Chapter 17

Mr.Crazy

  Three years later...

 

      Everything changed in their lifes,Ziyi started to build her company in designer,she just loved too much woman's clothes. Seo Jonghyun and Yoora were engaged and very happy,Yoora even helped a little Ziyi.

      It took a long time to Ziyi to forget about Kyuhan,she could say to anyone that now she moved on and is really focusing on her job. She was concentrating,actually she was in the top of the table in a zen pose,thinking on her new clothes. Like a gasp, came to her. She jumped from the table and made clog,yeah! She had that strange habits.

      "It came! Now i have my new line!" She said and sat on the table and started to draw.

 

       In a few minutes her phone ringed,that old fashioned phone, with difficulty she asnwered the phone.

 

       "Hello!" She exclamed a little loud,she still didn't get used with that kind of technology.

 

       (Xi Ziyi? Is that you?) Said the male through the phone. The latter became pale,that voice...

 

        "Cho Kyuhan!" Again she said loud "Wh-why a-are you calling me?" She stammered.

 

        (Yeah...It's me...I'm back at China,i want to know if you want to meet me) he said in that same tone,that tone that affected her more than she could take for.

 

        "I don't think so...I'm busy"

 

        (We're a friends don't we? And more,i want to you to meet my son Kyuhyun...) he said. Ziyi sighed,could she really say no to him?

 

       "Okay..." she said hang up,she cleared . The day wasn't that good.

 

             -------------///-----------

 

      Yoora and Jonghyun were having a picnic in the park and well they were bickering with each other. "Seo Jonghyun you idiot! Aiish! You spoil my sanduich!" She said to him,the boy snorted "Look who is talking? Aren't you the one that spilled the juice on me?" The girl growled "Such a idiot!" "Such a cow!" "What!?" And both started to run in the grass trying to reach one another.

      Jonghyun and Yoora stopped to grab some air "So...Are we going to marry next month?" He asked to her,the girl frowned with the change of subject "Do you really think that after this i want to marry you? Yeah keep dreaming Seo Jonghyun!" She said annoyed. A smirk appeared in his face,Yoora glared at him "Yeah..." he ran at her grabbing the girl by her waist pulling her close to him "I think someone need my kiss to change her mind" Yoora beated on his chest trying to break free from his hug "Let me..." Jonghyun put his lips on her,the girl couldn't resist him and kissed back.

 

       Far away,Kyuhan looked to them,his eyes filled with envious and saddeness. No matter how many time passes,no matter how far he is,his mind will always travels to her and he will always know that she won't love him back. He keep staring at the two lovebirds,that were eating in the park he sighed.

      He wanted to say to Yoora something,he wanted to confess his feelings. He waited for a opportunity.

       Jonghyun ran to another place and Kyuhan took this moment to say to her. He got close to her,Yoora looked more beautiful that she already is "Yoora..." the girl turned to him and her eyes got big "Kyuhan!? What're you doing here? I thought you were married" she bombarded him with her questions. Kyuhan smiled "I came here hoping for something..." he said in mistery,the girl frowned "What should that be?" "You..." the girl gave to him a lost look and he sighed "I was hoping for you to be single and i would take you as mine" he said,Yoora gulped and became pale "Me? Bu-but i'm with someone" she said "I know..." he said and sat looking straight at her eyes "I'm going to let you go...I just want to say that i always loved you...Be happy with him,bye" He said.

         Yoora was in shock,never in her life she would imagine that Kyuhan liked her,or better loved her,he never showed his feelings. She looked at him,his eyes were filled with tears,he stand up and ran,Yoora couldn't utter a word,she just saw him running.

         Jonghyun pat her shoulder,the girl looked to him,he smiled weakly to her "You heard?" Jonghyun nodded "Poor him and poor Ziyi,she must knew about that" he said,the girl widened her eyes. Did she hurt Ziyi without knowing? Did Ziyi hated her? Yoora stand up "Oh Ziyi!" She started to cry,Jonghyun hugged her "I need to talk with her! She was hiding this from me,all these years!" She said on his arms "Maybe she didn't want you sad" "What about her!? She must have suffer alot and here i was being happy by your side" she said. Jonghyun pressed her shoulders "She is happy now Yoora! She is doing a job that she loves! Ziyi will find a new love" he said reassuring the girl that everything was going to be right.

         "Either way,i need to talk with her" "Yes,you should" Jonghyun said,they looked at each other and Yoora pecked the boys lips,he smiled and pulled the girl to more kisses.

