Starting Point

This Might Be Your Typical Fangirl Story

First of all, I’m so so sorry for not updating for such a long time.. I was super busy and now I forgot the story HAHA When I re-read it again, I realised I stopped updating at a cliff hanger so I’m really really sorry!! Hope that you’ll forgive me with this update. AND *important* from now on I’ll be using first person POV so instead of “you”, I’ll be using “I”. I realised that it makes you feel more attached to the story so from now on I’ll be using that. THANKS and ENJOY!!


Since I started working with Sunggyu for his solo album, we met each other at least once a week. Usually, when I’m working with my clients, I have to get to know them first in order to be able to design a fashion style that suits them. This also applies to Sunggyu. But to be honest, I already know a lot about him since the old times. So I knew it would be awkward for me if I have to get to know him again for the second time. And also I’m afraid that I might fall for him the second time.

“So, how are you going to design my clothes for my album?” He asked as he walked up to me while I was still working on other things.

“Hmm.. It depends on the concept of your album first. So what’s the concept of your album?” I asked, while still keeping my hands busy with the documents I’m working on.

“Well, it hasn’t really been decided yet. Since my company just announced it, it would probably take some time for them to come up with this time’s concept.” I was sort of relieved because this means that I can make up an excuse for him to go away.

“Oh, then that means I can’t really do anything if your concept hasn’t been decided yet.” His face showed a bit of sadness as I said that. I hoped that he would leave after I said that, but he didn’t.

“Didn’t you say that we should get to know each other first so that you can create suitable fashion for me?” Uh oh. I didn’t expect him to remember what I said the first time we met again.

“Oh, right. We should.” I felt sort of stupid because I didn’t really act professionally towards Sunggyu.

“Then, when can we start?”

“When would be alright for you?”

“Is now okay?” I was surprised that he wanted us to get to know each other right now. As a professional fashion designer, I have to always follow what the client wants. So this time, I have to follow what he wants.

“Sure.” As soon as I told him, he looked happy. I can’t help but smile awkwardly, even though I didn’t really want to.