The Masked and the Beautiful

He May Be the One

“Attention all hotel guests. We will be hosting a masquerade theme ball at the main dance lobby if anyone is interested in participating. Please feel free to come and enjoy the entertainment.” The hotel owner says through the intercom.

“Do you think this actually going to work?” the owner’s wife asks.

“Of course it will! Masquerade is a perfect theme for them to fall in love.   They won’t be able to recognize each other and thus they can’t run away.  Once they are close to each other. I know fate will take care of the rest,” the owner says confidently.

“If you say so… I just like dressing up!” the wife says with a big smile.

“Masquerade ball? That sounds like fun! Let’s go!” Toa Ha Ha says with great excitement.

“Hmm a party does seem like fun right now.  What do you think Hyun Joong?” Tim Lee Loo asks.

“I don’t know. We don’t even have masks,” he says.

“Excuse me, everyone!” the casino host shouts, “the casino will be closing due to the announcement of the masquerade ball. Please go back to your rooms and prepare for tonight’s special events.  Also, our staff has created a special delivery of the masks needed for the ball to each one of your rooms.  Please use them. Thank you.”

Kim Hyun Joong and the three men walk over to the casino host. “Excuse me but what is this about?” asks Kim Hyun Joong.

“Sir, I know that your group has rented the facilities for the night but the owner insisted that we get as much people as possible to go to the ball,” said the host.

“That is fine. We will be attending,” Tim Lee Loo says to the host.

“What? I don’t know if I want to…” Kim Hyun Joong says.

“Awww, come on hyung! Didn’t we come here to have fun!” Toa Ha Ha exclaims while giving off a pouty face.

“Fine. Let’s go get ready.” Kim Hyun Joong says while they walk to the exit.

“Masquerade huh? Alright, I’ll go. I love themed parties,” I say while finishing my last game of slots.