Solo Preparations

This Might Be Your Typical Fangirl Story

After the trip to Japan, I became closer with the other INFINITE members as they treated me nicely and took care of me. Even when INFINITE came back from Japan, the members haven’t told Sunggyu anything. It’s also partly because Sunggyu is busy preparing for his solo album. Sunggyu was focused on recording his songs, while I had started to design the clothes for his new album. We rarely meet or contact each other because each of us are too focused on our jobs. I understand that Sunggyu wants to create the best album to show his fans. I too wanted to find the best fashion style for him. He has told me that his concept will be his own singing style at the age of 27. So I’m just doing my best in choosing his fashion. Once, I texted asking for his opinion.

 

1:18 PM

Oppa, for this comeback, what kind of clothes do you want to wear? - Lee Minjung

 

He didn’t reply as fast as he used to, but he does reply as this is work-related.

 

3:12 PM

Something simple? I want to show my own personality. Of course I’d have to look handsome too :P  - Kim Sunggyu

 

3:40 PM

Okay, I’ll think about it~   - Lee Minjung

 

I was surprised when I heard that Sunggyu’s MV filming will take 3 days not long after that. When I heard the news, I called him.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Sunggyu answered after I had called him several times. “Sorry, I was in the middle of recording.”

 

“It’s okay. How’s the album preparations?” I was wondering whether he had finished most of his parts.

 

“Most of the songs have been recorded and I’ll be shooting my music video the day after tomorrow.” Sunggyu sounded tired but he was still passionate about his own album. I could tell he’s doing his best. “You’re coming, right?”

 

“Yeah I’m supposed to come, but only to give you the clothes and take the clothes back. So I probably won’t be there the whole time the music video is being shot.”

 

“Oh I see, that’s okay though. I’m not very good at acting so there’s not really much to see.” Sunggyu had never been confident about his acting yet he will be acting in his music video.

 

“Don’t say that, oppa. I’m sure you will do well!” I tried my best to cheer him up.

 

“Thanks, Minjung-ah.” I know Sunggyu smiled when he heard that. “Sorry, I have to go now. Don’t forget to come to the music video filming, okay?”

 

“Okay. Bye, oppa. Fighting!” I tried to cheer him before hanging up. I resumed my work too.

 


 

 

It was finally the day of Sunggyu’s music video filming. I was told to be at the shooting location at 4 AM. Actually it’s my first time working with an idol, so I didn’t know that he has to come that early for shooting the music video. When I arrived at the shooting location, there were already people setting up the location. Such as lighting, cameras and the place to check up on the video. I had brought a few different clothes to see which one would be the right fit for Sunggyu. As time passes I see more people coming to prepare the items. The director had came, but Sunggyu wasn’t around so I texted him.

 

4:27 AM

Oppa, I’m at the location right now. Where are you? - Lee Minjung

 

I could also see the hair and makeup stylists preparing their tools. Then I received a text message.

 

4:34 AM

I’m almost there. - Kim Sunggyu

 

It wasn’t long before I received the text message that he came with his manager. He greeted the staff first, making sure they know his presence. When he saw me, he came over to me.

 

“Good morning!” He smiled as he greeted me.

 

“You’re not sleepy?” I asked Sunggyu.

 

“I didn’t sleep.” Sunggyu laughed a bit. I was looking at him worriedly, which made him look down. “I was nervous about today.”

 

“Oppa, even if you were nervous, you should sleep.” I told him firmly. “If you don’t sleep, then you’ll get sick.”

 

“Okay okay.” He smiled as he put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair. “Thanks for worrying about me.”

 

I can’t help but blush at his words. Then someone else came and told Sunggyu to wear the clothes for shooting. I handed him the clothes I thought would look good if he wore them.

 

“Try wearing these first. Then I’ll see if we need to change anything.”

 

“Okay.” He took the clothes and went to change. I waited for him to come out of the small tent set up. When he came out, he looked really handsome. He hasn’t worn any makeup or made his hair yet but he was already handsome. He walks towards me and turns around. “How is it?” 

