Fun in the Sun

He May Be the One

I arrive at the beach.  ‘Where could they be right now?’ I ask myself.  I walk by the waves of the ocean in my very feminine swimming attire. Two piece swim suite under a pretty white beach dress with sunglasses and a hat to cover my bare skin from the harsh rays of the sun.  ‘Ugh, what does it matter…I’m going to see him sooner or later…’ I stand at the edge of the water.  The ocean water barely reaching my bare feet. ‘He would be diving by now.’  I keep walking.

I walk aimlessly for a while until I reach the beach’s coves.  “Wow, how did I get here?” I ask myself.  I look around and I spot them.  I immediately hide myself behind some rocks. ‘What am I doing?’ I think to myself.  I watch them as they walk around the coves. Go in and out. Diving in and looking at what they can find underneath the shallow waters. ‘I honestly do not know how I get myself into this kind of mess…’ I think to myself as I am watching them, ‘well, at least my confrontation with him is going to happen far away from others..’

“Hyung! Are you having fun?” Ha Ha asks with a smile on his face.

“Yeah. We should do some real diving later though,” Hyun Joong responds.

“Yes, of course. We will,” Lee Lo says.

Kim Hyun Joong looks around the beautiful sight he been surrounded by all this time.  He smiles. Content with the world. “It is so beautiful today,” he says.  Suddenly, he stops his gaze at a person at a distance.

“It is beautiful,” Ha Ha says.  He looks at Kim Hyun Joong and notices he is staring at something.  He follows his gaze. “What are you looking at?” he asks.

“There is a girl over there,” he says, “she seems to be staring at us…”

Lee Lo looks at the girl.  ‘Could it be her?’ Lee Lo thinks to himself.

“Hey..Hey! Could it be her? That girl you danced with at the ball?” Ha Ha questioned.

‘Well, it doesn’t have to happen today.’ I get up and walk away from the rocks. ‘Maybe I should just go tan or something.’

Kim Hyun Joong starts walking towards the direction of the girl he spotted. 

“Or a fan?...” Ha Ha asks, “wait, where are you going now?!”

“I’m going to find that girl!” he says as he starts running.

“Now it’s going to be interesting,” Lee Lo says as he sees Kim Hyun Joong runs away.

“Huh?” Ha Ha ask.

“Nothing,” he replies.