College Life

This Might Be Your Typical Fangirl Story

"Ya, Minjung! Are you coming or not?" Hani woke you up from your daydream of meeting Sunggyu at the fansigning event.

"Eodi?" You asked looking confused because you weren't paying attention.

"This kid!" She had a poker face on. "Of course to find inspiration for new fashion designs. We have to make a finalised design with a prototype for our course remember?"

"Oh, right! Of course I remembered." You laughed a little while she still has her poker face on. "Hmm.. Just go ahead first, I still have to take care of some things."

"Oh, arasseo. See you later, then!" Hani left, and you were alone. You wanted to stay there longer because you still wanted to continue daydreaming, even though you know that is not productive. Your grades were bad and you need to focus to increase your score. You need some inspiration. Though you wanted to be by yourself. So you went into daydreaming mode again.

"Ya! What are you doing here by yourself, fatty?" Suddenly a group of girls were in front of you. These were the girls that had always taken you back to those nightmares. They were in the same major as you, but you don't ever want to remember or know their names because of what they had done to you.

"Why aren't you at the canteen, huh?" Another girl said. You didn't want to get into trouble so you just stayed quiet and look down.

"Unnie, I think she may be on a diet," another replied.

"Diet, huh? Very funny. You still look like Mrs. Puff." All of them laughed, but you can't do anything and just looked down. You tried to ignore them by staying silent, also hoping that they would quickly go away. But they didn't.

"Why are you so quiet? Is it a new trend?" Now a girl is leaning closer to you. "Why don't you look at me? Scared?" Her hand held your chin and pulled it upwards so that your face was facing her face. "Come on, speak!"

"What do you want?" You asked so that you could quickly end this and they would leave you.

"Oh, getting braver are you?" She replied back. "Very well, I want you to move to a different major, because you are FAT! And FAT people just don't fit being in a fashion major. YOU ARE RUINING THE WORLD OF FASHION!" Now she was pulling your collar upwards, which is not comfortable.

"What's wrong with being fat and majoring in fashion? I want to be a fashion designer! What's wrong with that?" You talked back at them because you couldn't stand it anymore. You wanted them to just leave you alone and stop talking bad about you.

"You're wrong. Girls, let's teach her a lesson." All of them dragged you to the bathroom and they punched, kicked, and hit you.

"You are so fat that nobody will ever like you!" A girl punched you on the face.

"Why were you born in the first place, huh? This fat girl has no use at all," a kick in the stomach.

"YOU ARE NOTHING! Nobody will ever look up to you, just give up being a fashion designer," another punch in the face.

"Stop messing with us!" A girl started to pull your hair. You were in pain, everything seems like a nightmare that keeps on coming.

"AAAAAAHHH!" You shouted as loud as possible because of your physical and mental pain. You couldn't control it anymore so you just shouted, in hope of someone hearing it and helped you. Though, no one came and helped but at least the girls were scared and just scrambled off. You were left alone in the bathroom, with a bruised face, messy hair, and a stomach ache. This was not unusual for you, but you could never get used to it. You could never do anything, except cry. So, you cried alone in that bathroom, hoping that someone would come and help.

"And, can you smile? Neol jabgo sipjiman, butjabgo sipjiman. Nae gyeote isseoseo, neon useumeul irheogajanha." It was your ringtone.

"SUNGGYU OPPA!" You shouted as you continue to sob the tears that doesn't stop flowing. You felt so miserable, but you were thankful that INFINITE is there for you. Sunggyu is there for you. "Oppa, saranghaeyo." You said as you cried. You know you couldn't tell that to him in person, so all you could do was to say it to yourself.