Getting to Know Each Other

This Might Be Your Typical Fangirl Story

Sunggyu and I sat face to face on a table for two. It was the worst ever position, but I tried to shrug it off. As I looked at the menu, I realized that everything was so appetizing. Even though I had dieted for 3 years, every time I look at food I will feel so tempted. It was still hard to ignore those temptations. I didn’t realise that I started drooling.

“Are you really hungry?” Suddenly Sunggyu asked. “You’re drooling.” He chuckled. I was so embarrassed. I wiped my lips with a napkin. I decided to finally order a caesar salad and a healthy smoothie.

“You’re only going to order salad? Aren’t you hungry?”

“I’m on a diet, so I’ll just eat a salad.” I told him that. He ordered steak and juice. Now we had to wait for the food to come out.

“So, while we’re waiting for our food. What do you want to know about me?” He asked me suddenly.

“Anything that you’re willing to tell me will be fine, Sunggyu-ssi.” I started to take out the notepad I usually used to take notes of my clients.

“Are you really going to write down everything I say?” He was amused with what I was about to do.

“Not everything, but I’ll write down relevant points.” I answered him.

“Okay. Since we’re going to be working together for a while, can we be more informal?” I was surprised with his question. I wanted to avoid speaking informally to him because then I won’t feel that it’s work anymore, and then it would feel like a blind date.

“If Sunggyu-ssi wants to then you can.” I replied politely.

“I meant you can also speak informally to me. What year were you born on?” He asked me.

“1991.”

“I was born in 1989. So, that means you should call me Oppa.” I knew he was going to say something like that. Well, since it’s like this then what can I do?

“Okay..” I said slowly.

Okay what?”

“Okay, Oppa.” I saw a glimpse of a nostalgic expression on his face, but it was soon gone. Then the food came. I was really glad because then I could start eating and maybe forget his existence there for a while. As we ate, he started telling me about himself. How he was in a band during high school, and that he auditioned at Woollim because of Nell. I knew all of that but I wrote them down anyway. Then he told me that he was allergic to metal. I took note of this so that I would pay attention to that when designing his clothes. I checked the time and it was already 2 pm, I didn’t realise how long we had talked for.

 

 

 

 

“Sunggyu-ssi.. I mean Sunggyu Oppa, let’s stop for now. It’a already 2pm. I have to go back to work.” He looked a bit disappointed as I said that.

“Ah, okay. Then when will we continue this?”

“When are you free? I’ll try to fit my schedule to yours.”

“Actually, I’ll be more busy as I’ll have to start practicing and vocal training. So, is it possible if we meet at night? Maybe around 9 pm?” I wish I could just not continue this anymore, but work is work. I’m a perfectionist so I’ll have to do my best and see this through.

“That’ll probably be fine. Just text me when you’ll be free.” For some reason, I feel like this is starting to become a date.

“Sure. Next time, you should talk more about yourself, Minjung-ah.” My heart beats faster. Oh no, I shouldn’t be doing this. I shouldn’t fall in love with him.


Sorry guys, it's getting shorter HAHA

To be honest, I've written a few chapters ahead so I upload them here after I finish writing another chapter. I'm making sure that I always have chapters ahead. I know that I won't be able to regularly update so that's also why i'm just writing ahead so I can post when I haven't posted after a while. (Like today).

Hope you guys understand!