 

“I-I think this is good enough.” I nodded as I smiled at him. “You’re already handsome.”

 

“Really?” Sunggyu grinned at my compliment. “Don’t fall for me.” 

 

“I won’t.” Too late. Trying to change the topic, I looked at his outfit once again. “Maybe you should wear a beanie.”

 

I gave him a blue beanie that I think suits the overall outfit. He tries to wear the beanie.

 

“How is it?” He points towards the beanie on his head. I clapped my hands.

 

“Perfect.” I smiled at him. “Now go do your makeup and hair.”

 

“Okay, thanks.” He went over to the makeup and hair stylists. I decided to wait until he was done to see the final look. When he came to me, I was surprised as he had looked really handsome even with minimal makeup. I gave him a thumbs up. He grinned at me.

 

“Good luck with the shooting. I’m sure you’ll be able to do it well.” I patted his back as he sighed. “Don’t be nervous. Just do your best.”

 

“Thanks, Minjung-ah.” He smiled nervously at me.

 

“I have to go now but I’ll be back again later to take the clothes. So see you!” I waved at him.

 

“See you.” He waved back at me. I went over and asked the staff when the filming will end. They estimated that it will probably end at 11 PM. I told them to text me where the location is so that I can take the clothes. Then I went to my office to work on other things.

 


Whenever I worked, I had always forgotten what time it was. I didn’t realize that it was almost time to leave the office until I got a text from Sungyeol.

 

5:40 PM

Minjung, are you going to Sunggyu’s music video shooting later? - Lee Sungyeol

 

 5:41 PM

Yeah, I’ll have to bring his clothes home. Why? - Lee Minjung

 

5:42 PM

Sungjong and I are going to visit him later too. Do you want to meet up before and we can go there together? - Lee Sungyeol

 

Well, it wouldn’t be such a bad idea if I came with Sungjong and Sungyeol as it wouldn’t be awkward with Sunggyu. So I agreed to the idea.

 

5:43 PM

CALL^^  - Lee Minjung

 

5:45 PM

Okay, then meet us at the _____ at 8 PM. - Lee Sungyeol

 

I smiled. It really does feel relieving when I have nothing to hide anymore from them. I continued my work and made sure that everything was perfect. After working hours had ended, I went home to change my clothes so that I would feel more comfortable before meeting them.

 


“Minjung!!” I heard a voice calling out to me as I entered the cafe. I looked around trying to find the source of voice. I found Sungjong and Sungyeol waving at me. I smiled and walked towards them.

 

“Sorry, did you guys wait for a long time?” I asked them as I sat down on an empty chair.

 

“No, we just came buy to order something.” Sungjong told us calmly. I saw that they have already ordered a drink each. “If you want a drink, just order and we’ll wait here.”

 

“Okay.”

 

I was about to stand up and go place the order when Sungyeol said, “Wait. Let’s order for Sunggyu hyung too.” 

 

“Okay, I’ll order some coffee for him.” Then I went over to the counter to place the orders. I ordered Iced Americano for him and a Iced Green Tea Latte for myself.

 

“Anything else?” The cashier asked. I looked around at the menu and the items they are selling. I stopped at an item and smiled.

 

“Please give me a bag of these.” I pointed to the item. I paid for the order and waited for the drinks to come out. When they came out, I took them and went back to Sungjong and Sungyeol.

 

“What’s this?” Sungyeol asked me pointing at a suspicious looking bag.

 

“These are for Sunggyu.” I smiled at them. They started to elbow my elbows and started smiling at me weirdly. “Why?”

 

“There’s something going on between you two right?” I was flustered at what Sungyeol said.

 

“No there isn’t.” Of course they wouldn’t believe me seeing how red my cheeks are.

 

“Of course there’s something.” Sungjong didn’t believe me. “But like what Woohyun hyung said, Sunggyu hyung isn’t the type that is honest with his feelings.”

 

“That’s right, so this time please don’t get hurt.” I was confused and looked at Sungyeol. Sungjong also looked at him. He must have realized that he had said something weird. “No, no, I meant, if he says something mean or anything, don’t put it to heart. He really doesn’t mean that. Hyung is really nice.”

