Chapter 1 - I wanna get outta here -

The Healer♥

 

Chapter 1

- I wanna get outta here -

 

    CRYING.

    IS EUNBI’S NEW VOCAB OF THE WEEK.

    She had been crying for a week. because of her stupid, selfish bastard a.k.a her EX-BOYFRIEND. She found out he was cheated on her a week ago right before her last week of her senior year in high school. Eunbi thought that she was lucky enough to know this before the prom, so she would not go with him and be an idiot that did not even know her own boyfriend was cheated on her. 

    “That bastard! How stupid I am! Oh my freakin’ god!” Eunbi threw an album which was full of photos that she took with him to the wall.

    “Kue-Rae! You just go to the prom with her!” Eunbi sat down on the floor. 

    

    Many days had passed and Eunbi still could not get herself over him. They had been dating for two years. It was quite a long time for Eunbi. She did not know how long they had been a couple behind her back. Maybe it was when she could not go to Taylor (her EX)’s birthday party since she had to go back to Korea to attend her Grand mother’s funeral. Or maybe it was the time that Eunbi could not go to cheer for Taylor at his football game. Whatever, she was trying not to think when this happened or why he did this to her.

 

    Eunbi’s parents were very concerned about her. She was not usually like this. Even her close friends ; Kirimi (Japanese) and Jane were very worried about her. Moreover, she decided not to go to prom at all. Although, Kirimi and Jane tried hard to persuaded her to go.

    

    Eunbi is fully Korean. Her parents came to studied in USA ; California. They met here and decided to get married and move to stay here. Eunbi was born here in USA, but she could speak Korean, though she was not very good. She went back to Korean once or twice a year. 

 

    And now, Eunbi had a very weird (at least to her parents) idea. She wanted to fly to Korea by herself. She booked the ticket and packed her stuffs. She had not tell anyone yet, not even to her parents. All she thought was that she needed to get out of here. She wanted to stay in a new place. To get out of this environment.

 

- The day before departure -

    “What did you say?”

    “Did you say you are going to Korea? By yourself?”

    “Yes…” Eunbi replied after her parents asked her with surprise.

    “And you already bought the ticket?”

    “Yes…”

    “And tomorrow is your departure?” 

    “Yes…”

    “You haven’t told me before that you are going?”

    “Well, I told you now…”

    “On the day before?!” her parents was talking normally, so she thought it would be fine. They were just shocked that she did not tell them before, but it was wrong. Her mother was pretty angry about this. She raised her voice at her.

    “You told me you were going on the day before?! You told us just now? How could you do this?” Her mother yelled at her. Eunbi was frightened by that, but luckily her father still stayed calm.

    “Umma! nah…” Eunbi tried to explain, but her mother would not let her.

    “Yah! Are you going to escape just because of one guy? Have you ever thought of us? Do you know how much we worried about you? Why are you doing this because of that silly boy?”

    “Umma…” Eunbi started to cry. She had never seen her mother this angry. 

    “You did not sleep. You did not eat much. You did nothing and all you did was crying for a guy and now you are going to Korea without telling us?” 

    “I’m sorry…” Eunbi said sorry to her mother in Korean. Right now she felt really guilty. She knew everyone was worried , but she just could not control her sorrow even though she had lost a stupid guy.

    “Yeobo… Just calm down…” Her father finally said something to his wife.

    “How can I be calm?”

    “Eunbi-ah… Why do you wanna go to Korea? Is it because of Taylor?” Her father asked calmly.

    “That is one reason, but other reason is that I want to go back to Korea… I want to try to live by myself. I want to know if I want to stay there or continue my study here. I want to find out what I really like.” Eunbi stated her reasons. As her father listened, he pulled Eunbi into a hug.

     Ultimately, her mother had calmed herself down. She sat down beside Eunbi and talked to her without any angry emotion.

 

    After that, Eunbi and her parents had made up with each other. her father decided to give her a pocket miner while she was there and that she could stay at her parents’ house which is his dad’s since her mother’s house was not in Seoul, but in Busan.

 

    The next day, her parents and her friends went to send her off at the airport. Her friends were quite mad at her, but they could understand.

    “Hey! Don’t forget to call me or e-mail me or whatever you can use to communicate. Got it?” Jane reiterated.

    “I got it. I got it.”

    “Same as Jane said. but you can write me, maybe a postcard.” Kirimi told her.

    “I will.” 

    All three hugged and cried. 

    “Yah! It’s not that we will never see each other again.”

    

    “Eunbi-ah, don’t forget to contact us, okay?”

    “I won’t”

    “If there is anything you need, do tell me or appa, got it?”

    “I got it Umma.”

    They were talking in Korean which could be understood by them only. Kirimi and Jane just looked at each other with I-had-no-idea-what-they-are-talking-about look.

    

    “Ki wo tsugette!” (Bon Voyage) 

    “Have a safe flight!”

    “Don’t forget to contact us!”

    “I will! Thank you!!!!”

 

    Eunbi waved good bye to her parents and friends then walked into the gate.

 

    Goodbye US at least for now. 

    Hello Korea! I’m going! See you soon!

 


HI! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!

I hope you like it so far! next chapter is the chapter our Leader appear for sure!

Please stay tune! 

Ps. If you like this you can subscribe, so you can know when I update.

Ps. YOU CAN ALSO COMMENT IF YOU LIKE OR DON'T LIKE ANYTHING OR YOU WANT ME TO ADD SOMETHING.