Chapter 9

Mr.Crazy

Chapter 9

 

  They stiffened on their places,waiting,Luhan hair was touching Seohyun hips,making her a little unconfortable. Seohyun was staring at Park Chorong,sending death glares. She hated her alot,that girl make her high school life a hell,for Chorong lucky,Seohyun wasn't the type for pick fights,but she wished she was,because that girl would learn a good lesson,she frowned to Luhan,hiding himself as a scary cat. Seohyun tried hard not to laugh.

    They keep on that way until,Chorong dissapeared from their sight,Seohyun sighed in relief and Luhan smiled widely,he sit normally, Seohyun looked again to his face and than she released what she wanted "PWAHAHAHAHAHA i can't believe you dated Park Chorong PWAHAHAHAH what a taste that you have!" She said loud,Luhan send cold daggers to her,but the girl just ignored him "How do you know her?" He asked coldly "On high school" she stated,he glared to Seohyun. Then he saw her eyes grow bigger,he blinked to her trying to understand,then he felt delicate hands touching his shoulders,he looked behind and saw Park Chorong smiling to him "Luhan oppa! I really did recognize you" she said clapping her hands. He gave a yellow smile to her "Ah Chorong..."

 

 

  Minho apartament:

 

   He was searching on the list,he didn't talk to him it's been three years, they were very close,but that accident made them walk in different paths of the life. Minho choose to follow his dreams and his friends started to travel around the world. "Oh! It's here" Minho founded his friend number.

   "Hello!" Said the man voice on the other line,the same troll tone.

   "It's me" Minho said,waiting for his friend to recognize him.

   "Me,who?" The boy asked. Minho sighed heavily.

   "YAH!KIM JONGDAE! " he shouted on the phone,the boy jumped after hearing his name "It's me Choi Minho." He said more calm.

   "Oh! Minho! How many time,Seohyun first and now you!" Jongdae said smiling like a camel. Minho frowned upon hearing Seohyun name. When did they met? 

  "When did you find her?" He asked.

   "A few weeks ago? I don't have sure" he said,he paused a little,then his tone got serious "Why she is with that bastard son of the Cho family?" Minho make a ugly face.

   "What're you saying? Seohyun now is working with Luhan..." he put his thought on their place "Don't tell me,he is..."

   "You didn't knew it?" Jongdae asked "Wah! So we need to talk personally,come to my place sometime" Minho frowned and nodded.

  "I bet you have alot to tell me,Chen" he said calling him ny his nickname,so many years since someone called him that way.

  "Of course,i'm the gossip king,Minho,i know everything" Chen laughed hard and Minho couldn't resist and laughed together with him.

  "When i have free time,i will go there. Same place?" Minho asked.

  "Yes!" Chen happily said.

   They over the call,Minho walked to the kitchen,thinking. He didn't even imagined that Yuri heard all the conversation,she was extremally confused now "What these three are hiding from me?" She mumbled to herself. Before Minho could even see,Yuri grab her car keys and walked to go to the Express 999.

 

  Friday night:

 

  "Waaaah! Seo Joohyun congratulations! You're so famous now,just like that k-idols" Sooyoung says with her beer on the sky. The others girls agreed with Sooyoung,their maknae,was stunning in the magazines,tv,bus and even building had her photos. It's been three weeks and just now they could have a little party to her. The girls looked to their maknae,but her face was so obscure,she looked confused and angry "You even made our job more difficult! Bringing so many clients to this place" said Taeyeon trying to light the baby humour,but Seohyun just smiled to them and unconsciously said "That ,bastard he stoled my...Arghhh" she exclamed,the girls jumped and glared to her.

    "What Luhan made to you Seobaby?" Asked Yuri,she was imagining alot of things,since she was the one that knew him the best out of the all "Yeah! Seohyun,you look so confused,did he took advantage of you?" Asked Tiffany with a concern voice "He took advantage of my heart!" She said loudly all the girls looked to her in confusion "Since this noon,after he made that,my heart won't stop from beating crazyly" she said frustrated. All the girls tried hard not to laugh at her sillyness "Please  say to us what happened earlier?" Asked Sunny.

