First Fan Signing

This Might Be Your Typical Fangirl Story

July 19th 2010.

INFINITE's first fan signing event.

You are very excited to meet them since you had been cheering them even before their debut. You wanted to get to know them more and also let them know you too.

You had always been called fat by your friends and even your parents. You are bullied by your classmates at school. There is only one friend that treats you nicely in your school. Your parents tries their best to encourage you, but you don't tell them about the bullying at school. Your only escape from this horrible reality is INFINITE. The handsome princes who had inspired you and also encouraged you to stay strong and also become a better person. They are the ones who were there to cheer you up when you are feeling down, bullied, left alone. That is why they mean the whole world to you, and nobody else can replace that.

You are not the only one who is an INSPIRIT, Kim Hani your friend, is also an INSPIRIT. That is why you can connect with her and even became best friends with her. She was there with you when you watched their first performance and also their next performances. You are very glad that she is there with you, even though she's not there with you all the time but you were just happy that she is there.


"Minjung-ah! We have to go right now. If we don't go now then we will be late. I don't want to miss seeing my Woohyun." Hani called you as soon as she arrived in your house.

"Just a minute!" You shouted back, as you were in your room trying to pick the right clothes that will make you look prettier.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ....." Hani counted loudly so that you can hear it.

"YA! NOT LITERALLY!!!!!" You shouted back, changing your clothes as fast as you can.

"SERIOUSLY! What are you doing there that's taking so long?" Hani asked impatiently, she just opened the door to your room.

"YA! WHY DID YOU OPEN MY DOOR WITHOUT KNOCKING?!" You were surprised that she suddenly opened the door while you were changing your clothes so you tried to cover your body with the clothes that you were about to wear. "Can't you see I'm changing my clothes here?"

"Okay, okay, sorry. I didn't know you were changing your clothes okay?" She said as she turned her back on you, so that you can continue changing your clothes. "But why is changing clothes so long for you?"

"I want to look pretty in front of my Sunggyu, okay? Don't you want to look pretty in front of Woohyun too?" You asked while putting your clothes on.

"Ya! Of course I want to! And I did my best too, but it didn't take so long unlike you." She joked. "You know your major is fashion design right?"

"Of course I know, I just don't know what to wear when all the pretty clothes don't fit me. So all I have are ugly clothes."

"They're not ugly! They're pretty too, you know! Look at this blouse," Hani took a blouse and showed it to you.

"Yeah, it's pretty. But I don't look good in it, I've tried it," You were disappointed with yourself. How can you be a fashion design major when your clothes aren't even fashionable? This is why you don't like yourself.

"Hey, don't be sad like that. You got a lot of clothes here, let me help you pick." Hani helped you choose some outfit that would fit you. "This will probably look good on you so that Sunggyu might fall in love with you. Just wear it."

"Gomawo, Hani-ya, for being my friend." You smiled at her and quickly changed your clothes.

"Let's go." She smiled back at you. You took your bag full of gifts for INFINITE and both of you went out of your room.

"Eomma, Appa, I'll be going first!" You said farewell to them before you leave. Both of you went to ride the subway which was crowded as always. When you finally arrived  at the fan signing location, it was crowded with other INSPIRITs. You were just one among all of them. Both of you waited for INFINITE to come out just like the others. Thankfully it didn't took very long to wait for INFINITE to come out.

"KYAA!!! INFINITE!" Both you and Hani shouted just like all the other INSPIRITs. "SUNGGYU OPPA! LOOK AT ME PLEASE!" You shouted along with several others.

"WOOHYUN OPPA! I'M HERE FOR YOU" Hani shouted. Both of you tried to get their attention. They waved at all of the INSPIRITs. But Sunggyu made eye contact with you and smiled. Your heart skipped a beat and you felt like your soul just went out of your body. You were so happy that he saw you and smiled at you.

Sunggyu made eye contact with you several times and every time, your heart would skip a beat. You were that happy. When it was time to line up and get your album signed, everyone lined up.

"I am so happy that I could just die today." You told Hani about what happened.

"Ya! Don't say that, if you die today then who is going to watch INFINITE with me?" She joked around and acted jealous.

