Escaping from Reality

This Might Be Your Typical Fangirl Story

"Minjung-ah! Are you okay?" Hani came to visit your house because she heard about what had happened to you. She knew that there was nobody else who knew about the case which was why she visited you.

"Hmm.." You were in bed listening to INFINITE's songs.

"Ya! You should've come with me yesterday!" She was always have harsh words, but you knew that she cared for you. "Now that you're pretty face is bruised then how are you going to see Sunggyu oppa? Are you going to just stay at home?"

"OF COURSE I AM STILL GOING TO MEET SUNGGYU OPPA!! I'll just have to cover my face and hope that he doesn't see it at all."

"Are you sure? I guess INFINITE doesn't really care about the face do they."

"I want to go to their next fansigning," you really wanted to meet Sunggyu oppa badly. "Please, that's the only way for me to be happy in this horrible nightmare. Let's go, okay?"

"Hmm.. Okay let's go. When is their next fansigning again?"

"It's next week!"

"Let's go, then! I don't like seeing you sad and depressed like this. Let's go meet them and be happy again, okay? Don't be sad anymore." She was really a good friend that cares a lot about you.

"Thank you for understanding. I'm so glad that you're my friend." You said that sincerely.


For the next fansigning events that INFINITE held, you and Hani were always there. You always give them something, whether it was a scarf (for winter), ice cream, hat, or anything because you love them. Every time, you would take a picture with Sunggyu and collect it in a box. That box contains all the memories you have with Sunggyu. All his pictures, messages and letters that you have never sent because you don't have the courage to do so.

As INFINITE had their comebacks in 2011 and 2012. You had been to all their concerts and fansigning events. Even until they recognize your face and remember your name because of your loyalty to them. You were so happy that they were able to remember your name and your face, knowing that there were a lot of other fangirls that were there at the time.

INFINITE was your only escape from those group of girls. They still bullied you every single time you were alone and you couldn't do anything about it. You were getting fatter because when there were no fansigning events, you would eat a lot of things so that you wouldn't be so sad anymore. You even ever thought about suiciding, but you pushed that thought away because of Sunggyu oppa. You believed and trusted him. He was the only one that gives you strength to live in this life. Without him, you might not have been here anymore.

Until one day, where you mustered up your courage to confess your love to him.


Sorry for the short chapter guys! I had to like skip this part entirely because later it won't be very important to exaggerate.

Idk if you'll still like this story after what happens, but there would be something different.

This is just the beginning!

Look forward to it please :D

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Thanks~