Confession

He May Be the One

It has been a week since we got back together.  Every day was just as great.  We loved each other’s company.  CNBlue returned to Korea shortly after our last meet due to their schedules.  I have not heard from them since.  Kim Hyun Joong is to leave the next day but we are okay with that.  As long as we know we will forever be together.

“As soon as you make it to Korea, give me a call,” Kim Hyun Joong says as we say our good-byes for the night.

“I will,” I say.

“I’m missing you already,” he says before he leans over for a kiss.

“I do too,” I say after I receive his kiss.

“You will be going back the next day after I leave, right?” he asks.

“Yeh,” I reply.

He turns away and starts walking.

As his car drives off, I wave.  “Mian-hae oppa.  I had to lie to you.  I am actually leaving tomorrow just like you.  I didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t want to make it a big deal.  I am finally going to tell Yong Hwa.”

The next day.

My flight landed early.  I immediately take my phone out and look for a number.

‘Should I call?’ I ask myself, ‘no…I’m too nervous to call.’

Minhyuk, is the group together today? Send.  ‘I need to tell the boys.  All of them.’

I get in a taxi before I get a reply. No, everyone is at their schedules.  We will be later tonight. Are you in Korea?!

Yeh, can I come over later than?

Yes!!!! X) We will be so happy to see you.

I have something to discuss with you guys.

He doesn’t reply until a while after. I don’t know if I want know but okay.

‘Minhyuk oppa always seems to know me well,’ I think to myself.

I’ll be over at 8.

I’ll let the other’s know.