Casino Night

He May Be the One

“Oh good, I finally found it.” I say while I walk towards the hotel casino.

“Excuse me miss,” the host says as he halts me, “the hotel casino has been rented out for tonight. May I get your name?”

I look at him with confused expression. “My name is Ah Mor Ri.”

He looks at a list on his desk. “Oh yes, Ah Mor Ri, your name was just entered into the list. You may enter.”

“…thank you?” I say while walking in. ‘I wonder who rented the whole place…maybe a very important person…but how was I just added into….the hotel owner must have called.’ I say to myself as I keep walking. I see a group of girls talking in the corner and walk to them. “Hello. Um…can you please tell me the name of the person who rented out the casino?”

“You don’t know who rented the casino?” One of the girls asks. “Girl, are you new? I don’t think I have ever seen you in here. We are all trusted people here who have signed confidentiality papers. You should have done it before you even were allowed to be on the list. You must be joking.” The girls all give me a glare and walk away.

“I didn’t sign any papers. Maybe it was the doing of the owner?” I think ‘Eh, I won’t tell who it is even if I find out. I’ll just go ahead and enjoy my night.’

“We are finally here!” Toa Ha Ha says with great excitement.

“Greetings sir,” the host says to Tim Lee Lo, “Please come in. Most of your guests have arrived.”

“Who are these people?” Kim Hyun Joong asks.

“They are all close friends. Don’t worry too much. They won’t tell anyone anything. I made sure of that,” replied Tim Lee Lo.

Kim Hyun Joong looks at him with confusion and then sighs in reluctance. “Okay, if you say so.” He moves forward. Toa Ha Ha follows.

The host then grabs Tim Lee Lo to the side. “Sir, it seems as though your special guest has also already arrived.”

Tim Lee Lo’s eyes open wide.  He immediately regains his composure.  “Very well then.” He walks towards Kim Hyun Joong and stands next to him. ‘Well, well, I only added her because I was curious if by any chance it was her.  I would have never guessed she was actually here, nevertheless, that she would actually come to the casino. This is going to be interesting.’

Just then Kim Hyun Joong spots something in the far side of the casino. A bracelet. The bracelet. On a woman’s wrist. He couldn’t see who it was because she was turned away.  She was walking towards a corner. He could only see a glimpse of it.  The bracelet he gave to Mor Ri the day before she left him. The same bracelet he has on.  It was suppose to be their couples bracelet.   He looks at this wrist. ‘It can’t be.’ He runs after the woman.

“HYUNG!” Toa Ha Ha shouts. He and Tim Lee Lo chase after him.

Kim Hyun Joong stops at that corner. Nothing. The woman vanished. “Damn…”

“What the hell was all that about?” Toa Ha Ha asks.

“Nothing. I thought I saw something.” Kim Hyun Joong says and then walks away. ‘I got to stop imagining things...’

‘He couldn’t have seen her already?’ Tim Lee Lo asks himself. He looks around. Nothing.