Solo

This Might Be Your Typical Fangirl Story

When you came to work, your heart was beating so fast. You were nervous with meeting Sunggyu again after the phone call last night, but you had to meet him again, right? When you came into the meeting room, you were surprised to see only Sunggyu and none of the other INFINITE members. Your heart was beating so fast that you didn't know whether you could survive the day or not.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sunggyu-ssi." You greeted awkwardly.

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo, Minjung-ssi." You can tell that he was also feeling the awkwardness.

"Umm.. Where are the other members?" You asked, wishing that someone else would come in and break the awkwardness.

"Didn't they tell you?" He asked looking confused. You look even more confused.

"Tell me what?"

"So, my company decided that since I'll be having my solo comeback, I should be the one working with WEAR first." You were still surprised, you were sort of frustrated that nobody told you that. If someone had told you, then you could have prepared yourself before meeting Sunggyu. But here you are, not knowing what you should do because your heart is still beating hard from the sudden news.

"Ah, I see." That's all you managed to say.

"So, I'll be leaving my concept to you. Please take care of me." He smiled widely, making his eyes even smaller than it already is. That was one of the reasons why you liked him. Your heart can't stop beating. You didn't know whether you were happy or sad because you knew you liked him. But you didn't want to fall for him again.


Here's a super short chapter, cause idk but I'm not in the mood to write long chapters (when I re-read them, they're too long)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!

I am determined to finish this someday, I'm not sure when because I'll be busy since school is going to start, but I'm going to do my best!

Sorry guys :(