Chapter 22 - Who was he -

The Healer♥

 


 

Chapter 22

- Who was he -

 

    ‘You are too drunk…’ Jaebum was trying to push away Eunbi, but then he stopped saying and pushing her away once he made eye contact with her. She was looking at him sweetly.  

    ‘Oppa…’ Eunbi mumbled. She was really drunk.

    ‘…’

    ‘Why are you so cute?’ Eunbi caressed Jaebum’s face

    Jaebum did not say anything. His brain went dull. He just kept staring at her.

    ‘Jaebumie-oppa~ why you look so y right now?’ Eunbi tightened her arms around Jaebum’s neck.

    ‘What are you…?!’ 

    Before Jaebum could finish his sentence, Eunbi stopped him from saying by her kiss…

    “Eve!” 

    “Huh?” Eunbi opened her eyes as Kirimi woke her up.

    “Come down to eat! Jane is making our breakfast!” Kirimi was dragging Eunbi out of bed and heading downstairs.

    “I haven’t taken a shower yet.” Eunbi murmured. She was still sleepy.

    “Just eat first!”

    “What time is it?” 

    “It’s almost nine.”

    They reached the kitchen. Eunbi saw Jane was making Pancake.

    “Just go sit down. I’ll bring it to you.” Jane said.

    “Umm.” Eunbi nodded. She went to take a seat while her friends were making breakfast. Eunbi fell face down on the table.

    I dreamed about that again… Maybe because of last night… The last time I dreamed about it, it seemed to be more real than this time.

    “Eunbi~” Jane called her with a strange accent.

    “Haha Yess~?”

    “Your breakfast is done~” Jane put down a plate in front of Eunbi.

    “Thank you~”

    “You look so happy. You seemed to be so delight since yesterday.” Jane said looking at Kirimi who was eating and smiling.

    “Of course she is happy. She met Jackson yesterday. How was he?” Eunbi asked.

    “He was just like the way I imagined he would be. He is a nice guy.” Kirimi said with dreamy tone.

    “Yeah He is.” - Jane

    “But it was a bit pity that I did not meet JB. Hearing about you and him made me want to meet him more.” Kirimi said using a sly tone.    

    “Yeah~ I want to see him too.”

    Eunbi sighed and shook her head. 

    “There’s nothing in particular between me and him.” 

    “Oh reaaaaally?” - Jane

    “Yes, reaaaally~”

    “So what about last night? Who was he? Where did you guy go?” Kirimi put down utensil and goggled at Eunbi.

    “What? You were not sleeping?”

    Kirimi and jane shook heads. 

    “We were sleeping until we heard the sound of the door opened.” Kirimi answered.

    “Well, Kirimi isn’t a heavy sleeper, so she woke up and when she saw that you came out with ‘a guy’ she woke me up.”

    “Yeah but then we decided to go back to sleep and would ask you about it this morning.” 

    “So? Who was he?”

    Eunbi sighed. “It was Jaebum-oppa.”

    “Oh my God.”

    “Jesus. I was right.”

    “We just took a walk and ate something.”

    “I told you he likes you and you don’t believe me.” -  Kirimi

    “Kirimi is right. He likes you.” - Jane

    “And I bet you like him too.” - Kirimi

    “I… I don’t know. I don’t know anything anymore.”

    “Just go with your instinct.” - Jane

    “Are you afraid to be in love again?” - Kirimi

    “To be truthful, Yes, I am. I don’t want to get hurt again, but I made up my mind. If I fall for him… If I will eventually get hurt… I don’t care.”

    Kirimi and Jane looked at each other for a second then they looked at Eunbi.

    “I think it is a good decision.” - Kirimi

    “If you are afraid to fall in love, you will never know whether there is a flower field waiting for you or not… but if it is a cliff, we’re here to catch you.” Jane said and pat Eunbi’s shoulder.

    “Heyyy. How could you come up with this epigram! You made my encouragement went normal.” Kirimi protested.  

    Eunbi chuckled.

    “Thank you both of you.”

    “So… You like him, don’t you?” - Kirimi

    “Ahhh~ Can we stop talking about this?”

    “Do You like him~”

    “Isn’t it obvious?” Eunbi sheepishly said.

    “Oh my God. You finally admitted it.” - Jane

    “Why don’t you two just date?” - Kirimi

    “Well, he didn’t ask me out and I don’t know whether he likes me or not.”

    “Oh My freakin’ God! Isn’t it obvious?” Kirimi copied Eunbi’s sentence.

    “He likes you.” Jane added.

    “He haven’t said anything.”

    “You two are so… Whatever. I am not going to say anything more.” Jane was out of words.

    “Yeah from now on, you go manage things with him yourself. By the way, where did you guys go last night?”

    “What did you do?”

    “아,참~ (Ah cham~ - Ahh really~)” Eunbi said in surrendered as she saw how much attempt her friends had.

    “Hey! Say something we can understand!”

    Eunbi sighed. she gave up and told them what they had done except the door incident.

    She didn’t want them to about it again and she was too shy to tell them…

    And I just want to keep it a secret between me and him… 

 

 

 


  

In love with Jaebum with glasses♥