The Flower Boys that Followed

He May Be the One

“Noona!” I hear behind me. I look over.

“Minhyuk!” I say suprised.

The CNBlue members run over to me.  “Noona! It has been a while!” Minhyuk exclaims as he holds me in an embrace.  “Thank you for meeting us at the airport.”

“Yah, shouldn’t you show your noona a little respect?” a voice says behind Minhyuk.

Minhyuk moves over to expose the identity of the voice.  It’s Jung Yong Hwa.

I stare with my eyes widen open. 

He gives me a slight smile.  “Long time no see,” he says as he walks over to me.

“Uh yeh…” I stutter as I instinctively lower my gaze. I notice his lip is injured.  ‘What happened to him?’ I ask myself.

“We should leave them alone for now,” Lee Jung Shin suggests.

I unconsciously react to what he suggested and shout, “Ani-yo! You don’t have to have to!”

The members’ eyes widen.

 I quickly realized the intensity of my rash reaction, “mian-hae Yong Hwa oppa…” I say with much regret.

He gives me a small smile.

“Well, like it or not noona we are going to go put our bags at the hotel and rest.  Hyung is not tired so we will have to leave him in your hands,” Jung Shin says as he grabs his two other hyungs and leaves Jung Yong Hwa standing alone.

We share a moment of silence, staring at each other, before he decides to speak.  “So should we go have dinner? I haven’t eaten.”

I nod my head and we begin quietly walking to the exit.

As we make it to the outside of the airport and we wait for the valet to bring my car to the front, however, I catch a glimpse of something.  A man wearing black clothes, a hat, and sunglasses.  It looked as if he was talking on the phone.  ‘Why would someone be wearing sunglasses in the night time,’ I think to myself.  I take a step forward to get a better look because he was a good distance away.

“Where are you going?” Jung Yong Hwa asks.

I take a step back before turning to him. “Oh nothing,” I reply.

My car finally arrives and we move towards it.  I try to take one last glimpse of the man before driving off.  Unfortunately, I still was unable to identify him.