 

“Yeah, hyung is really nice.” Sungjong added. “He’s just a bit proud? I think.”

 

I really didn’t expect them to say these things to me. I could only nod slowly and look down.

 

“We’re just saying this because we don’t want the same tragedy to happen again.” Sungyeol patted my back.

 

“That’s right. As a friend, we really don’t want Minjung to get hurt.” Sungjong added. I smiled weakly at them.

 

Thanks guys. INFINITE jjang!” I said trying to liven up the mood.

 

“So don’t abandon us anymore.” Sungjong pleaded jokingly.

 

“I won’t.” I smiled at them both.

 

“I think we have to go now if we want to see Sunggyu hyung act.” Sungyeol reminded us. We quickly stood up and I brought the stuff to give to Sunggyu. Sungjong suggested to just use INFINITE’s car since it would be hard to go by myself. He promised that the car can drop me home after. I agreed as I didn’t really want to ride the taxi by myself at night. It was a great idea to join their car as I didn’t feel lonely. We talked about a lot of stuff on the road that we didn’t realize how long it took.

 


When we arrived at the location, Sunggyu was checking out the previous scene that was just shot. When we came towards him, he was surprised to see us.

 

“Hyung!” Sungjong cried cheerfully and hugged Sunggyu. “How was it?” Sungjong asked as he pulled away.

 

 

“Tired.” Sunggyu replied as he turned to Sungyeol. “I didn’t know you were coming.”

 

“It’s a surprise!” Sungyeol hugged Sunggyu for a while. I smiled looking at the bromance in front of me.

 

“Don’t hug for too long, Minjung is getting jealous.” Sungjong said while teasing me. I was surprised at what he said. I can’t help but blush.

 

No I’m not!” I said firmly as Sunggyu pulled away from the hug. He turned to me, and I gave him the coffee and the bag I bought for him. “These are for you to cheer up.”

 

“Thank you.” He smiled at me but I know that he was really tired. Then he was called back by the director to do shoot another scene. Sungyeol, Sungjong and I just stood at the sidelines. We were talking and laughing about irrelevant stuff. I didn’t realize that Sunggyu was looking at me.

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

The director was asking Sunggyu to cry as he saw the broken fish bowl. Sunggyu didn’t know how to cry right away as he wasn’t really good at acting. The director was giving Sunggyu time to bring out his emotions so he was trying to find something to make him cry. His eyes looked upon Minjung, Sungyeol and Sungjong. They were laughing at something funny that he didn’t know about. He realized that they weren’t very close enough to laugh as hard as that. Sunggyu was thinking, “Since when did they became so close?” As he was staring at the three of them, he didn’t realize his eyes were burning. It was a strangely new feeling to him. Jealousy.

 

“Director, I think I can do the scene now.” Sunggyu was sure. He had a lot more things that make him want to cry out loud. The girl from his past, feeling tired, and now this. He knew he could do the scene.

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

I stopped talking when the director announced that they were going to start filming. Sungyeol and Sungjong also became quiet. We all focused on Sunggyu. Suddenly Sunggyu shouted and tears started flowing. My heart was in pain looking at Sunggyu like that. I know that it’s just acting but Sunggyu looked like he was crying for real. I didn’t realize but my tears also started to flow out. Sunggyu started to sob and cry really hard. That made my tears flow even harder. I turned around and moved away as I started to sob because I didn’t want it to be recorded. Sungyeol realized what happened so he moved closer towards me and rubbed my back.

 

“It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s just acting.” Sungyeol whispered. I sobbed.

 

“I know. I’m sorry.” I said between my sobs and wiped away my tears. I took deep breaths to calm myself down. I didn’t dare to turn around anymore and walked further away as I didn’t want myself to start sobbing again.

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

Even after the scene had ended. Sunggyu couldn’t stop crying. The staff had crowded around him to calm him down, but he managed to say he wanted to be alone. He walked away from the crowd and saw Sungyeol.

 

“She’s crying too.” Sungyeol patted Sunggyu’s shoulder. His head turned to show Sunggyu where Minjung is. Sunggyu nodded a thank you and walked towards Minjung.

