Chapter 17 - CHRISTMAS -

The Healer♥

    

 

    

 

Chapter 17

- CHRISTMAS -

 

    After the day Jaebum confessed to the members that he liked Eunbi. The members were trying to help him and planned things for him. Jaebum was feeling touched that s wanted to help him this much,but he felt that they were having fun doing this plus he thought it was a bit chaos as the members were trying to help him out. Jaebum decided to visit Eunbi at her part-time work at the shop and talked to her uprightly instead of following the members’ plans. He thought it was too complex.

 

    He was now relieved since he fixed things up with Eunbi. They talked as the way they used to talk before. The members could see that he was happier, but then he went sad again because he couldn’t spend Christmas with Eunbi since GOT7 had tight schedules. Eunbi said it was okay since she had to stay with her family. 

    

    24 Dec. 

    

    “Yes, Mom. I’m in front of the airport right now. Where are you?”

    Eunbi came to pick her mom and dad up at the airport. She came here by taxi.

    “You guys are still waiting for luggage? Then I’ll wait for you at the exit. See you~”

    “Alright~ Ne~ Umma~”

    Eunbi answered her mom in Korean as her mom nagged her that she should talked in Korean.     

    Almost everyone was looking at her as she talked on the phone in English because she looked fully Korean, but she did speak very fluent English.

    Eunbi was waiting for her mom and the text came.

    {What are you doing?}     

    Jaebum-oppa… She thought as she read the text. Her smile came up uncontrollably. 

    {I came to pick up my parents at the airport.}

    As soon as she sent the text, her parents came out.

    “Hi~ Eunbi-ah!”

    “Mom!” She ran to hug her mom then she hugged her dad.

    They talked for a while then Eunbi helped her parents carried suitcase. They got in the taxi to go home.

    Her parents were fascinated to see how the house had changed. They liked it a lot. They had a very warm dinner as they did not see each other for a long time. Eunbi was very happy to see her parents again.

 

    - Christmas -

    

    “Eunbi-ah, Will we get to see those idols while we are here?” Her mom asked her as she was cooking.

    “Hmmm~ I’m not sure. They are very busy these days.” Eunbi answered. She was helping her mom to prepare the food.

    “Is that so? Idols are sure hard. However, my daughter is pretty too. Is there anybody seem interesting while you are here?”

    “What are you talking about? There is none.”

    “Really?” Her mom was not so convinced.

    “Yes, really.” Eunbi continued cutting vegetable.

    “What about… the boy you met at the cafe?”

    “Jaeson? He is just a friend.”

    “Oh~ Then what about… those idols… What are they called?”

    “GOT7”

    “Yeah Yeah What about GOT7? Is there anybody interesting? They seem like they are good boys.”

    Eunbi stopped to think for a sec then answered. “No one. They are good people, good friends. That’s it.”

    Her mom nodded, but she could spot that her daughter was acting a bit strange when she asked about GOT7. She guessed there was something about it. Maybe someone…

 

    “So this is GOT7?” Eunbi’s mom asked as they were watching the music channel which GOT7 had appeared, performing ‘Confess song’.

    “Who GOT7?” Her dad asked.

    “GOT7, the idols that are friends with our Eunbi.”

    “Ahhh~ these guys? Guys these days are too pretty-looking.” Her dad said as he saw all the member.

    Eunbi just laughed at her dad’s comment and told them their names and ages.

    “Omo! Look at this guy! What is his name again?” Her mom asked as a guy sang.

    “This guy? He is Jinyoung.”

    “Jinyoungie? He is a cute boy.”

    “Yah~ How old are you? Still fangirling  young idols?” Her dad said to her mom.

    “Because my husband is an old man now. I have to find things that soothe my eyes.”

    “Yah~”

    Eunbi giggled seeing her mom and dad teasing each other.

    “Wow~ everybody is so good-looking. Eunbi-ah, you must get these boys to see me, alright?”

    “I cannot promise that.”

    “Hahh~ Are you really my wife?”

    “Are you really my husband?”

    Eunbi laughed then the chorus part came up.

    ♬ I love you~ ♪

    “Oh and this is Jaebum or JB. He is the leader of the group.”

    “Ahhh~ He has a good voice and a good face.”

    “Yeah?”

