Dancing in Secret

He May Be the One

“Wooooooooow! This is so nice! Hyung! We will for sure find beautiful women here!” Toa Ha ha says as he gazes in awe and excitement at the scenery within the masquerade ball.

“Haha and how do you expect to find out if the woman you find is truly beautiful if she is wearing a mask?” Kim Hyun Joong asks.

“I will just know…” Toa Ha Ha says while pouting.

“Okay, you guys enough fighting. Let’s get in and enjoy the party,” Tim Lee Lo says while assuring them in.

“Where should we start first!” Toa Ha Ha says in total excitement.

“Why don’t we just walk around and find some girls,” Kim Hyun Joong says.

Tim Lee Lo and Toa Ha Ha look at each other and then look at him with a surprise expression.

“Alright let’s go!” Toa Ha Ha says while they start walking.

“OPPAS!” a group of girls shout at them.

One of the girls takes of her mask and says, “Omo oppas! Why didn’t you guys come up to us in the casino? We missed you.”  She winks at Kim Hyun Joong and then proceeds on putting her mask back on.
Kim Hyun Joong and Toa Ha Ha look at each other in confusion.

“Oh girls, don’t be upset. I simply had to show these guys the ropes. We will love to give you plenty of company now,” Tim Lee Lo says to the girls.

“Oppa…” one of the girls say.

“Come on guys. Grab a girl and let’s go sit down somewhere,” Lee Lo says.

Kim Hyun Joong gets yanked by the girl who winked at him. “Oppa let’s go,” she says.

 They reluctantly comply.

“Oppa, how come I have never seen you around?” she asks.

“Do you know me?” he asks.

“Well, I can take a guess on who you are and I am pretty sure I will be right,” she says with a smile, “I would be, right Lee Lo oppa?”

“Wow, you are good Dee Jiho. These masks are not doing their jobs if you can figure out who we are. But yes, you would know who he is,” he replies.

“Oh we pulled a few strings. We got people to talk and we found out which masks you guys were going to wear,” she says with a sly smile.

“You pretty ladies are very sneaky,” Lee Lo says.

Just then, Kim Hyun Joong starts gazing the ballroom and spots a woman that catches his attention.  She looks different. Her dress is drastic, stylish and sheer. Her mask is elegant, formal, and beautiful.  Two different worlds intertwined into one beautiful outfit.

“Who is that girl? Ugh, please do not tell me that it is the girl we saw at the casino. I bet it is,” Dee Jiho says.

“Who is she?” Kim Hyun Joong asks.
“Ugh, I don’t know her name but she is new and totally clueless,” she replies, “oppa, why don’t you take me to the dance floor?”

“Fine, let’s go,” he replies.

They get up and walk to the dance floor.

“I bet he is only doing it to get closer to that other pretty girl,” Toa Ha Ha says.

“Yes, but I don’t mind it.  She is beautiful.” Lee Loo says. ‘It’s her isn’t it…’

“You are right, hyung! GO HYUNG!! GET THE GIRL!!” Haha shouts.

Kim Hyun Looks back in embarrassment. “What is he talking about…” he says as he looks back and sees Ha Ha smiling and waving.

“Oppa, I think your friends are cheering for us,” Dee Jiho says while blushing.

He ignores her and begins looking around.  They start dancing.

“Oppa, I think we should go somewhere later. Just the two of us. What do you think?” she asks.

“Hmm…” he replies.

Her smile brightens.  He keeps looking around.

….

Just then he spots what he was looking for. The woman. The woman he has been looking for ever since he first laid eyes on her.