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

I was still trying to calm myself down when I suddenly felt someone’s arms around my waist. I was surprised and when I turned around to see who it was. He rested his head on my shoulder. I was still sobbing a bit when I realized that he was also sobbing. I realized it was Sunggyu. I tried to let go of his hold on me but instead, he held me tighter.

 

“Let’s… stay like this…. for a while..” Sunggyu said between his sobs. When he said that, I realized I had stopped sobbing. I didn’t know what to do so I rubbed the arms on my stomach trying to calm him down. After a while, he became calmer. “Sorry for making your shoulder wet.”

 

I looked at his head and patted his head calmly, while I assured him, “It’s okay.” Slowly, he looked up and rubbed his eyes. He let go of his hold on me and I turned around to look at him. I patted his back as I smiled at him, “Good job.”

 

“Thanks.” He smiled at me while his eyes are still red. I smiled back at him. He told me that shooting for that day has been over. He changed his clothes and returned them to me. He bid farewell to the other staff as I also bowed to the other staff. Since Sungjong had promised me that I can join INFINITE’s ride, I went inside the car to sit in the back seat. Everyone thought Sunggyu was going to sit in front but he sat beside me.

 

“I don’t want Minjung to feel awkward by herself.” He tried to explain his actions. Since it was late at night, no one really bothered to say anything about it. Sungyeol, Sungjong and Sunggyu talked for a while. I wasn’t really paying attention because suddenly I felt really tired. I realized I had been awake from 3 AM and it was already 11 PM so I was trying so hard not to sleep. Then there was silence in the car. Sungjong, Sungyeol and Sunggyu weren’t talking anymore. I looked at the window to see the surroundings, but then I think I had dozed off…

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

Since Sungjong and Sungyeol stopped talking, Sunggyu suddenly felt really tired. He wondered why Minjung hadn’t been saying anything. He looked at Minjung and saw that she was asleep. Her head kept on tilting to the left and the right, a sign that she was uncomfortable. Sunggyu smiled at the sight. Minjung’s head was about to tilt towards the window when Sunggyu’s hand prevented that from happening and pushed her head slightly to rest on his shoulder. Once Minjung’s head leaned on Sunggyu’s shoulder, she didn’t move around anymore. He smiled again at the sight. He started to examine her face, which seems to be familiar to him yet he was unsure. Minjung’s hair keeps on sliding and covering her face, making Sunggyu tuck her hair behind her ears while he caressed her cheek. He was flustered when Sungjong and Sungyeol cleared their throats, catching Sunggyu in the act. Sunggyu gestured the two boys to turn around and put his hand away.

 

He looked to the other side. He found the bag that Minjung had given him and slowly opened it. Inside were chocolate chip cookies with a small note that read, 

 

“To cheer Kim Sunggyu during the hard times in filming ^^”

 

Reading the small note from Minjung made Sunggyu look at Minjung and smile. He leaned closer to her ears and whispered, “Thank you.” Sunggyu was happy, even though he was tired. He didn’t realize that eventually he fell asleep while resting on Minjung’s head.

 

When Sungyeol and Sungjong wanted to ask Sunggyu where Minjung lives, they realized the scene. They decided to take a picture of the cute couple agreeing that they match each other. Sunggyu and Minjung didn’t realize their photos were taken as they were fast asleep. Sungjong and Sungyeol can’t help but giggle at the sight and sent the photos to the other INFINITE members. Instead of waking the sleeping couple, they decided to ask Hani about Minjung’s address.

 

When they had arrived at Minjung’s house, Sungyeol and Sungjong woke the couple up.

 

“Minjung, hyung wake up. We’re at Minjung’s house.” Sungjong said waking them up. Minjung and Sunggyu woke up confused. Minjung realized it was her house and so she grabbed everything she brought and went out of the car. She stood outside the car door looking at the three members.

 

“Thank you so much.” Minjung bowed. They nodded and quickly went as they waved at each other. Minjung quickly went into the house and collapsed on her bed.

