Moving On

This Might Be Your Typical Fangirl Story

 He was the one who encouraged you to stay alive and keep on living. But, what he said that day was something you couldn't forget. Those words brought you back to the horrible nightmare you wished to escape from.

Your heart shattered to a million pieces. You could not sleep for days since that day. Every night you would keep on crying. You couldn't stop thinking how miserable your life is. Being bullied at school and rejected by your ultimate bias, in the worst kind of way. You could not remember how many times you've tried to commit suicide. But Hani was always there before you were in critical condition. She was so sad and depressed to see you that way. Everyday she would visit you because she was afraid of what you might do. When finally you stopped crying, you also stopped talking. For a few days you were silent, and Hani became even more worried.

"Hani-ya." You said finally after a week of silence.

"Yes, Minjung?" Hani answered, feeling relieved.

"There's something I forgot to do."

"What is it?"

"Will you accompany me again?"

"Yes, I will. What do you want to do?"

"I have to say farewell."

"YA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH FAREWELL? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL YOURSELF AGAIN? I WON'T ACCOMPANY YOU THEN!" Hani was shocked and also angry at what you said.

"Not that kind of farewell." You laughed a bit at your best friend's reaction. Hani smiled because you laughed

"Then, what kind of farewell? Hani asked, she was becoming curious.

"You'll see."


Once again you were attending the same place. The huge crowd of fans waiting for their oppas. It was INFINITE's last fansigning event for The Chaser promotions.

Once again you were standing in line, at the very end.

Once again you were going to meet the man who rejected your love. You hoped that it would be your last too.

He was the last member at the end of the table. You were preparing yourself. You didn't want to cry in front of him. As the lines grew shorter, you knew you were ready.

As you met with the INFINITE members, they were kind to you and you thanked them for everything. You also apologized to every one of them, they were kind of confused why you did that, but they didn't say anything. When you finally arrived in front of Sunggyu, you were ready to face him. He wasn't looking at you so he didn't know that it's you.

"What's your name?" He asked, ready to write down.

"Minjung." At that name Sunggyu looked up to face you. You weren't afraid, you looked back at him.

"You again? I already told you -"

"Oppa, thank you for everything." You cut him off before he finished talking. "Sorry for the trouble I've caused last time. Now, I am going to forget you. And also all of INFINITE." He was surprised by what you just said. He was speechless. You just walked away and waited for Hani outside. Tears streamed down your face. You wanted him to know that you will not support him ever again. When Hani came, you hugged her while sobbing.

"Hani, I just don't know if I can get through this. INFINITE was my everything." You said between your sobs.
"I know. Just cry everything out, and never cry for INFINITE again." You cried louder and just continued. People must have thought you were a crybaby because you were just hugging your best friend and crying for like 15 minutes. When you finally stopped crying, you were just silent. Hani was patient because she understands how you feel, so she just let you hug her.

"I'm done. Thanks Hani for being here for me." You hugged her tighter.

"No problem. Anything for you." She smiled at you. "I hope you feel better."

"Yes, I do feel better. I'm feeling more motivated than I've ever felt."


I hope you guys are not disappointed, cause it's not the end!

I can't believe that there are more than 100 views and also 6 subscribers!

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing^^