 

   Flashback:

  "Oppa! Why are you dressed like a old hag?" Asked Chorong to Luhan, the boy just smiled to her "Doing my job" he simply said. In a blink of second Chorong was sitting beside him linking their arms together. Seohyun turned her face,she couldn't bear to look at them,she was with a strange feeling on her heart. Seohyun didn't like the way Chorong touched Luhan,she felt the urge to cut that throat,but unfortunaly she couldn't. Seohyun bited her lips "Oppa did you miss me? Because i miss you alot,especially..." she whispered the rest on his ears,the boy blushed "I...i don't missed you" he said stutering Chorong smirked to him.

   "But i don't think that way" she said leaning close to him. Seohyun couldn't see anymore,she wasn't going to see that freak show in front of her. They were pathetic and she was extremaly stupid for being there. She got up "I'm going Luhan-ssi" she said coldly,her hears was aching, he tried to stop her but she didn't even turn to him. 

    Seohyun opened the door and walked on the street. She was a fool,walking dressed like that,but she didn't mind,she just wanted to dissappear and make that pain on her heart just go. A hand holded her wrist,making him turn to see the man face,to her surprise it was Luhan,he put his two hands on Seohyun shoulders "Why did you abandon me?" He asked angry "You.. we..were flirting with Chorong,i didn't want to be a humam candle" she said firmly, Luhan face didn't change. In a second he pushed her and locked theirs lips together.

   He forced moved his lips on her,kissing Seohyun with passion,the girl was in shock,but caught herselfe accepting his kissing and even putting more passion. What's wrong with her? It was her first kiss and was with Mr. Crazy. Luhan bited her lower lips,she gasped and he inserted his tongue on her,they keep on kissing. They pushed each other for some air. Her heart was beating loudly and she was so confused with herself.

   "Seo Joohyun?" Asked a girl they turned and Seohyun saw Chorong looking angryly to her "You are such a !" She said "Again you are in my way" Chorong hissed. Luhan was dozing off,her lips were so addictive,he was just going to peck her lips,but when they touched he just feel. He looked to Chorong "Go away! You and me are over" he hissed,she was messing his time with Seohyun. The girl looked to them and frowned, walking away without saying nothing.

   Luhan and Seohyun stared at each other,than Seohyun face become very red and Luhan was holding himself. She was ashamed,without even thinking Seohyun run, leaving him behind calling her name.

 

   End of Flashback:

 

  "Omo!!! You are in love!!" Said Tiffany clapping her hands "What!? No noo,with that guy? Imposible!" Seohyun said almost shouting "So cuute!!" Yoona said "No unnies,i'm not in love with him" Seohyun said like the sturborn that she is.

  "Ok! You are not in love!" Said Sooyoung,the other girls frowned to her,Seohyun eyes glimmered with her unnie statement "Someone that understand me!" She said hugging Sooyoung,the others just keeping eyeing each other "It would be strange if Luhan likes her..." said Yuri,she was thinking that it was strange for Luhan to act that way,something in this story was fishy "Why Yuri? Our baby is very pretty" said Hyoyeon,Yuri looked to her "Nothing... it's just strange" she said,Hyoyeon looked to her and sighed "So let's eat,because i'm very hungry!" Said Taeyeon the other girls cheered.

   But just Yuri and Seohyun were sulking on their places. Yuri thinking of how strange this whole story was and something was telling her that Minho knows about that and Seohyun was trying to understand her strange feelings.

 

 

A/N: OMO! THEY KISSED!

  Chorong like i said is just a cameo,she doesn't is part of the story.

  They are beautiful together.

  Minho,Chen and Seohyun has a lot of secret,looking forward for them.

 Comments,subscribe.