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ 

 

There was nothing much on the second day. I only came to bring the clothes and took them at the end of the day, just like the first day. However on the third day, Sunggyu had to shoot a scene in different outfits so I brought different sets of outfits too. I also had to provide the outfit for the female actress he is working with. As I was on the way to the shooting location, I received a text message.

 

6:28 AM

Minjung-ah, are you going to see Sunggyu today? - Jang Dongwoo

 

6:29 AM

Yeah, are you going too? - Lee Minjung

 

6:30 AM

Yeah, I’m with Sunggyu hyung right now. See you~  - Jang Dongwoo

 

6:31 AM

See you! - Lee Minjung

 

It’s nice knowing that the members care about their leader’s music video. I smiled thinking about it.

 

When I arrived at the filming set, I was having a hard time bringing all the costumes. Thankfully, Dongwoo was already there so he quickly came and helped me bring my costumes to one of the tents set up.

 

“Thanks, Dongwoo oppa.” I told him once everything is in the right place.

 

“No problem.” He smiled while looking at me. “How long are you staying?”

 

“I’m not sure, I think I might have to stay the whole day as Sunggyu will be changing clothes.”

 

“Oh, I think I’m also going to be staying for the whole day today.” I was relieved when Dongwoo said that. It was really nice to know that a friend will be there as I wait for Sunggyu.

 

“Really? Let’s stick together then! Thank you so much for wanting to stay the whole day. I won’t be alone then.” He smiled again. Dongwoo had always been kind towards me and I really appreciate that. Looking around, I realized he was nowhere to be found. “Where’s Sunggyu oppa?”

 

“Oh, I think he’s discussing something with the director for a while. I’m sure he’ll come over here soon.” Dongwoo told me. Not long after that, Sunggyu came inside the tent and saw us.

 

“Hi, oppa!” I greeted him as I smiled. He smiled back at me.

 

“Hey, Minjung-ah.” I gave him the outfit he was supposed to wear gesturing him to change. “Oh right, today I’ll be filming with an actress. I think she’ll be here soon.”

 

“Yeah, I heard from the staff.” I told him as he went to change to his assigned outfit. Actually I realized that Dongwoo was starting to get sleepy, so he was sort of sprouting some random words that made me confused. I was only able to look at him confusingly. Sunggyu came out before I was able to say anything to Dongwoo. I turned to look at Sunggyu and whispered, “Oppa, I think Dongwoo is sleepy.” 

 

Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo and chuckled at how sleepy he looked.

 

“Dongwoo, just sleep in the car for a while. When you’re well-rested then you can go down again.” Sunggyu gestured for Dongwoo to go to rest in the car. Dongwoo followed Sunggyu’s instruction and slept inside the car. I could only chuckle at how cute they looked. Sunggyu looked at me with a puzzled look. “What?”

 

“No, it’s just that Leader oppa is so nice to s.” I with a compliment.

 

“Of course! Leader oppa is really nice, didn’t you know?” Sunggyu ruffled my hair as he smiled.

 

“No, I didn’t know.” I by pulling out my tongue. Then we both laughed. The stylists called out to Sunggyu, signalling him that it was time for hair and makeup. My hands gestured him to go and he went over to the stylists. I sat down as I waited for him and played with my phone. Then someone came up to me and gently tapped my shoulders.

 

“Hi?” I looked up from my phone and saw a young girl. “I am the actress who’s going to act with Sunggyu oppa.”

 

“Oh right, right.” I almost forgot about her. I looked at the clothes I brought and took the outfit that I thought would fit her. I gave the outfit to her. “Here, try changing to this first and we’ll see how it looks.”

 

“Thank you.” She smiled as she took the outfit from my hands. She went over to change her clothes. I realized how polite she was. Again, I went back to play the game on my phone as I waited.

 

I guess I was so focused on the game that again I hadn’t realized someone was in front of me until a hand ruffled my hair. I looked up to see Sunggyu done with his makeup and hair. He smiled at me as I smiled at him. Soon the young girl came out with her outfit.