"Hahaha. Don't worry I won't die soon, Hani." You laughed with her as the line was getting shorter. When you arrived at the first member, it was Sungyeol. You were very excited because even if he wasn't your ultimate bias, he was still someone you admire a lot.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sungyeol oppa!" You said as cheerfully as possible. You opened your bag as you tried to give him his gift.

"Annyeong! What's your name, pretty girl?" Your heart was beating so fast and you were always smiling because this prince is calling you 'pretty girl'.

"My name is Minjung." You told him, he signed the CD and wrote a message for me. You were really happy. "Oppa, this is for you." You gave him his gift and you smiled at him. "Fighting oppa!"

"Gomawo, Minjung! Here is your CD." He thanked you and urged you to go the next member, Hoya.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hoya oppa!" You greeted him with a cheerful smile and you took out your gift for him. "Oppa, this is for you."

"Gomawo! What's your name?" He asked you.

"My name is Minjung." You told him.

"What a pretty name." He said, and he wrote my name on the album. He also wrote a message for me. "Here you go. Have a nice day!"

"Thank you, oppa!" You went to the next member, which is Sungjong.

"Annyeong! What's your name?" He asked.

"Minjung." You smiled at him and gave him his gift. "Always do your best!"

"Ah gomawo! I will." He finished writing the message. "Here you go and thank you!" Your heart was beating so fast because the next member was, Kim Sunggyu. That man who smiled at you, cheered you up, and gave you hope. When you stood in front of him, you were so dazed that you just stood there and stare at him. You were speechless. He was perfect. You must have been standing there for a long time that he felt kind of weird.

"Umm.. Gwaenchanha?" He asked with that beautiful voice of his which woke you up from dazing.

"Gwaenchanhayo, oppa." You answered him. You can't believe that you were actually talking to him face to face. Your ultimate bias is talking to you!

"Jinjja?" He looks really worried about you. Your heart skipped a beat seeing him worrying about you.

"Jinjja. I'm fine, oppa."

"Oh, that's good then. What's your name?" Your heart was beating so fast that it was hard to process what he was saying.

"My name is umm... Minjung!" You laughed a little because you thought that he probably thinks your so stupid that you don't even know your own name. But you realize that you look even more stupid. "Oh Sunggyu oppa, I have something to give you." You took the energy drink and gave it to Sunggyu.

"Gomawo! You have a pretty name," he said which made your heart skip a beat. You were so happy that you were smiling like a crazy person.

"Thank you," you smiled at him shyly while he writes you a message. "Oppa, can I take a picture with you?" You wanted proof that you've met him and talked to him, just in case that you might not be able to meet him again.

"Sure," he smiled widely. "Let's take a picture!" You asked someone to take a picture of you and Sunggyu with the polaroid that you brought.

"Thank you so much, oppa." You told him sincerely. While you wait for him to write the message and for the polaroid to dry, you kept on staring at him. You wanted to take in as much as possible. But he realized what you did and looked at you.

"Is something wrong?" You felt embarrassed that he saw you looking at him. Your cheeks turned red.

"Anieyo." You didn't want him to think you're weird. He was done writing.

"This is for you." He smiled widely that his eyes disappeared. Your heart skipped a beat because he was so cute.

"Thank you, oppa." You smiled at him. "See you soon." You were kind of sad that you had to leave him, but you had to.

"Wait!" He said, before I went to the next member. "Let me see the polaroid." You gave him the polaroid and he wrote down a message on the polaroid. When he's done, "Okay, thank you for coming!"

You were so happy and excited that you were just dazed. Even when you went to the next person, which was L, you were still dazed after meeting with Sunggyu. You weren't even listening to him and just said your name and gave him the energy drink. Same goes to when you meet with Dongwoo and Woohyun. Your mind was still with Sunggyu. You had hoped that this happens everyday. But you knew that it doesn't.


How was it guys? This might have been too long for a chapter but I hope it's not.

Is it okay so far or is it still boring? Idk if you feel anything from the way I write.

Thank you so much for the one subscriber :D

For others who have just started reading, please comment and subscribe :)