Chapter 11

Mr.Crazy

Chapter 11

 

   Yuri shouldn't being following her boyfriend,she knew it that,but...He was so strange and since that phone call she become more curious about him. Everytime Yuri asked about his family,Minho would ignore her or saying things that didn't make sense to her ears. There she was,together with Yoona,the only one that was free "Are you sure about that Yuri unnie? Maybe you will found out something not so nice" Yoona said looking to her "He is strange... I don't think he is betraying me,but... He and Seohyun have something that they don't told us" when Yuri told about Seohyun,Yoona looked strangely,nobody knew it about her past...She would always avoid.

    They saw Minho walking close to a mansion,the two ladies looked in disbelief "What he is doing there?" Yuri asked. They waited and saw a boy opening the door and smiling widely,they hugged each other and enter inside "Wow! Choi Minho has a rich friend!? Who would believe?" said Yoona "Yeah! Who would believe!" Said Yuri,they stopped the car and waited.

 

 

  Inside the house:

 

   "Minho! You look so manly! I heard you have a pretty girlfriend" Chen said with his troll tone and looking at his friend,Minho furrowed his eyebrowns "Seohyun?" "Yes,she is the only one that still contact me" said Chen making Minho feeling guilty "Easy there man! I didn't knew it you were here since Seohyun told me" he defend himself.

    "Where not here to talk about us,Chen" Minho put his serious and looked to his friend "Sit Minho" Chen said,the boy made that and the two were now looking at each other "Tell me everything that you know about Xi Luhan" Chen gave his troll smile "Let's start with the fact that he is a illegimate child..." Minho frowned and lost his words with rest of the story.

 

 

 

 At Seohyun apartament:

 

   "Sleppy Beauty! It's time to wake up" said a happy Luhan,Seohyun whined and again started to sleep. Luhan sighed,everyday was like that,how a girl could be so lazy? He sat beside her and touched her cheaks,the girl whined again "Plan B" then he  put himself above her and layed,he put his mouth on her ears and then bited her ears...hard... Seohyun screamed and pulled Luhan away,she looked angry to him and he was just there laughing at her face "Don't you have manners?" Luhan denied,she pouted he grabbed her wrist and pull her close to him and Luhan again,surprised her he gave a peck on her lips. Seohyun pulled him away and started to beat him "You..." she said "I thought you wanted a kiss,you pouted" he said innocently.

   He was the worst! A wolf! A ert! Seohyun fumed air fron her nostrils and he laughed more "Now you are a dragon?" He asked Seohyun ignored him and walked away from the bed.

   "What do you want?" She asked annoyed "We are going to Japan!" He said to her,Seohyun stared in deisbelief to him "Luhan..." she started "You have a photo session in there...In Okinawa" Seohyun frowned to him "Seriously?" He nodded "When we go?" She asked "In two hours,so it's better you pack your things" he said Seohyun glared at him and yelled in frustration.

     Seriously! Luhan would kill her one day! Or she would be the one to kill him.

 

 

 

     Germany:

 

     "My noona...Is doing model job... fraulein..." he said to the girl close to him. Joohyuk was very different from his sister,he was more taller,had a manly face and he looked older that he was. The only thing in common was the eyes,the big black eyes.

    "I have to go back and see how she is doing..." he said "You still have things to do here Joo" said the girl in germain "Yeah! Next month i will finish this all,so i will go back to South Korea" he smiled to the girl and pass his fingers on her face "Come with me,Elsa" the girl was blushing,she nodded and he was happy "Noona i'm coming back and we will solve this all" he said looking to the blonde girl by his side.

 

 

 

   Japan:

 

    "WOW! This is...amazing" she said looking to the beautiful view outside, the sea,the houses,the people. It's been years since the last time she was there,her parents,they were still alive...

    Luhan looked to her and smiled,his heart was beating,he didn't like that feeling,but he have to handle. Seohyun was very important...She was...Like her mother.

    They were in the car looking around,Seohyun glimpsed to Luhan,he was distract,the girl gazed at his lips,reminding herself about the softness when they kissed...She wanted more... Seohyun facepalmed herself and looked to other side,blushing,they didn't talk about that...She was afraid to tell him and he do something that would hurt her.

     They were in silent,then suddenly he asked to stop the car. Seohyun looked to the building confusing "What're we doing here?" She asked "Work" he just said dragging her to the building.

 

 

A/N: Unfortunaly my mind was playing around with me.

   These chapter isn't good. Hope you guys understand and forgive me for this boring chapter.

   Enjoy and stick with me please.

   Next part...another day