Chapter 24 - First semester -

The Healer♥

  

 

Chapter 24

- First semester -

 

    Finally, this day had come! The first day of my university student life! As it was going to be a new beginning, I dyed my hair from dark brown to light ash blonde. It costed me quite a lot, but it was worth the money. I really liked it a lot. However, after my hair was dyed, many people looked at me when I went out more than before.

    I was sitting in the class. I was so nervous. I chose to sit in the middle of the room. As I was looking at the others and waiting for the teacher, someone called me.

    “Excuse me.”

    “Yes?” I turned my head to see that it was a girl with shoulder-length hair. She was quite tall and her figure was very good.

    “Is this seat vacant?” she asked as she touched the chair next to me.

    “Oh yes… It is. You can sit here.” I smiled.

    “Thank you.” She smiled back and took a seat.

    “Hi… I’m HanEunbi. Nice to meet you.” I glanced at her for a sec. This is my chance! I thought then I decided to say.

    “Hi. I’m LeeMirae. Nice to meet you too. Your hair colour is very outstanding. I like it.” 

    “Thank you. I like your hair too. It’s very pretty.” I told her a compliment back. Her hair was permed. Her hair looked very stylish.

    “Thank you.”

    We talked quite a lot. We started to get to know each other more. After the class finished, we decided to go eat together. Mirae said she was here alone. All her close friends went to somewhere else.

    “I guess we are in the same boat.” I said as we were walking to the canteen.

    “You are here alone too?”

    “Yeah… I just came back here from the States.”

    “You lived there before?”

    Mirae seemed excited.

    “Yeah. I was born there.”

    “Wowww~ My friend is a foreigner~ So why did you come here? Why didn’t you continue to study there?”

    “Well, I want to know what it is like to be in my parents’ country.” I didn’t tell her another reason.

    “Ahhh~ How do you find it here then?”

    “It’s fun and interesting here.”

    “Is that so? I’m glad to hear it. I want to know what it is like to be in America too~”

    “If I go back home, you can tag along.”

    “Really?”    

    “Yeah~”

    “Woww. Eunbi-ssi You are so nice~”

    “I am nice.”

    

    After classes were finished. Mirae and I decided to go window shopping together. I was so happy. This was like a dream came true. I finally had a friend! (apart from GOT7 and Jaeson)     

    We went into a cosmetic shop. Mirae was excited, she said today was the day that the new product she wanted was released.

    “Here it is!” She showed it to me.

    “What is it?” 

    “It’s a lipstick. A crayon. I also want an eye shadow too~” Mirae looked so happy as she was looking and testing the products.

    “You must really like make-up.”

    “I do By the way, you don’t apply any much make up, do you?” She looked at my face.

    “Yeah… I was too lazy to do it. Just sunblock, BB cream and powder are enough.”

    “Your face and skin are already pretty. I think if you apply make up, you will be super pretty. I know! I’ll do it for you.” Mirae told me and smiled very brightly.

    “What? You don’t have to…”

    “But I want to. It’s my happiness. Next time, I’ll make you look prettier. You’ll love it.”

    “Okay.”

    “Ahh. Do you know k-pop? Like Idols?” Mirae asked.

    “Yeah, I do know… some…”

    Mirae nodded. “Do you like any?”

    “Ahhh… GOT7?” I answered.

    “GOT7? Really? I like them too~” Mirae told me cheerfully.

    “What? Really?”

    What a coincidence… If she knows that I know them personally… What would it be?

    “Yesss~ I really like Mark~ He’s such a handsome guy~ I really like his voice and when he speaks English, he is so cool~”

    “Ohh So you like Mark…” I nodded. Yeah~ he is really handsome.

    “Eunbi-ya. who do you like?”

    “Eh?”

    “Who do you like in GOT7?”

    “Ahh… Errr… It’s….” I didn’t know what to answer… Well, There was only one guy popped up in my head… 

    “Don’t tell me it’s Mark too.” She squinted her eye at me.

    “No… No… It’s… errrr Jaebum… JB.” My voice trailed off as I said his name. Mirae chuckled. “So you like him?”

    “Huh?”

    “You like JB?”

    “Ah… Um…” I looked away. Why did it feel so hot all of a sudden?

    Mirae giggled. “What is funny?”    

    “Your face.”    

    “My face?” I touched both of my cheeks.

    “Yeah. IT turns red.”

    “Really?”

    “Yeah. Like a tomato.”

    “Why you have to be so shy? You just told me who is your bias not who is your crush.” She looked at me amusingly then she went back to choose lipsticks.

    “Yeah…”

    Well… It’s the same person for me though… Ahhh This made my heart works real heart. I just told someone else, but I was so excited. What if… It was him… I would faint by now…