 

Unnie, I’m done.” She told me as I stood up and looked at her. Sunggyu turned to look at her too. She bowed at Sunggyu and Sunggyu also bowed back. “Annyeonghaseyo. Please take care of me.”

 

“Same to me too.” Sunggyu replied. They both smiled at each other which made me a little jealous, somehow. I shake that thought away and looked at the girl in her outfit. I think it’s a good match as Sunggyu also wears something similar. So the outfits compliment each other. I smiled at my work and nodded.

 

“It’s good. These stylist unnies will do your hair and makeup.” I gestured my hand towards the stylists area. She bowed at me and went over there. Then I looked at Sunggyu who was still smiling. “Are you in love?”

 

No I’m not.” He said as he turned to look at me still smiling. “Why? Are you jealous?” Now it was his turn to tease me.

 

No I’m not. Why would I be?” I tried to be firm with what I said but I think he could sense my nervousness.

 

“She’s still young.” He reassured me as he patted my head. I squinted my eyes as I looked at him. Once the girl was done, she walked over to us. I examined her one more time. Once I was sure they were perfect, they went over to the director to discuss the scenes. I was sort of done with my work for now so I walked around the filming set as I waited. I got bored walking so I sat down to look at Sunggyu and the actress. Their chemistry was great and they looked cute together. I didn’t realize that I had sighed until the person beside me told me.

 

“Are you jealous?” I was startled to see Dongwoo had already sat beside me.

 

“You’re awake already?” He didn’t answer my question but only looked at me expecting an answer. I looked away as I said, “Not really.”

 

“Are you being honest with yourself?” I turned to look at Dongwoo. He was looking at me seriously. For some reason I felt comfortable talking to Dongwoo. He was a nice guy and I knew that I was able to trust him. I sighed.

 

Sorry I wasn’t being honest.” I looked down feeling bad.

 

“Don’t apologize to me. You’re not being dishonest to me, but to yourself.” Dongwoo patted my back. I looked at him, and I felt myself about to cry. I know that it’s really weird but as I’ve said before, being with Dongwoo makes me feel comfortable. He must have seen tears in my eyes which made him pull me into a hug, a friendship hug. He rubbed my back when I hugged him tighter. “It’s okay, don’t cry.”

 

For some reason, his voice really soothed me. I pulled away from the hug and I smiled at him.

 

“Thank you. You know, you’re a really nice guy, oppa.” He laughed at what I said.

 

“Really?” He didn’t believe what I said.

 

“Really. You’re really one of the nicest guy friends I have.” I was being honest to him. He stopped laughing and smiled.

 

“Actually, it’s because I have a soft spot for tears. When I saw you cry three years ago, I didn’t know what to do at the time. But from then, I decided that I was not going to let people cry anymore. I’m learning how to console people.” Dongwoo explained. I was touched that he still remembered the time I cried in front of him.

 

“Sorry that I had to cry in front of you. At that time, I couldn’t hold back my tears anymore. I was having a hard time and when Sunggyu oppa just said those words, the tears just flowed.” I told him as I remembered what had happened at that time.

 

“What did Sunggyu hyung said?” Dongwoo asked me with a blank face. I guess none of the INFINITE members knew what had actually happened.

 

 

“He told me he didn’t like me because I was fat.” It was hard for me as I remembered the time that when Sunggyu had said that to me. I could feel the tears coming to my eyes. I looked down as I tried to hold back my tears. Dongwoo was rubbing my back. I closed my eyes while holding back my tears, “He didn’t know that I suffered a lot because of that.”

 

“What do you mean?” He was surprised when I told him that. I sighed and I decided to tell him about how I was bullied because of my weight back then, how INFINITE was the group that cheered me on, and how I was able to become who I am right now. Dongwoo was attentive, he didn’t say anything as I told him my story. I could see from his face, he wasn’t judging me at all. He was just listening as a friend should. So I ended up telling him everything, including the feelings I have for Sunggyu right now. After I finished, I was embarrassed as I realized I had been speaking for a long time.

 

“Sorry for talking so long like that.” 

