So Close-Yet So Far

Abducted

(Kame's POV)

 

If Kame hadn’t been such an accomplished actor, the malice he felt inside him would have scared off everyone in sight. But as it was, he was able to paste a brilliant smile on his face as he ran out onto the stage with Yamapi punching the air with his fist and blowing kisses to all his screaming fans. They both danced around a little bit each little thing they did were punctuated by a squeal or someone yelling their names. Finally, the crowd died down and he and Yamapi both took their seats.

 

 

                The interviewer smiled cheesily at them and bowed thanking them for coming. They bowed back flashing dazzling smiles and informing him that the pleasure was all theirs. Kame noticed that Yamapi was acting a little distracted; he was glancing frequently in the far back corner. There were practically no fans over there. Frowning, Kame glanced over there too and froze. There she was. She was sitting there looking very lost and alone. His heart started beating quickly in his chest and his arms ached to reach out and hold her, to tell her she didn’t have to be afraid, that he was there and it was alright. He wanted to make her feel safe…

 

 

                His attention was quickly pulled away from her however, as the interviewer began asking him questions about his single with Yamapi. He answered every single one of them and laughed and talked, Yamapi did too, but both of them had her on their minds throughout the whole thing.