The Confession

This Might Be Your Typical Fangirl Story

"Minjung-ah, are you sure about this?" Hani asked you. She really didn't want you to regret your decision, so she wanted to make sure that you really wanted it.

"Yes, I'm sure." You were determined. Today was the day that you mustered your courage to confess your love, to Kim Sunggyu. It was the first fansigning event for INFINITE's Chaser comeback. You were picking out what to wear that day. Of course you wanted to look pretty when confessing for Sunggyu. You had also written a letter to give to him just in case that your courage was gone and you didn't want to confess.

"You're not going to be the first one." You sighed, you know that.

"I know, but there's nothing wrong in trying right?"

"Ya! What's wrong is that later you're going to be heartbroken? I don't want that to happen so please just don't confess okay?" You sighed.

"Thanks for worrying about me. I really appreciate it. But I love Sunggyu too much. He was my everything. He was the one who encouraged me to live on. So I need to do this." You said feeling grateful and determined.

"Okay. You know that whatever happens, I'm here for you right? Just tell me everything. I want to help you out."

"Thank you, I will." After you changed your clothes. You took the letter and both of you went to the fansigning. As soon as INFINITE came out, your heart was beating so fast. You were excited but you were also scared about what will happen after you said that. People started to line up. You waited until the end, Hani accompanied you.

"Minjung-ah, you can go first before me. I want to be the last one."

"Arasseo." You went first before Hani. You were clutching your letter while walking slowly. Your heart was beating really fast. As the lines get shorter, your heart beated even faster. But your courage was slowly decreasing. You were scared that you wouldn't be able to say anything, and also of being rejected.

"Hani-ya, I'm scared." You turned to look at Hani. She hugged you.

"You don't have to do this."

"But I want to." She sighed hearing your determination and stubborness. She can't do anything.

"Okay. Remember that I'm here." You pulled away from the hug and turned around. You mustered your courage and waited for the lines to get shorter. You finally reached the first member, Woohyun. He was still doing his aegyo and you smiled at him. After he signed for you, you went to the next member, Sungjong. He was cheerful and made you smile. As you went to the next member, Hoya, your heart was beating faster, not because of Hoya but because he was not far away. As you shifted to the next member, L, you smiled. He was always the member that made you smile. Your pace was slower now because Sunggyu was just a member away. Sungyeol was next. He had this charm that made you laugh. You were glad that he made you laugh, because you didn't know whether you can laugh again after the confession.

You slowly went to Sunggyu's face. You couldn't look at him because you were shy and afraid at the same time.

"Annyeong, Minjung-ah!" He said cheerfully. "Thank you for always coming to support us." Your heart was beating faster. You were so scared yet you really want to tell him.

"You're welcome.." You said shyly. He was writing your name. When you gave him your letter. "Oppa, this is for you." He looked up at you with a confused face at first, then he smiled at you and took the letter.

"Thank you, Minjung-ah." Gosh, his smile was killing you. He was back to writing and when he was about to give it to you. You didn't take it. Your face looked sad because you were afraid of what to come. "What's wrong?" Your heart skipped a beat, knowing that he was worried about you. You took a deep breath, mustered up as much courage as you can, looked at Sunggyu and said,

"Sunggyu oppa, saranghaeyo."

You faced down because you didn't want to see his face. You were scared of what he would say and just looked at your hands playing with each other.

"Thank you, na du saranghae!"

You looked up. He was smiling at you, while hands were on his head making heart shapes for you. Your heart skipped a beat. You started to smile, but then you felt something weird. This isn't right. His smile doesn't seem very sincere and he wasn't even saying anything else.

"Oppa, I'm not loving you as a fan, but I really do love you as a man."

"Oh I see," was all that he said.

"I know that you probably only see me as a fan. But, you are someone important to me. You encouraged me to live." You were sincere with everything that you had said.

"Oh, I didn't know that you felt that way about me." Both of you were silent. You were starting to regret your confession and your tears were about to flow. "Thank you for loving me, and sorry but I don't love you the same way." Your heart just shattered to a million pieces. You were rejected by your ultimate bias. You were trying so hard to hold back your tears but you managed to still stare at him and asked, 

"Wae?"

"Because you're just a fan and you're fat. I don't like fat girls."

Those words were like a stab to your heart. You were so shocked you just stood there. You wanted to disappear so badly.

"Hey, stop standing there and go to Dongwoo, there is still the last fan." He told you. Why did you even like this person, you thought. He was so mean and heartless. But you listened to him anyway. You walked over to Dongwoo and just stood there staring at some random object. He asked you several times, but you didn't answer. You couldn't answer. Suddenly tears just streamed down your face, and you were sobbing so hard in front of Dongwoo. He didn't know what to do but he tried to cheer you up anyway.

"Don't cry. Everything will be okay." Dongwoo said. You cried even harder. Now he didn't know what to do.

"Mianhae, oppa." You said between your sobs, you were still crying, but you felt bad for crying in front of Dongwoo. "I'll be going." You left just like that without even taking the signed album. While you were running as fast as you could, you heard a shout from behind, but you didn't want to stay there any longer and just kept running.


"Ya! I don't care if you're an idol or what but how dare you treat my friend like that? You don't know what she's going through!" Hani was shouting madly at Sunggyu's face. Even though she loves INFINITE too, she hates that he was insulting you. She doesn't care about people staring at her because she cared about you. That's what best friends are for. "Stop acting so high and mighty just because you're an idol! You're just the same as everybody else. Don't you dare call her fat again, if you don't know what she's been through."

Hani was so mad that it was hard trying to control herself. She was swearing and just shouting at him because she was so mad at Sunggyu for treating her best friend that way. When she did control herself, she apologized to the other members, and manager. She looked at Sunggyu and said, "I hope that every one will know how mean and cold-hearted you are." She walked away to catch up with you.


Hey guys~ was this a surprise? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I hope that you're not hating it :/

Please comment what you think is going to happen~

Don't forget to subscribe^^