Chapter 5 - 손이 가요 자꾸 손이 가 -

The Healer♥

  

 

Chapter 5

- 손이 가요 자꾸 손이 가 -

- My hand goes, my hand keeps going -

- That girl, that girl, that girl, that girl -

    

    We talked and talked and talked. They were sure eat a lot. I could not believe that they could still be skinny. While we were eating, there were some fans came to them. They all looked at me, but did not say anything. Maybe they thought I was their staff.

    “Yah! Kids, The time is almost up. Eat what you want. We have to go back to our practice.” Jaebum-oppa clapped his hands and told s. (as he was chewing)

    “You have to practise later?” I asked.

    “Yes~ How exhausting~” Jackson acted as if he was tired.

    “That is why we are so good on stage~” Jinyoung-oppa said with confident. He winked at me.

    “Noona, do you want to go with us?” Bambam turned to me.

    “ME? Can I go with you?”

    “Can she go with us, hung?” Youngjae asked Jaebum-oppa.

    Jaebum stopped eating then turned to look at me. I was staring at him.

    “If you want to.” He nodded.

    “Really? Thank you, oppa!” I shook his arm slightly. 

    “Yah~ my food is fall out from my bowl.” He turned to blame me for that, but I did not care. I smiled at him, so he just shook his head and smiled to me back. 

    “A~~ What is happening?” Jackson sang.

    “What?” - Jaebum

    “Hyung~” - Bambam

    “Yah~ just eat.” - Jaebum

 

    We were done eating, now we were heading to the practice room. They refused to call their manager. They said they would take a cab because they agreed that if the manager knew, I could not go with them. This made me had a second thought that was it really okay for me to go with them? If it was really okay then why we had to hide? We were divided onto two groups. 

(Eunbi, Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung / Jaebum, Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom) Jaebum said he had to go with the maknae.

    On the way to the practice I did not feel uncomfortable at all. They were really good to me.

    

    And now we arrived at the building.

    “Noona! What song do you like?” Yugyeom turned to ask me when we walked into the room.

    “Your song?”

    “Umm! Which song you like?” - Youngjae.

    “Hmmm… I like lots of songs.”

    “In this album, which song do you like?” Mark asked as he was stretching.

    “Hmmm… I like ‘Moonlight’ and ‘Take my hand’ the most.” 

    I said. I looked at them did their things. Jaebum-oppa told me I could sat down in front of the room (in front of a mirror) so I could see them clearly.

    “Ahh~ Really? My part? My part?” Jackson came to me.

    “Hahaha ~ Yeah your part.”

    

    They began their practice. They danced to ‘STOP STOP IT’ first. Wow~ They were really goood~

    “Wahhh~ You guys are so cool~” I clapped my hands after the song ended.

    “I am the coolest, aren’t I?” Jackson came to give me a high five.

    “But I looked the most handsome, right?” Jinyoung-oppa pushed Jackson away.

    “Noona! I am the cutest, right?” Bambam came to sit next to me.

    “Yah~ Come here, In-ma. We need to practice again.” Jaebum shouted at them.

    They danced and danced. 

    “Noona! Who do you think is the best?” Youngjae asked. They were resting on the floor. Some were sitting, some were lying down.

    “Ummmm…” I looked at everyone while everyone was staring at me. I thought for a while then said. “Jaebum-oppa?”

    Jaebum-oppa stood up and put his hands in the air.

    “Yah~ Kids. You heard that, didn’t you?” He said grinning.

    “A~~ You are lying, Eunbi-ah~” - Jinyoung-oppa

    “Hyung! Don’t be too conceited!.” After Bambam said that Jaebum-oppa went to him and did a headlock.

    “She said that because you are in the centre!” Mark said.

    “I agree with Mark-hyung.” Yugyeom said and did a high-five with Mark.

    “Yahhh~ Don’t envy, okay?” - Jaebum-oppa 

    “Hyung! We don’t!” - Jackson

    Jaebum-oppa pointed at Jackson with a teasing smile.

 

    They were showing their songs. ‘Girls Girls Girls’ ‘A’ ‘Gimme’ ‘Girl magnetic’ I really like them, especially ‘Gimme’ and ‘ Girl magnetic’. these songs were adorable and had nice meaning.

    “Ahhhh! So tired!” Jaebum-oppa yelled as he lied down.

    Other Members were exhausted. We talked while they took a rest.

    “Yah! Got up! We have some thing to do.” Jaebum-oppa told s. He hit Mark’s arm who is lying down next to him.

    “Huh?”

    “What?”

    “What are you talking about, hyung?”

    Jaebum-oppa did not say anything. He walked to the computer.

    “손이 가 (take my hand) 1 2 3!” 

    Then the song was . 

    “That girl, that girl, that girl, that girl ♪ Ay girl, ay girl, ay girl, ay girl ♬” Mark who sat up, sang his part immediately though he was not prepare.

    “My hand goes, my hand keeps going

Whenever I see you, my hand keeps going to you

Without even knowing, my hand goes to you♬”  - Jinyoung 

 

 

    I smiled at them. Wahh~ They sang this song… for me…

I looked at Jaebum-oppa Who was standing up at the back and said “고마워 (Ko-ma-Wo)” (thanks) with no voice. He just smiled.

 

    I can’t take it anymore – Stop smiling so brightly

    To your pretty hands, hair, waist

    My hand goes

        - Jaebum

 

    I did not know why, but my heart keeping beating hard and I could felt that my face went hot. Jaebum-oppa was staring at me for the whole time…

 

    Ahh~ His smile and his gaze are too much!    

I can’t take it anymore – Stop smiling so brightly

 


THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I really like this song! 

손이 가 

 

   Love his wink