Chapter 23 - We do not provide that kind of service. -

The Healer♥

  

 

Chapter 23

- We do not provide that kind of service. -

 

    After the New Year Holiday, they went back to US. I was alone again. It was a bit boring to me. I didn’t know what to do. Everyday I just went to work and came back home rearranging the house. When I had free time, I would draw. I had designed a lot of dresses right now. There were just two months left until the first semester start. I was getting more and more exciting and nervous since I had never gone to school in Korea. I hope everything went well. 

    Today I had to work part-time again.

    “Good afternoon. What would you like to order?” I asked the customer.

    “Ahhh~ Iced latte, please.” He answered and smiled. 

    I nodded. 

    “Anything else?” 

    “One Chocolate cake, please.”

    “Okay.”

    He paid for them and went to the table. He was quite good-looking. Girl customers were looking at him. He was our shop’s regular customer recently.

    I made the drink and went to serve him his order.

    “Here are your Iced latte and Chocolate cake.” I placed the glass and plate on the table.

    “Can I order something else?”

    “Sure.” I gave him friendly smile.

    “Ahhh. Can I get your number or ways to contact you?” He asked me sheepishly. He was staring right into my eyes.

    “Ummmm.” I was taken aback by his word. I managed to keep smiling.

    “Sorry, but we do not have that kind of menu.” I bowed and turned around.

    “Wait.” He grabbed my wrist. I turned around immediately and pulled back my wrist. 

    “Sorry…” He said.

    “I cannot give you my number. I’m sorry. I have to go back to work.” I said using sharp tone.

    “What happened?” Jaeson asked as soon as I went back to the counter.

    “Nothing much.” I smiled to him.

    “Is there something wrong. You have to tell me immediately, okay?”

    “Okay.”

    He took a glance to that guy and I had to look away. He was staring at me… He looked like a good person, but he seemed to be a bit scary. He didn’t seem to be polite as his look. We couldn’t really judge the book by its cover.

 

    - The shift is over -

    I changed my clothes and walked out of the shop. I was going to buy something to eat at home, but someone blocked my way.

    “Hi again.” He said with a bright smile. He was that customer.

    “Hi… My shift is over, so please move.”    

    “Then… can you give me your number?”

    “I’m sorry.”

    “You really will not?”

    “I’ve already told you that we do not provide that kind of service.”

    “I don’t care about the shop. I asked you.”

    “I don’t have an intention to give my number to you.”

    “Why?”

    “‘Cos I don’t want to. Please move.”

    “Wait. Your shift is over. Can’t we talk?”

    “Talk about what? I don’t know you.”

    “I want to know you.”

    “I told you…”

    “She told you she doesn’t want to talk. Why don’t you just go away.”

    “Jaeson…”

    “You are that shop’s worker.”

    “Yes and I am not just her co-worker. I’m her boyfriend.” After he said that Jaeson put his arm around my shoulder.

    “You… have a boyfriend?” He scoffed. 

    “No wonder you don’t want to give me your number. Why didn’t you just say so? I thought you were playing hard to get.”

    “Yah! Be careful of what you are saying. She’s a girl.”

    “I’m just stating my thoughts.” He shrugged.

    “Just go.”

    “You don’t have to tell me.” 

    He looked at me then he was about to turn around, but my tolerance was gone. 

    “Yah! How dare you talk to me like that.” I grabbed his arm. He turned to look at me.

    “Because you act like one.”

    “What? I was just doing my job. You are a customer. What do you expect me to do.”

    “Whatever. I don’t care about you anymore.” He cheekily said.

    “There’s no need for you to. Guys like you are sh*t.” I pushed him.

    “Yah! You…” He was about to get me, but Jaeson stopped him.

    “Yah! You stop or I will tell others you are harassing her.” Jason told him with his straight face.

    “Aish. You… .” He whispered the last part and walked away.

    “You… .” I mumbled in English.

    “Eunbi-ah… Are you okay?”

    “Yeah… I’m just upset.” I crossed my arms.

    “I never saw you like this before. You are quite fierce.” He chuckled.

    “Guys like him made me lost my temper. What a total brat. How could he look down upon me like that.”

    “I know.”

    “I’m not that kind of girl.”

    “I know. You are more than that. Hey since you are not in a good mood right now. Do you want to go eat something sweet? It’s on me.” Jaeson ruffled my head.

    “If you will then I will go.” I smiled. 

    “What do you want to eat?”

    “Hmmm~ Ice cream~”

    “Ice cream? 콜~ (Ice cream? call~ - Ice cream? Okay~)”

    They agreed to what they were going to eat then they walked to find an ice cream shop.

    

    The two didn’t notice that there were some people looking at them.

    “Hyung… Did you see that?”

    “Yeah… He is Eunbi’s co-worker, isn’t he?”

    “I think so… And who was that guy earlier? He looks good, but he looks a bit like a ruffian.” 

    “I don’t know, but I don’t think we’ll see him again. The problem is that co-worker guy.”    

    “Right… Should we tell Jaebum-hyung?”

    “Not yet. Jaebum might already knows ‘bout that guy, but we shouldn’t tell him now. It will make him worried.”

    “Yeah…”

    “Hyung What should we do now? Eunbi-noona is gone.”

    “Do you want to eat anything?” The older asked his dongsaeng.

    “Hmmm~ I want to eat cake~ Hyung! You’ll pay!” The younger said and ran.

    “Yah! Bambam-ah!” Mark shouted, but then he had to cover his mouth because he was afraid others will notice him.

    “Hyung! Let’s eat and buy something for them!” Bamboo shouted back to his hyung.

    “Yah! Wait for me! Do not run!” He yelled and ran to him.

 


There is no Jaebum is this Chapter Sorry~