 

“It’s okay. I didn’t know that you felt that way about Sunggyu hyung. And I also didn’t know what had happened to you, so it’s nice to know as a friend.” Then he showed me a picture from his phone, the picture of me resting on Sunggyu’s shoulders as he rested on my head.

 

“Oppa! How do you have this picture?” I was blushing. I didn’t know that I was leaning on him like that. Dongwoo just laughed goofily.

 

“Sungyeol sent it to me and the other members.”

 

Ah that Sungyeol. I’ll get him the next time I meet him. Tell him to watch out.” I told Dongwoo. He just laughed at my behavior towards Sungyeol.

 

“I will. Don’t you want me to send it to you?” He knew what was exactly on my mind.

 

“Please do.” He sent it to me and smiled at me. I smiled at him.

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

Sunggyu had been filming with the actress for a long time that he was starting to get bored. When he looked to see what Minjung was doing, he was surprised to see Dongwoo hugging Minjung. He was jealous. He didn’t know that Minjung had liked Dongwoo in that way. Sunggyu sighed and went back to filming. Once the director told everyone to have lunch, Sunggyu looked at Minjung and Dongwoo. They were smiling at each other even as Sunggyu walked towards them. The actress had also followed Sunggyu and tugged his clothes making him turn around.

 

“Sunggyu oppa, let’s eat lunch together.” The girl playfully told him. Sunggyu looked confused. The girl was pleading him with her eyes.

 

“Sure. I’ll ask my friends too.” Sunggyu said calmly. He turned around and put on a smile as he walked towards Minjung and Dongwoo. “Let’s eat together!”

 

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

I looked to my front to see Sunggyu and the girl behind her. He was looking at me expecting for an answer. I smiled back at him.

 

“Let’s go!” I stood up as Dongwoo followed me.

 

 

Eventually we went to a nearby restaurant and I ended up sitting beside Dongwoo. The girl sat beside Sunggyu. I wasn’t sure what happened, but I knew that the girl must be a fan of Sunggyu as she seemed so flirty around him. I only sighed and ate my food. Dongwoo must have realized this so he tried to talk to me. I just answered shortly and smiled at him, thankful that he was there. It was really awkward, the four of us having lunch together, but I managed to go through it. When we were done we went back to the filming set.

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

For the rest of the day Sunggyu and the girl continued to shoot while Minjung waited with Dongwoo. Minjung was having fun talking with Dongwoo that she never realized Sunggyu was always looking at her. He was jealous every time he looked at her. He didn’t know how they became really close. While he was shooting, he was thinking about Minjung and how close she’s becoming with the other INFINITE members. He was suspicious. “Was there something going on between them that they became close? Or was there some sort of secret that they’re hiding from me?” He kept on thinking. He was confused but he knew he couldn’t ask Minjung, she won’t tell him anything. Neither will Dongwoo. He decided to just forget about it. It’s not like he allowed himself to fall in love with Minjung, after what he did to the other Minjung. 

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

Finally after such a long day, Sunggyu finished the shooting. Dongwoo offered me to use their car, so here again. I am in INFINITE’s car with Dongwoo and Sunggyu. We were all so tired that we stayed silent. I think Dongwoo is probably asleep already. I sat with Sunggyu again at the back, he wanted to sit with me again. I didn’t want to say anything so I just looked at the window. That’s when I felt something on my shoulder. Sunggyu was asleep on my shoulder. I looked at his delicate face. I could see dark circles under his eyes, knowing that he must have been really tired and lack sleep. I couldn’t help but smile at the sight of him. I caressed his cheek making sure he’s comfortable. I didn’t know he was that cute. His petite eyes, delicate nose, and soft lips. I hadn’t realized that he was so handsome. I must have stared at him for a long time, the next thing I know is that I’ve arrived at my house. I slowly went out of the car and smiled as I entered my house. I wasn’t jealous anymore.

 


Hi...

I'm back with a super long chapter.. I still think it's too long. Actually some of it may not make any sense, but I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter anyway! ^^ also check out my other Sunggyu x OC for a soulmate AU contest :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1187789/red-hearts-infinite-myungsoo-sunggyu-originalcharacter-naeun-soulmateau

Thanks and love you all~