    Eunbi responded with a smile and looked at Jaebum in the TV. Her mom was watching her. She thought she found that someone. She guessed it must be him.

    “What?” Eunbi’s dad looked at Eunbi’s mom since she chuckled softly.

    “Nothing.” She shrugged.

    

    It was very late. They just finished watching movie and planned to watched another one. The family had planned to have movie marathon.

    All of the GOT7 had sent her texts saying MERRY CHRSITMAS. Bambam and Mark sent her a video. She was happy although she felt a bit empty that she could not meet them.

    “Eunbi-ah. Do you want hot chocolate?” Eunbi’s mom asked as she was going to make one for herself and her husband.

    “Yes, please!” She just came out from the toilet.

    Ding!Dong!

    “Who is it at this time…” Her dad muttered.

    “Dad! I’ll go see who it is.”

    “Are you sure?”

    “Yes.” Eunbi stated while she was walking out.

    “If it is a suspicious guy, scream, okay?!”

    “Okayyyy!”

    Eunbi walked out the door and was shocked to see who it was in front of the fence.

    “Jaebum-oppa…” She mumbled.

    “Hi.” Jaebum held up his hand and sheepishly said hi.

    “You are… here alone?” Eunbi raised her eye brow as she did not see anyone around him.

    “Yeah I got here by a taxi.”

    “Okay…”

    “Aren’t you tired?” She asked.

    Jaebum did not answer that and said. “Merry Christmas.” 

    “Merry Christmas, Eunbi-ah.” He told her again.

    “Merry Christmas, Jaebum-oppa.” She told him with a wided-smile.

    “You just sent me a text, oppa."

     "I want to hear your voice." Jaebum answered. Eunbi could feel that her heart was beating faster.

    "You could have call.”

    “I want to say it face to face. I just wanted to see you, so I came here” 

    Eunbi went silent after Jaebum said that. They just stared at each other. Things got awkward as Eunbi did not reply anything. She didn’t know what to say. 

    It seemed like the time had stopped for a while then Jaebum raised his hand up unconsciously, but before his hand could reach her face, someone interrupted.

    “Eunbi-ah! Who is it?”

    Jaebum lowed his hand down instantly.

    “Mom…” Eunbi turned around to find that it was her mom.

    “Oh~ Hello~ Hello~” Her mom said hello as soon as she saw a stranger.

    “Hello” Jaebum bowed 90 degree.

    “Who is this handsome guy? Is he…” 

    “Mom… This is…” Eunbi was going to introduce Jaebum, but…

    “Is this Jaebum?”

    “You remember?”

    “Do you know me?”

    They both asked with very surprised tone.

    “Aigoo~ How can I not. What a fine young man.” Her mom patted Jaebum’s shoulders.

    “Hello. I’m ImJaebum. I’m from GOT7.” Jaebum introduced himself and bowed again.

    “Oh~ Then it is you.”

    “Yes?” Jaebum tilted his head.

    “Nothing. I just heard a lot about you from Eunbi.”

    “Really?” Jaebum glanced at Eunbi with eyes smile.

    “Why don’t you come in. Just come in and have some drink then we can talk.”

    “I am really sorry. I cannot stay longer. I came here without telling anybody, so I have to go back.”    

    “Is that so?”

    “I wish I could have stayed, but I’ll try to next time.” Jaebum told Eunbi’s mom with his handsome smile.

    “Then I’ll be waiting.”

    “Alright~ Just go back, oppa.” Eunbi blurted out making them turned their heads to see her.

    “I’m going.” Jaebum ruffled Eunbi’s head.

    “Take care, bye.”

    “Bye~”

    “Goodbye” Jaebum bowed to Eunbi’s mom.

    “Bye~” Eunbi’s mom seemed to be very happy.

    Jaebum turned around and walked away. Eunbi was looking at him then he turned back to waved at her, Eunbi was stunned for a bit and waved back. When Jaebum saw that her mother was looking at him too, he bowed and turned back to continue walking.

    Eunbi was looking at JAebum’s back until her mother nudged her arm.

    “He is a fine man, isn’t he?”

    “I don’t know. I guess… yeah, he is a nice guy.” Eunbi answered with unstable voice. She felt insecure as her mother was looking at her.

    “I’ll go in first.”

    

    Youth is so good… So young So fresh to be in love.

    Her mother thought with a smile then she followed her daughter in.