Wake Up to Reality

He May Be the One

I wake up to the sun shining on my face.  ‘Where am I?’ I ask myself.  I look around and realize that I fell asleep on the couch with my head resting on Kang Minhyuk’s lap.  I try to get up without waking him up but fail. 

“Mmmm good morning,” he says.

“…Morning…” I say while looking away.

“Noona? Are you okay?” he asks as he puts his hands on my face and turns my head around. 

I put my hands on his wrists and try to remove his hands from my face. “I’m fine….”

Suddenly, the door opens.  Lee Jong Hyun and Lee Jung Shin enter my dorm.

“I see you guys are getting cozy,” Lee Jung Shin says sarcastically.

“Yah!  Hyung is going to get mad at you if he sees you doing weird things to her,” Lee Jong Hyun states.

“Let him see,” Kang Minhyuk says with a smirk as he releases me.

“Let me see what?” Jung Yong Hwa asks as he enters the room.  He looks at me. “Are you alright, Mor Ri?”

“..yeh..” 

“Good”

“Maybe we should leave you two alone,” Lee Jong Hyun suggests.

“Alright, let’s go, Minhyuk hyung,” Lee Jong Shins says as he waves his hand at Kang Minhyuk.

“Aeyyyygo…and I was about to get comfortable too,” Kang Minhyuk says as he gets up, “see you around noona.”

They walk out.

Jung Yong Hwa sits next to me.  “So, should we talk? Tell me anything. I’ll just sit and listen,” he says as he reaches for my hand and holds it in his.

I think for a while.

‘There is no point in telling him about what happened in Jeju Island.  Anything I say about what happened there would only hurt him.  Also, I’m sure he doesn’t want to hear it. But what should I tell him…’

He sits there patiently.

‘I know what I have to say.’  I look at his eyes.  He looked tired.  It looked as if he hadn’t slept for days.  “Oppa, I am going to the States.”