Souel is Where She is at

He May Be the One

“I already told you. I need to see her.” Kim Hyun Joong says with an aggressive tone and face.

“NO! YOU CAN’T!” Toa Ha Ha yells while he and Tim Tee Lo try to restrain him.

“But why not? I love her!” Kim Hyun Joong yells with an intense blush on his face.

“You know damn well know why you cannot!”

“I already apologized.” Hyun Joong turns around and with one arm s everything off the table. He then proceeds to fall down on the floor with wet tears on his face.

“Don’t do this,” Toa Ha Ha says with a begging face, “not again…we know you have apologized to your ex…but that doesn’t change anything between you and Mor Ri-yeodongsaeng.”

Hyun Joong looks up at him with eyes of bewilderment.  “You use to never call her that!” He grabs Ha Ha’s collar.

“STOP!” shouts Tim Tee Lo. “That is enough!”

Kim Hyun Joong lets go and stares at Tee Lo. After a short pause, he gets up and sits on the couch.

“What should I do?” he questions, “I love her….”

“We know you love her,” Ha ha says while he fixes himself, “but you can’t have her right now. Give her space.”

“But how long do I have to wait?” Hyun Joong demands.

“As long as it takes…”Tee Loo says.