Chapter 19

Mr.Crazy

1 month later...

 

       Seohyun stopped in front of Exo entertainament,her heart clutched a little,she missed him,badly,she missed everytime that she woke up and he's not there to bother her. Everytime that he says she was beautiful,his warmth and,especially,his touches. Luhan left a big scar on her,the girl didn't even know if they would meet again. She sighed.

       People asked her all day if she was alright, asked her to move on,but the hopes in her heart were so big,she caught herself going to his office everytime she could,just to feel him,his presence that lingered the place, his presence that were very important to her "Where are you?" She keeps asking this,but no one could answer her.

       Seohyun was still living her life,she was still working as a model,she helped in Express 999. Life around her was very good,her brother and his lovely fiancee,that Seohyun now loved as a sister were living with her and since Mr. Cho gave back her father company,she felt again that everything would go right,atleast in this part. The girl walked again in the streets,feeling the breeze from the beggining of winter.

        Walk around remind her all the stranges things that they did together. The girl stopped at the expensive saloon were she made her hair,the girl smiled reminding of how handsome he was that day,the girls that were inside waved to her and Seohyun did the same. 

         Her feets took her to the place where they first kissed,her heart flutter reminding his soft lips. Seohyun felt herself blushing,never in these whole time they spent together the girl would imagine that she would miss him so much. But she still had questions,why did he found her? Did he really loved her? What had inside of the other porcelain box? Will she ever know the answer?

         Seohyun sighed and let her feets take her away.

          Lost in her thoughts she did realized that someone was after her. The same person put a napkin on and she closed her eyes without seeing who kidnapped her.

 

         ------------------///-----------------

 

     Some hours before...

      Beijing - China...

 

           "Xi Luhan! I didn't raise you to be such coward...Now go back to South Korea and get the girl" said Grandma Xi,the old woman,was a small,little fat and had a really bad mouth,as always she would use the same traditional clothes. Luhan spent that last month in there,looking after his grandma and found himself.

           "I will try my best!" He said "Do everything that you can! Even kidnap her if she won't listen to you,i'm going to South Korea as soon as i can" the old woman said to him. With his baggage ready,he bowed to his grandma "I will get Joohyun back!" He said and the woman smacked his head "Be gentle! And don't be like your crazy mother,talk to her easilly" Say the woman that told him to kidnap Seohyun...

          They hugged each other,actually he received some punchs,because his grandma hated skinships and said their goodbye "Don't you dare to make that girl cry,stupid grandson!" The old woman yelled,Luhan smiled to her.

 

         Kidnap Joohyun...That sounded so good to his ears...

 

         ----------------///----------------

 

       Currently...

 

         The girl felt the light on her face,she woke up feeling the silk on her hands. It was strange,when did she go to her bed? Did she had a sheet made of silk?

          Seohyun opened her eyes,a big room,pure white,a king sized bed,it was indeed very rich,but stupidly familiar to her. Of course it was her parents room...Was she dreaming? How the hell she appeared in her old house?

           The girl tried to recover all of her steps,then it came to her,the time that someone grabbed her and...Kidnapped her! Suddenly she felt desperate,she pass her fingers throught her hair,who would take her to her old house? She glanced the place, it was the same. She rolled in the bed,it reminded so much her parents,her old life,Seohyun didn't know if she was glad to be there or she should be afraid. A knock on the door made the girl stand up.

            "Excuse me miss..." said a male voice that she didn't knew it "Wh-Who a-are you?" She stammered "My name is Tao,i work to Mr. L" he said. Tao was a tall chinese man,with fierce eyes and a serious aura "Mr. L?" She asked gulping "Who is him?" She asked. Tao didn't answer her,instead he gave to her a big white box "Wear this Miss" he said before leaving her.

            She opened the white box and saw a black dress,she soon recognized the dress... "Oh!" She throws away the dress and running she got out from the room. Running she looked to the corridors where she grow up,the house was still the same. But the important thing right know was...The dress,the only person that could designer such dress,the only crazy person that would kidnapp her.

            Indeed Mr. Crazy...Xi Luhan.

            She stopped at her daddy officer,the only place that he would be there. Seohyun opened the door with force "You bastard! How dare you left me behind!" She yelled,the black figure,turned behind and then smiled "Joohyun! I..." Seohyun ran to him and started to beat him "Idiot! Coward! How could you?" She said beating "It's hurting! Joohyun,stop!" He said grabbing her wrists.

           Seohyun finally stopped to look at him,his girly face,that doed eyes,lovely lips,breath-taking smile,how much she missed him "Listen...Let me explain" Soon she realized what he had done "You idiot" she said trying to break free "You left me here,without any explanations,you idiot! Moron!" She said now kicking him. The boy  growled in pain "Listen!" He said "No you should listen! One month! You didn't contact me,for one month! Don't you know how much i suffered? I don't even know why...Why you appeared in my life to soon disappear! Don't you feel ashamed?" She said in a hurtful tone.

           Luhan just smiled,smiling with all sincerity "Why are you smiling?" She said,now crying "You shouldn't be smiling,don't you know that i can't resist you smile. God know how i'm holding myself to not jump on you!" "Don't hold yourself! Jump! My arms are open to you and just for you Joohyun" he said. 

           Seohyun did,she jump on him hugging the boy tightly and tenderly,feeling he so wanted warmth,his arms wrapped around her "Oh Luhan! I missed you so much! Where have you been? I know that our mother treated each other like a family,that our mother didn't fight" she said hugging him more "Why did you thought that was your fault!? It wasn't Luhan,your mother loved you mare than anything" she was blabbering to him and Luhan missed this,missed her,he snufled her hair "Stop talking...I know that already,i know everything" he whispered.

