Three is a Crowd

He May Be the One

‘This is the first time I have been to his new place since he has bought a home outside of his door,’ I think to myself.

We sit awkwardly in his living room. 

“What are we here for?” Kim Hyun Joong bluntly asks.

JungYong Hwa takes a moment to reply, “I wanted to deal with this in a mature manner.”  He takes a big breath before continuing, “I had time to reflect and I realize now that I am at a lost.  There is no point in me continuing any further.”  His face becomes sadder with each word he speaks. “But that does not mean that I am going to give up my chase.  I am simply going to pause for now.” 

“….what are you talking about?...” I ask. 

“Mor Ri, I will always love you and I feel as though that will never change no matter how hard I try,” he confesses.  “I am, however, planning on focusing on my music so I will not have time to chase you.”  He then looks at Kim Hyun Joong with a strong look.  “I am not giving up.”

“I didn’t expect you too,” Kim Hyun Joong tells him.

“In that case, you guys can go,” Jung Yong Hwa says with much sorrow in his voice.

“Oppa..” I say in tears, “mian-hae…”

“Go,” he firmly says.

Kim Hyun Joong holds my hand and pulls me out.  “He made his choice,” he says to me outside of Jung Yong Hwa’s apartment.  I cry on his shoulder.