The Time Has Finally Come

He May Be the One

I put on my shades and head for the public beach. ‘Maybe some fun in the sun will take my mind off of things,’ I tell myself as I start walking.  I almost reach the beach when I get stopped.  My heart suddenly skips a beat. ‘Who is it?’ I ask myself.  I look to my side and see a little boy.

“Noona…noona… can I have your autograph?” the little boy asks while holding out a piece of paper

“Oh, yes. You can of course,” I tell him smiling at him. I say in relief. ‘I am going crazy…’

“Noona, we can go to this table over here if you want to sit,” the boy says.  He points at a table a couple steps away.

“Okay, good idea,” I tell him.  I hold his hand and we walk over to the table. “Who should I right this to?”

“Me. My name is Ryu Ji Wook,” he said.

“Okay, to my dear cute friend Ryu Ji Wo-…” I start.

“Can I have one too?” someone asks in front of me.

“Sure,” I say as I finish the little boy autograph and hand it to him.

“Thank you, noona!” the little boy says in excitement as he runs off.

“You are welcome!” I yell to him and wave. I start turning to the person who asked for my autograph, “ okay, now….”  I look at the man in front of me. I quickly turn away and run. ‘OMO! OMO! DID I JUST SEE WHO I THOUGHT I SAW?!’ I run as fast as I can.  I zip through a crowd of people and hide in a tent. ‘Did he see me?! OMO!! I hope not!’

I wait a while. Hoping that he did not catch up to me.

I finally decide to go out. I look around. Nothing. ‘Oh good. I lost him.’  I finally get the confidence to step out when I begin to feel someone tapping on my shoulder.

“There you are,” the person says to me.

I turn myself in total dread. ‘I am not going to run.’ I turn around.

“Did you expect someone else?”

“It’s Tim Tee Lo” I say to myself. I release a huge sigh.

“Somebody seems surprised to see me., he says while laughing.

“He was following me…” I said to him.

“Yes, he was. But you ran so fast and there were so many people, he couldn’t catch up to you,” he informed me, “but he is still looking for you.”

“….does he know….did he see me?...” I asked timidly.

“I don’t know…I don’t think so…me and Ha Ha ran after him and the only thing he could tell us before he ran off again is that she ran away again.”

“So he doesn’t know it is me…but he thinks that the girl that ran away is the same girl from the ball?”

“Yup” he says while nodding.

‘What am I going to do when he finds out that all this time it was me..,’ I think to myself.

He reads my mind as he stands there looking at my perplexed expression.  “Don’t worry and enjoy the sun, as soon as I find him I’ll make sure that he gives up and we will go somewhere else,” Lee Lo says. 

I look at him with a surprised expression. “Oh, thank you!” I say happily.

“You are welcome,” he says.

I walk away.  He looks at me walk with a mischievous expression. “Let the games begin..”