After

This Might Be Your Typical Fangirl Story

3 years later....

It was 2015.

You are now a newly famoous fashion designer working in a huge and famous company, WEAR, that is starting to collaborate with artists. 

INFINITE was long gone from your mind. You've stopped being an INSPIRIT for 3 years and didn't go to any of their events.

You've changed a lot. Especially when you had taken a diet during those 3 years and became very skinny.

"Minjung, are you busy today too?" Hani called you during lunch break. You were busy dealing with papers because you were taking part in a huge fashion show.

"Of course I am. Especially now that the fashion show is coming up soon." You said while still looking at the papers seriously. You became a workaholic after all.

"Ahh~ Why are you always so busy?" Hani tried to persuade you with her aegyo. "Relax and have some fun once in a while!" You sighed.

"I can't. I want to work on this project. It's once in a lifetime chance."

"Ara. But don't forget to work hard and play hard. You're already successful now, you know?" She tried to persuade you again. You sighed. You didn't like turning down her offer every time because you felt bad when she offered you.

"Thanks, Hani-ya. Maybe next time, sorry." You were sad for turning down her offer. She was your best friend after all.

"Okay then. Next time you have to come! Bye~" Then she ended the call. You sighed. You were back to work. The fashion show was going to be held in 3 days so that's why you were busy with the papers. For 3 days you worked harder and stayed at your office late to work on the fashion show. On the day of the fashion show, you were nervous, it had always been that way. You also panicked because you wanted everything to go perfectly well. You had prepared everything beforehand, now it's just the models going on stage and successfully show off the clothes that she had made. As time passed, you became less nervous and started to relax. Everything went well even until the end of the fashion show. You were excited. You called Hani.

"Hani-ya~ Are you busy?" You were feeling happy because you just finished your project. You also felt relieved.

"Nope~ Why?"

"Because I just finished the fashion show^^" You started laughing and becoming cheerful.

"Yay!! Finally^^ I've been waiting for your freedom! Lol" Hani was becoming cheerful and happy for you. "Ya. Let's go eat somewhere and celebrate!"

"Sure!" You met with Hani and decided to eat chicken and beer (for Hani). You didn't like beer so you just drank soda. You talked a lot with Hani because it's been a long time since both of you met, due to your projects. You caught up with what she's doing and she now knows what's going on.

"I've missed you so much, Minjung-ah~" She was started to become drunk.

"Ya! Are you drunk?" You asked her. Of course you knew what she would answer.

"Not yet, hehe~"

"Hey, let's go home. I'll drive you back to your house."

"Okay, since you've offered me." You paid for the meal and helped Hani to walk towards your car. You drove her back home, and you also went home. As soon as you came back you cleaned up and didn't want to go to sleep yet, because you were full. You wanted to check on the reviews for the fashion show so you opened your laptop and read some reviews. They were good reviews which made you very relieved. You smiled and felt that all those hard work was paid off. While you were reading, you found a link to an article with the title,

"INFINITE to work with WEAR as preparation for their upcoming comeback."

You weren't sure with what you just read. You re-read it again.

"INFINITE to work with WEAR as preparation for their upcoming comeback."

Your mind went blank. You didn't know how to react. You've forgotten about them and now your memories are coming back. You tried to stay positive, maybe they wouldn't meet you at all. They wouldn't come to the office right? You tried to calm yourself and tried to sleep. Even though you were anxious, you were tired from those days that you stayed up late so you were able to sleep.

The next morning is the day to choose which project you will be working on. You were going to review some choices when your boss called you.

"Minjung-ssi. Have you started working on a new project yet?"

"No, sir. I was going to look for a new one." You replied calmly.

"Oh, I see. Well then, you will be working with INFINITE for your new project." You were speechless. You thought you heard it wrong.

"INFINITE?" You asked your boss hoping that you might have heard it wrong.

"Yes, INFINITE. The famous boy group. You do know them right?" You didn't want to answer because you were still feeling shocked by what is happening. He didn't wait for your answer either. "Do your best while working with them because this will be able to make us become more famous internationally. Be nice to them okay?" He patted you on the shoulder because you just looked at him with a shocked face. And he left.

How are you going to work with INFINITE? The group that was once a big part of you and now they were nothing anymore. With those memories of yours, how are you supposed to face Kim Sunggyu again?


OMG GUYS!! So sorry for not updating this any sooner, I was busy ㅠㅠ

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR! YAY!

I really wanna finish this story so don't worry guys^^

What do you think so far? Is the Kim Sunggyu part progressing to slow?

Comment please vvvvvv

And don't forget to subscribe!!