            "Hear me out..." he said.

 

      Flashback...

 

       1 one month before...

 

            Luhan was lost,again that depression that lived with him appeared,the fact that he still blame himself about his mother,keeps lingering on his mind. He took a plane to the only place he could go,to his hometown Beijing. He catch a taxi.

            After a few minutes,his eyes landed to the mansion that he missed,a long time has passed and he didn't visit his grandma,the only person that knew his suffer. He payed the driver and with a heavy heart he walked in the garden,holding tightly the white porcelain box,he knocked the door.

            "Who's being a bother!?" A old womans voice appear,the boy chuckled after hearing,his so delicate grandma. The old woman opened the door,her angry face transformed in a frown "Xi Luhan? Why you are here alone?" He put his head down "I don't deserve her...She thinks i'm a heartbreaker and i can't..." he couldn't finish his words because he received a big slap on his head "Are still thinking you were the one that killed your mother?" "Who would more be?" Again he received slaps on his head "Stupid grandson! I didn't raise a coward! You more than anyone know that your mother left you a mission,she left you this for you to be happy! And you're throwing this chance away because of a silly thing?" Said the old woman.

            Luhan sighed and put his head down "Come,moron! We have to go" said his grandma pushing him "To where?" He asked,the grandma pulled him more "To visit your mother and reminded you what she really wanted" both grabs a taxi.

 

            Luhan payed his greeting to his mother "Hello mom...I'm sorry for being such bad son" he said and again received a slap "Granny!" "Continue..." "Sorry for blaming myself in stupid things" he said in a low voice "Now open her letter" Grandma said,the boy nodded and opened the letter inside the porcelain box "Read it" the grandma said beating his backs.

 

          "Dear Xiao Lu

 

       I think that you now is very grown up,are you handsome like i dreamt you would be? I hope you are.

       You're confused,isn't it?

       Mommy couldn't bear to live in this world knowing that i such dirty person,would have such a angel as a son. My five years that i spent with you,were indeed the best,the time that i forgot that you were bornt in such sad way...

        I don't regret having you, you were the best thing in my life,but i...i'm so dirty,i couldn't let you suffer by my side,seeing people pointing at you and saying that you are a dirty kid,my heart couldn't bear seeing you suffering,mom can't live with you,our situation...

 

        Mommy is leaving you with wonderful people,your grandma,my beautiful friends and even your father...

         Don't hate him,the past is the past,we should move on.

          Mom is going to let you some missions,my son,i hope you don't mind in doing it...

          1. Find my sister daughter, Seo Joohyun and protect her and please marry her,it is a dream from me and her mother.

          2. Protect her family,they are very precious to me.

           3. And most importantly,be happy and never forget mom.

 

      From the bottom of my heart

 

               Xi Ziyi"

 

         Luhan was crying "I'm sorry mom,i was a idiot,a blind idiot,i don't deserve this,i'm making Joohyun suffer because i'm moron" he said "It's good that you know that", the woman beat on him "Say Sorry one hundred times to your mother and after that stay a little with your old grandma" She said leaving him there in front of the grave of his mother,apologizing on hundred times.

 

  End of Flashback

 

         "So...Are you saying that you planned everything? Since when we meet?" Seohyun asked incredulous "Kind of..." he said scratching his head "That's so...you" she said almost laughing. Seohyun indeed was perplexed with Luhan story,it was like their life were so connected that nothing would bring them apart "But why did you took one month to come back?" "Granny missed me...So she stoled my things so i could stay with her" he said laughing. Crazy was really genetical.

           "So you never,ever wanted to take revenge on me?" Luhan denied "You loves me?" "More than you could ever know" he said cupping her face on his hands "Kidnapp? That was the best that you could ever plan?" She asked laughing "That was Granny idea" he said laughing with her.

           "Now hush my dear,we have a long way to repay all the month that i let you here" he said finally kissing her lips,Seohyun returned back the kiss with the same intensity. All the time that they missed each other,were being repaid with that long kiss,full of love,regret and forgiveness. The kiss began to get urgency and the girl felt herself being lift.

           It didn't took long to them being in the couch,kissing like crazy and well...Lost some of their clothes...

 

           "I love you Mr. Crazy"

 

            "I love you,Seo Joohyun"

 

 

 

    The past is just to us to learn how to act in the future...

 

 

 

 

    Almost the end...

 

 

             Minho and Yuri were in front of a big door,both were very nervous "Do you think they will like me?" Yuri asked to him "Who wouldn't noona,you're lovely" he said,knocking in the door. A few seconds later,a woman in fancy clothes opened the door "OMG! CHOI MINHO AND HIS LOVELY GIRLFRIEND! YEOBO,MINSEOK!" It turned out to be Minho mother. Both froze because of the woman "Come,come we have alot to talk" said the woman pulling the couple inside the house.

 

 

        Almost the end...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello! This is almost the end...

 Please don't cry! Okay...I'm holding my tears here...it was my first fic as Soosooseo and well,she has a lovely place here in my heart.

        Thanks to everyone...

 

         Hope you guys loved this story even thought this was a little rushed, i hope you guys loved Luhan and Seohyun here...

 

         The next chapter will be held in future,it will be a epilogue and for sure the last chapter.

 

 

         Please give this author 10 comments in this chapter :)

 

 

 

         Love you all