 

             -------------///------------

 

         Ziyi was clearly changing her mind,she felt a coward seeing his house again,it's been a long time since the girl stepped inside the house. "I shouldn't be here..." she mumbled. All the chances to run away were blowed up,when someone opened the door Kyuhan.

         Ziyi frowned at seeing the man face,he was darken and looked extremaly drunk,she was going to walk away,she didn't want to see this Kyuhan,he looked to her "Oh! Why Yoora,why? Seo Jonghyun...He is a loser...Why not me? I'm way better than him" he said with a drunken voice,the alcohol was in his veins,like a drug. Ziyi felt hurt...Not because he was still in love with Yoora,was because of his state and he was talking crap about one of her friends "Kyuhan get inside...You should sleep and be on your son's side" she scolded him.

         She turned her body,but was stopped by Kyuhan,he took her wrists with force,the girl felt a pain "Let me go!" She said loud "You shouldn't have said no to me" he said with a creepy voice,Ziyi shivered "Kyuhan...Let me go" her voice was become weak and she could felt the tears "Yoora,you shouldn't have done that!" "I'm not Yoora! I'm Ziyi" she said crying. The man laughed,it was a dangerous situation,her wrists were bright red.

         He didn't heard her pleads,Kyuhan dragged her to the house,with force and rudeness,Ziyi tried to fight with him,but the man was very very strong "Stop playing hard to get Yoora!" He was insane! He wasn't the Kyuhan that Ziyi once loved "It's Ziyi! I'm Ziyi,please Kyuhan don't" but it was late,the opened his room door and shoved the girl inside,he closed the door.

 

          Ziyi cried....

 

         Screamed...

 

          Begged....

 

         Nobody heard it...

 

         She walked to the night that she would never forget...A nightmare,that just brought to her misery and the little boy,that was just her son,not from that monster.

 

 

           --------------///-------------

 

     Currently...

 

          Seohyun was already up,she was looking to the man in front of her,with a lot of mixed feelings,hate,pity,pain,frustration. Her ears couldn't believe in what they were hearing "Yo-yo-you !" Joohyuk yelled. Seohyun looked to her dongsaeng,he was crying and she was crying too "I was drunk! I didn't want to do that! I-i..." Mr. Cho tried to say,the sibling looked with disgusting eyes "You mistake a woman for another! If it wasn't that Ziyi you would have don that to our mother!" The rage on Joohyuk voice was big,Seohyun didn't know what to do.

         "The point is,that Luhan is the boy that was born in this accident and,his mother commited suicide,i'm afraid that he is just close to you to hurt your feelings,because you're her daughter" said Kyuhan that was looking directly to the girl.

         Seohyun legs were weak,in seconds she was in the floor,it wasn't true! Her mother,Luhan mother...The pain he had suffered,was it really because of her mother? Did he got close to her because of that? What about this all! She was going crazy,her mind wasn't in the right spot.

 

 

        ------------------///---------------

 

         Luhan slammed the mansion door,he ran throught the hall,when a figure appeared "Hey,little bro" said Kyuhyun "Now you're a finished,by that time she already knows about your true color" Kyuhyun smirked. Luhan eyes were in shock "You two doesn't know anything,why are you trying to ruin my life" he said pushing Kyuhyun and running in the corridor.

         He saw the big door,he slammed the door,everyone looked at him. A couple,his horrible father but just the girl in the floor didn't moved a little. Luhan looked to her and to Kyuhan "What you said to her!?" "Luhan it's over" the man said. Luhan didn't want to believe,it was a lie! Everything was a big lie "Joohyun! No,no,no. Don't believe on him!" He said running to her.

          The girls head was still looking to the floor,she heard Luhan's voice and wanted to cry more,she lifted her head "My family ruined your life Luhan! Your mom...I'm so sorry,i understand why you used me!" She said looking to him. The boy was desperate "No Joohyun,no. He is lying,lying" he said,but she wasn't listening at all "He is a monster,we are monsters,even without wanting it we destroyed your family life!" She said,he tried to hug her,but she slapt his hand "No don't touch me" she said "I can't look at you,i'm so sorry Luhan" she said standing up.

          The latter started to walk away,Luhan tried to reach her "Please,listen to me! Joohyun I-i love you!" He yelled to her,but she couldn't she ran and ran,to nowhere,she ran without course.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello again! That was a quite dramatic chapter...Sorry for the delay,i was very busy in cram school.

    I hope i have alot of comments in this chapter,seriously i realy want that and don't ignore me.

 

Ps: Did someone missed this story or me?

 

 Until next time.