Another Fan

Abducted

(Makeup artist’s POV)

 

 

The make-up artist had always heard rumors about Yamapi’s perfect, beautiful, angel-like skin. But since those rumors were actually true, she had never really had the honor of applying makeup to hide his blemishes…because he didn’t have any. If he was in a drama, some other lucky person got to apply his makeup. She was always stuck at Johnny’s. But she couldn’t complain since she got to ‘outfit’ a lot of stars with makeup. It was every make-up artists’ dream to be able to have Yamapi though…but since he was the epitome of perfect, there was no way. So gradually, she’d accepted that fact.

 

 

That’s why when Yamapi came into the room with panda eyes and sat down right in front of her, she felt she was going to have a heart attack or faint or both. For the moment, she was content to just stare like she’d never seen a celebrity before. An angel. He was an angel! Those rumors hadn’t been true! They had completely understated his beauty, his attractiveness, his exquisiteness, his splendor!

 

 

“Please cover the dark patches around my eyes,” he said.

 

 

Immediately she snapped to attention. “Right, right. I’m sorry, one moment please,” She rushed around and grabbed a small tub of cream and coloring. As she worked, she marveled at how utterly perfect he was. His perfectly darkened skin contrasted beautifully with his dark hair. Even the panda eyes didn’t ruin the effect. In fact, the panda eyes made him look tired, which for some reason, he could pull off extremely well. What guys looks stunningly gorgeous when their tired?

 

 

All too soon, her work was done and Yamapi looked alert and normal. He stood hurriedly, “Thank you,” he gave her a quick smile before leaving. Oh my gosh! That smile! She had seen pictures but they did not do the real thing justice. And just like that-simply by going in for a make-up job-Yamapi had made another girl his fan for life.

 

 

 

(i.e: If you are one of his fans for life already, I’m giving you imaginary cookies ^^)