning place,she looked around to see that was a room hospital,she got confused of why she was in there, than by her side she saw her boss Luhan sleeping "Finally you woke up" said her boyfrind Minho that was sitting in the bed "Why Mr. Crazy is still here, i thought he would go to Seohyun?" She asked,to her surprise Minho laughed at her "You're overreacting,he already made that and Seohyun with all your friends are outside wanting to see you" Yuri eyes grew bigger "Minho how much time have passed?" "Four hours😊" she grabbed his collar and yelled "Oh god! I sleep this whole time?" Minho tried to calm Yuri putting his hands on her shoulders and giving a peck on her lips,she blushed at him "You guys need to know that this is a hospital" said Luhan awake and looking at them,Minho just smiled and Yuri got more red "YAH! Did you got her?" Luhan creepy smile appeared and he eyed her "Of course i did who do you think i am?"

 

 

 

 Flashback

 

 After Luhan let Yuri on Minho hands, the boy grabbed the flowers that he choosened,without knowing her taste,he grabbed his favourites flowers the white lilys,because it reminded him of his mother. He was still concerned with his secretary,but Minho told him not to since he had a task to do.

  The lad was already at Express 999 and to his surprise all the girls were there,ignoring them he opened the door, his dream girl was there looking at him with a surprise face, her maids clothes was letting her very pretty that day, he showed to her the flowers Seohyun accept shyly, "I know you need money,please accept my offer" he said,Seohyun blushed a little,but without any hesitation nodded accepting his offer.

  His next move was a surprise to everyone,especially her,he put his forehead with her and say whisping "We start at monday,be prepared" the girls around them squellead a little because of his sudden movements towards the maknae. Seohyun blushed more "No skinship" she said,he ignored her.

    Everyone got surprise,when Sooyoung yelled "Yuri is in hospital!!?" The girls turned their attention to the taller girl and Seohyun too,Luhan slapped himself,he forgot that they were her friends "Did you knew that?" Seohyun asked to him,Luhan nodded quietly "Why didn't you tell us before?" She shouted "I forgot that you girls were friends! Sorry" he defended himself "Are you crazy?" All of them yelled at him "Calm down girls i will take you all to the hospital" he said trying to gain their forgiveness.

 

End of Flashback

 

 All the girls were now waiting at the front door of Yuri room, the girl was diagnostic with a big amount of stress,maybe because of work, Seohyun was thinking again if it was a good idea say yes to Luhan,but she needed money and he was going to provide her this.

  "Yuri is stressed because of Luhan" said Tiffany "Work for him is to tiring" said Taeyeon. Hearing those words from them,just made Seohyun more frustrated at herself. In the end she saw herself thinking on what she got herself into.

 

 

 In the hospital room:

 

 "I will pay the hospital bill,it is my fault that you are that way Yuri" Luhan said "No need,i will pay for myself" she said,but Luhan complained like a kid and in the end Yuri just let him do what he wants "And you will get a six months of vacations. And don't you dare to complain" Yuri wasn't intend to complain,actually she was extremaly happy that she having this long vacation and had to not worry about Luhan. And spend a lot of times with Minho was like heaven to her,but who was going to take care of Luhan?

 "Who will be your secretary? Who will take care of your things?" Luhan smiled to her,confusing Yuri "Don't worry i have Seohyun now,she will be doing that" he said proud "Did you say WHAT??" And they all looked to a desperate Seohyun that just heard everything that they were talking.

 

 

A/N: Read this

The story is getting more interested 😊

Hope you guys read,subscribe and drop a comment.